-
(上線了沒有? 有一個人了,好好好)
(One person is online already. Okay. Let’s start.)
-
尊敬的網友們,大家好!
My dear netizens, hello to you all.
-
這是文貴….今天幾號,又忘了
Today is…what date is it?
-
我得看一下,今天幾號呢?
One sec…I have to check…
-
12日星期二
Today is December 12 Tuesday.
-
哈哈我是老是沒時間觀念
I have poor sense of time.
-
對月份,年,數字沒感覺啊,文貴的缺點啊
I am not good at remembering dates and figures. It is my weakness.
-
所以說不是一個,怎麼說呢
So I am not a… how to put it?
-
咱這人當不了政治家,也當不了嗯
I can never be a politician nor a….
-
是一個生意人
I am an entrepreneur.
-
西方人說的business
The word “business”, used by the Westerners,
-
business 是很忙的意思,很無聊
means being busy at work.
-
中國叫生意人,生出主意的人,這叫生意人
In China, we call people who turn new ideas into business as entrepreneurs.
-
商人不好,商人都是騙人的,騙東家騙西家的啊
Merchants are so bad as they are all liars. They lie to everyone.
-
所以說呀
Therefore,
-
這個文貴是一個實實在在的一個生意人,不是什麼商人
Wengui is absolutely an entrepreneur instead of a merchant.
-
那麼今天12號,我們現在還在會議中
Today we are still having meetings.
-
剛才我發照片大家看到我穿著另外一套衣服
Just now I uploaded a photo in which I am wearing another outfit.
-
因為我們在外面有一個小的小吃的,熱的
Because we were having some hot snacks outside.
-
然後現在呢回來大家休息一下,這中午
Then we are taking a break now.
-
然後馬上會換上正裝,就要開很嚴肅的會議
We will get changed soon for serious meetings.
-
一直開到週末的星期六
We will be having meetings until this Saturday.
-
星期天大家可能才能離開
Everyone may only be able to leave on Sunday.
-
這個怎麼是斜的喇?
Why does it tilt?
-
我們原來安全部的一位退休的同志—韓首長
A retired comrade from the Ministry of State Security, senior leader Han,
-
最近頻繁和我聯繫
has been frequently in contact with me recently.
-
特別的不要讓我和什麼這些偽類們糾纏
He specifically told me not to be entangled with those hypocrites.
-
叫我不要和他們糾纏
Not to be entangled with them anymore.
-
這個怎麼? 我應該把?
What’s wrong with it? Should I…
-
我應該把它顛倒過來?
Should I adjust it?
-
這還不錯, 感覺還不錯
Is it alright now? Should be okay now.
-
效果可以嗎?覺得效果可以吧?
It looks good, right?
-
藍色的?
Blue?
-
今天12號有時間
Today, December 12,
-
我看了很多網友們給我留的私信在我的推特上
I read many private messages from the netizens on my Twitter.
-
你們給我留私信的時候我是能看到的,我發文字可以
I can see those private messages and I can reply by words.
-
發視頻不行,發音頻,錄的小短視頻也不行
But I cannot post any videos. I can post neither audios or short videos.
-
轉發也不行,點贊也不行
I cannot forward and like the post, either.
-
所以這個推特現在就差給我徹底關掉了哈
So Twitter almost suspends all the functions of my account.
-
所以我看到大家很多的問題和關心
I have read many questions and opinions from you.
-
我也沒辦法一一的回覆
But there is no way for me to answer them one by one.
-
所以我趕快趁這機會,錄一個短暫的回覆的
Thus, I am making this short live video in a hurry to give you brief answers
-
關於幾個事情的一個直播視頻
to your questions on a few issues.
-
首先我要說一下關於陳小平先生夫人因為採訪郭文貴
First of all, I want to talk about the wife of Mr. Chen Xiaoping. Due to the interview with Guo Wengui
-
在919採訪的時候
on September 19,
-
在採訪前的一個小時,她被帶走了
she was taken away an hour before the interview.
-
那天發生的情況實際很多
Actually, many things happened on that day.
-
網友們再回去回顧一下
If you guys recall and review what had taken place,
-
應該感受到發生的事情特別特別多
you will particularly know how I felt at that time.
-
我的家人,我的同事,我的員工,我的合夥人
My family, my colleagues, my employees and my business partners
-
多個被威脅
were all under threats.
-
那麼在這個威脅的時候呢,我可以放棄
Facing such menace, I could choose to give up
-
我也可以改變爆料的內容
or expose something else.
-
大家知道919
The beans spilt on September 19
-
是對王岐山先生,孟建柱先生,傅政華
are one of the severest blows to Mr. Wang Qishan, Mr. Meng Jianzhu, Mr. Fu Zhenghua
-
還有孫力軍先生,是一次最有力的打擊之一的一次
and Mr. Sun Lijun.
-
他們深知那次的爆料,他們將產生巨大的衝擊
They knew it well that it would bring a serious impact
-
甚至是毀滅性的
or even a disastrous one on
-
對他們期盼的繼續連任19大常委,和中央政治局委員
the chances of reappointment of members of Standing Committee and the Central Politburo of the CCP at the 19th National Congress.
-
對他們是一個不能接受的事實
The disclosure of scandals was unbearable to them.
-
所以就採取了一系列的方式
Therefore, they tried all means
-
最後就把小平的夫人給帶走了
and finally took the wife of Xiaoping away.
-
在節目之前,我看到了,我知道,就是那樣
I foresaw it and knew it before the program started.
-
小平先生他還能堅定的,一點都沒亂
However, Mr. Xiaoping was still very determined and calm.
-
表現了一個職業人
It really showed his professionalism.
-
和真正的民運人士追求自由法治民主的一個男人
He is a genuine democracy activist who pursues freedom, rule of law and democracy.
-
那種堅強,那種鎮定,那種大將的風度
He is a real man who has demonstrated toughness, composure and demeanour needed in a leader.
-
在現場,我感受太深了
I was there and I felt so impressed.
-
所以當時那天呢
At that time,
-
我們的家人,我們所有的家人,都被威脅
all of our family members were being threatened.
-
我們的員工被威脅,我們的同事合夥人被威脅
Our employees were threatened. Our colleagues and business partners were threatened.
-
小平同志的夫人被消失
Comrade Xiaoping’s wife disappeared.
-
而且大家也看到了
And as you might have known,
-
實際上,當時在場的其他的明鏡員工也被威脅
in fact, other employees of Mingjing there were also being threatened.
-
因為當時何頻先生和小平先生
Since Mr. He Pin and Mr. Xiaoping
-
要求我不要對此發表任何的言論
requested me to stay silent on this matter,
-
咱們君子之言,就不要說呢,所以我就不說
I made the promise so I did not speak out.
-
我一次也不提
Not even once.
-
但是是對小平先生以及明鏡何頻先生遭受的威脅
Yet, I could truly understand the menaces
-
是感同身受
Mr. Xiaoping and Mr. He Pin from Mingjing are facing.
-
這就是為什麼我說一個明鏡,這個媒體
That’s why I say what Mingjing, this media,
-
和何頻先生、小平先生以及他們同事所作的事情
Mr. He Pin, Mr. Xiaoping and their colleagues have done
-
是我們現在所有海外多少人
could never be achieved
-
可能一輩子都無法望其項背的
by others in overseas.
-
人家真是在做事的,你見過人家喊民主法治自由嗎?
They are actually doing something. Have they been yelling the slogan of democracy, rule of law and freedom?
-
你見過人家捐款嗎?
Have they asked for donations?
-
你見過人家天天喊著開會嗎
Have they claimed to have meetings all the time?
-
你見過人家去賣紅薯,去賣自己的東西了嗎?
Have you seen them selling sweet potatoes or even their own properties to support what they are doing?
-
你見過人家在那高談闊論嗎?沒有! !
Have you seen them giving empty talk? No.
-
紮紮實實地做,認認真真地做,這不僅是勇敢
They are putting their shoulders to the wheels. They are keeping their noses to the grindstones. This is far more than just having courage.
-
他們有著來自骨子裡面的,這種讓人最尊敬的
They have innate sense of justice which gains them the respect from others.
-
也是我們現在盜國賊最想在我們身體裡面拿走的
This is also the thing that the traitors want to wipe out
-
那就是正義感
from us at present.
-
還有對真相的追求,還有那種真正的犧牲精神
They are willing to sacrifice to seek the truth
-
而且為了這個,不圖名不圖利,不圖錢
but not for fame, gains nor fortune.
-
大家往回看,都會看明白了
When you think of it again, you will realize it.
-
這是一個最最根本的問題
This is the most basic standpoint.
-
所以說明鏡和何頻先生、小平先生以及他們的團隊
It reflects that Minjing, Mr. He Pin, Mr. Xiaoping and their team
-
創造的輝煌,創造的這種發自這個
have made a major contribution to…
-
我不知道該怎麼說的
I do not know how to say it.
-
他對我們這個國家民族的貢獻
Their contribution to our country and our people
-
真的是在漫漫的黑夜中,漆黑的黑夜中
is just like a beam of weak light
-
有這麼一點點的,有這麼一些光亮
in the long night of darkness.
-
雖然這麼的脆弱,但是又那麼的偉大
Even though it is feeble, it is great.
-
真的了不得!
It deserves great respect and admiration.
-
我有很多話想說
I have a lot to tell you.
-
但是由於沒徵得明鏡何頻先生小平先生的意見
As I have not yet consulted with Mingjing, Mr. He Pin and Mr. Xiaoping,
-
我不能多說
I cannot say too much here.
-
實際上我是有很多話我是想說的
Indeed, I want to tell you everything.
-
他們太偉大,太了不起了,他們說了我才說
But the main point is, they are so admirable and so praiseworthy. I will only reveal those things after they do so.
-
希望所有的網友們能為小平的家人,小平的妻子呼籲!
I sincerely hope that all netizens could launch an appeal for Xiaoping’s family and his wife.
-
希望所有的北京做出決策的人
I hope all of the policymakers in Beijing
-
要想到這件事情的後果
can consider the consequences of this incident.
-
同時也要大家能看清楚盜國賊們的本質
At the same time, all of you should now know the true nature of those traitors.
-
919甚至616,817,多少背後付出了血的代價
The live broadcasts made on September 19, August 17 and even June 16 came with a heavy price of blood
-
和自由的代價,還有受威脅的人
and freedom and victims facing all kinds of threats.
-
這是在所有的,在推特世界上
All people who are anti-Guo on Twitter
-
砸鍋反郭的人從來不提的
would never mention it.
-
這種蒙了自己的良心,壞了自己的良心的人
Those who have suppressed their conscience for bad deeds
-
天會看到的!
will be punished by God eventually.
-
不僅僅小平先生妻子消失幾個月,他還每天在工作
Although Mr. Xiaoping has lost contact with his wife for several months, he still works hard every day.
-
何頻還在繼續在每個節目上點點今天事兒日以繼夜
He Pin continues to host his program day and night.
-
啊,不怕任何威脅,不怕任何打擊
They are not afraid of all kinds of threats and blows.
-
一直以來,一如既往的紮紮實實的幹著實事
They have been hammering away on their work all along.
-
沒讓人捐錢,也沒讓人開會,啊,也沒揭發任何人
They call for neither donations nor meetings. They do not point the finger at others.
-
也沒在推上搞得烏煙瘴氣
They do not smear others on Twitter.
-
如果我們的網友們連這個本質都看不出來
If our netizens cannot figure it out,
-
那我們自己就出問題了
then we, ourselves, are having problems.
-
何為正,何為邪啊,我們難道說不清楚嗎?
What is righteous? What is evil? Couldn’t we give a clear definition?
-
這真看不出來嗎?
Couldn't we see it?
-
那麼,希望明鏡的何頻先生和小平先生
So I hope Mr. He Pin and Mr. Xiaoping
-
要不惜餘力的去呼籲,去想辦法拯救你的太太
can make an effort to appeal to the public and think of every possible way to save your wife.
-
沉默就等於死亡
Being silent will bring us death.
-
啊,沉默就等於等待著再一次的對你的攻擊
Being silent means waiting for the next round of attack.
-
一定要不惜代價做出一切的努力,對小平妻子負責
We have to do our very best to save Xiaoping’s wife at all costs.
-
千萬千萬不要用沉默和所謂給自己找出懦弱的
We should never remain mute.
-
給自己的懦弱找出理由,說所謂的等待
We should never wait and make excuses for our own cowardice.
-
不要這樣
Never act like that.
-
啊,文貴願意為小平和何頻先生
For the sake of Mr. Xiaoping and Mr. He Pin,
-
為在這個事情上做一切願意,我能做的
Wengui is willing to do anything I can do on this matter.
-
我也願意做的事情
I am willing to do it.
-
同時,我也特別希望所有的網友們和小平和何頻先生
Meanwhile, I especially hope that all netizens, together with Mr. Xiaoping, Mr. He Pin
-
和明鏡的所有同仁們的一起來努力
and all employees of Mingjing,
-
爭取找到小平先生的妻子
can endeavor to find Mr. Xiaoping’s wife.
-
那麼,另外一個,最近哪,這個北京的高低端事件
Let’s move on to another topic. Recently Beijing’s high-end and low-end population has become the hot topic for discussion.
-
什麼叫高低端事件,就是新時代的階級鬥爭
What is it about? It is the contemporary class struggle.
-
啊,就是階級鬥爭
Certainly, it is a class struggle.
-
過去有城市戶口,農村戶口
In the past, there were urban and rural resident classifications.
-
在個別區域還有所謂的菜民戶口
There was also a so-called Caimin resident class (residents between rural and urban status) in some specific areas.
-
在這個所有的過去所謂的階級鬥爭為綱
The previous concept of “all lies on the class struggle”
-
體現的最明顯的就有工人和農民
was best shown by the classification of workers, peasants,
-
有知識分子和所謂政府官員
Intellectuals and government officials.
-
有特別是城市戶口和農村戶口之分
There has been a clear distinction between the urban and rural residency
-
這就是典型的階級鬥爭
This is a typical example of class struggle.
-
可是我們的中國的人民
However, our Chinese people
-
被剝奪了識別真相和討論真相的權利
are deprived of the rights of distinguishing and discussing the truth.
-
你就忽視掉了,由於人家的宣傳機構,忽視掉了真相
So you are not aware of the rights. You have overlooked the truth owing to the propaganda.
-
你結果人家由階級鬥爭,把你給階級了
Subsequently you are categorized as the low-end class in this class struggle.
-
今天是文化大革命,階級鬥爭的一個延續而已
Today is just a continuation of the class struggle from the Cultural Revolution.
-
只是用完了你了,現在開始要卸磨殺驢了
Once they walk across the bridge, they begin to pull away the planks.
-
把你趕出城市,不僅僅是在京城
You are forced to leave the city. It happens not only in Beijing.
-
使用的手段可能在每個城市不同,結果都是一樣
Maybe the methods used vary with cities, but the outcomes are the same.
-
我是作為房地產開發出來的
I began my business in property development
-
我是開始從鄭州
in Zhengzhou.
-
大家可以問所有的跟我做過的施工單位
You could check with all the construction units that cooperated with me.
-
我在蓋鄭州裕達和裕達花園小區的時候
While the Zhengzhou Yuda Building, Yuda Garden
-
和裕達別墅的時候,我最起碼得幾百頭豬
and Yuda villa were being built, I sent at least hundreds of pigs as gifts
-
送給過施工工人
to the construction workers.
-
每到過年過節,我們都去看望工人
During the New Year and festive seasons, we visited the workers and saw how they were doing.
-
買吃的,買幾頭豬,我們對待那些所有的建築工人
We bought them food and some pigs.
-
我們都像親兄弟姐妹一樣
We treated all the construction workers like real siblings.
-
因為我們本身就是草根兒,就是最窮的人
Because we were born as grassroots, the poorest
-
就是最低階級的那個人,就是農民
and the lowest class among all, that are the peasants.
-
我連農民都不是,連地都沒有
But I was not even one. I did not own any land.
-
我到鄭州之前,我是坐著那個三輪車的錢都沒有
Before I arrived in Zhengzhou, I did not have enough money for taking tricycle.
-
坐客車從河南的範縣高碼頭,高碼頭坐到了範縣
I took the bus from Gaomatou town in Henan to Fan county
-
範縣坐客車到了鄭州,從鄭州火車站租了個三輪車
and from there to Zhengzhou. I rented a tricycle at Zhengzhou Train Station.
-
帶著幾床被子,帶著我兒子我女兒
I carried several quilts and brought my son and daughter,
-
還有我妻子我妻妹
also my wife and sister-in-law.
-
啊,我們5口人,租了個房子,叫做鄭州的西邊
We had five people. We rented a house in western Zhengzhou
-
一個叫耿和一個人家的房子
from a person called Geng He.
-
後來住了一個多月的時候
A month later,
-
也就是那一年,也就是1991年的春節前
that was before the Chinese New Year in 1991,
-
啊,我哪,就去了這個哈爾濱去北京了
I went to Harbin and Beijing.
-
家裡留了400塊錢
I left $400 at home.
-
我妻子拿著400塊錢帶著孩子和她妹妹吃飯
My wife used the money to buy food for children and her sister.
-
最後就連吃鹹菜的錢都沒有
Finally, they ran out of money and could not even afford prickles.
-
屋裡凍得夠嗆
It was freezing at home.
-
大過年的,26在人家家裡,房主要給她們轟出來
On December 26 of the Lunar Calendar, they were driven out of home by the landlord.
-
她們幾個人抱著被子取暖
They could only keep warm by wrapping themselves in quilts.
-
就在這個時候,農曆的29,我從哈爾濱回來了
At that moment, on December 29 of the Lunar Calendar, I returned from Harbin.
-
我身上大概帶了大概5000塊錢
I had around $5,000.
-
啊,我去賣這個節油器,賣節油器呀
I earned the money from selling economizers,
-
找到了我過去的朋友
a job that was recommended from my friend
-
剛從看守所出來嗎,然後這個拿了5000多塊錢
who was just released from the detention center. I earned that $5,000.
-
我到了家以後,馬上帶著我妻子
After I went home, I brought my wife,
-
和我這兒子女兒,還有我妻妹
my children and my sister-in-law
-
馬上去了鄭州亞細亞商場
to Yaxiya Shopping Mall in Zhengzhou.
-
到亞細亞商場,買了一個大電視
We bought a big TV,
-
然後還買了個電褥子,又買了幾床暖被子
a few electric blankets and some warm quilts.
-
給他們每人置辦了幾套新衣服
I bought some new clothes for all of them, too.
-
回來給了這家房主,還是我朋友的家人
Then we went home. I gave the landlord, a relative of my friend,
-
然後把房租交給他一年,還給他家買了禮物
a full-year rent and a gift.
-
這個,我看到北京啊這個驅離,啊
While watching the violence used
-
暴力驅離低端的時候
in the eviction of the low-end population in Beijing,
-
這個,我是心情是無法平靜的
I felt so unsettled.
-
因為我就是最簡單的低端中的低端
Because I simply rose from the lowest end of the low-end population.
-
啊,我被房東往外攆
After I was kicked out by my landlord,
-
經常這個所謂的查戶口的派出所,經常來查
the so-called local police who checked for residency always checked on me.
-
查外地人口
They were responsible for looking for migrants from other provinces.
-
查這個所謂的當時的,現在叫閒散人口
They were looking for someone who they call idle population now,
-
那時候叫流竄人口
and fleeing population back then.
-
啊,來查的公安,看到啥好東西
When the police who came saw some good stuff,
-
給你拿走
they would just take it away.
-
然後你給他們100塊錢或20塊錢,他們就走人
Only if you gave them $100 or $20 they would leave.
-
或者給他們買一盒煙買一條煙,他們就拉倒
Or you could buy them a pack of cigarette so they were satisfied.
-
否則老來騷擾你
Otherwise they would keep bothering you.
-
啊,打著這個名頭都是偉大的
They have made good excuses for those evil deeds
-
維護社會穩定,啊,切除社會不穩定因素
in the name of maintaining the social stability and preventing social unrest.
-
但是,敲詐的都是最低端
However, they always blackmailed those at the lowest end.
-
啊,就在跟我們住在那個房子的隔壁
Like our neighbor living next door.
-
那個時候就是所謂賣淫的那女的
She was a prostitute
-
經常在深更半夜打的鬼哭亂叫,都是派出所公安幹的
who was always screaming in the middle of the night because of the police.
-
啊,查著查著夜,就把你上了,啊,就上床了
They came at night for a ‘check’ and ended up in bed.
-
啊,經常聽到旁邊的鄰居受到了性騷擾
I always heard that my neighbor got sexually harassed.
-
那是太正常不過的了
That always happened.
-
那麼今天當我們看到北朝鮮一個士兵跑到南韓的時候
So on today’s news headline, a soldier from North Korea escaped to South Korea.
-
說他肚子裡面取出了,這個由於用人糞培植的青菜
It is reported that during the operation, since the vegetables are fertilized by human feces in North Korea
-
所以肚子裡面有了大腸桿菌
and the food is not clean,
-
大腸桿菌長了有說7公分長的蛔蟲
there was even a 7-cm-long roundworm.
-
啊,這個好像是這個時代離我們很遙遠
It sounds like something happened in ancient times.
-
好像北朝鮮很低級
It sounds like North Korea is the only inferior one.
-
那個時候,就91年的時候
At that time, in 1991,
-
我們的那個是一個租戶,就7,8個租戶裡面
we had 7 to 8 families sharing a flat.
-
共用一個廁所,到廁所裡面經常有那些
In the shared toilet and we could always see those worms.
-
我們這些低端人口的孩子肚子疼,吃了那個三角糖
The low-end children like ours suffered from diarrhea all the time. Whenever they suffered from diarrhea they ate the sugary triangular pills.
-
跟我小時候也吃那個
I took those pills as well when I was a kid.
-
拉出來的都是那幾公分長的蟲子
I pooped those long worms.
-
今天的農村,那不也這樣嗎
Aren’t the rural villages nowadays also the same?
-
今天中國1/3的農村,甚至50%的農村
Today, 1/3 or even 50% of villages
-
一樣的,不比那個好
are no better than the past.
-
頭兩天,有一位網友,我非常的感謝啊
I am so thankful that a netizen
-
到了我山東的老家拍的視頻,看得我激動萬分
made a video at my hometown in Shandong. I got so emotional.
-
這個山東老家的這個房子
This house at my hometown in Shandong
-
是我在已經發展起來以後蓋的房子
was built after the city was developed.
-
我們的老家的房子在村裏面
My family’s house is located in the village.
-
比這個小大概,是這個的1%
It is much smaller than this one. Maybe only 1% of it I guess.
-
是土牆的房子
The walls were made from mud.
-
地到牆是2米6高,8平方米,三個8平方米的房子
The height of the walls is 2.6 meters. An area of 8 square meters. There are three houses of 8 square meters.
-
我跟我妻子私奔以後
After I eloped with my wife,
-
就在那個8平方米的房子裡面回來住的
we lived in that 8-square-meter house.
-
那個房子你們看了以後,你們無法相信
If you see it, you will not believe that
-
那是文貴曾經結過婚,成長的房子
I got married and grew up there.
-
那個房子出去上廁所是外面
You had to leave the house to go to the toilet.
-
是一個露天廁所,到現在都是
It was located in the outdoor area. It still is.
-
現在你們看到的那個房子,是在20年前
The house that you see now was built 20 years ago
-
因為我父母要求在老家蓋了一個房子
upon the request from my parents.
-
基本上成了我父母,啊,行施善德
The house has basically become a place
-
給村里邊人聚集的地方,因為他一年也就回去幾次
where the villagers can gather together since my parents go back there only several times a year.
-
那麼,今天我看到驅離高低端人口的時候
When I watched the authority forcing the low-end population to leave violently,
-
我是太多話想說了
there is so much I want to say.
-
啊,但是今天我不說,我就說這件事情的意義
But today I will not talk about it. I will rather discuss the true nature of it.
-
它的本質,它就是現代版的階級鬥爭
It is a class struggle in modern society.
-
無論是盤古大觀還是金泉,無論是現在的北京的國貿
Whether it is the Pangu Plaza, the Jinchaun Square, the China World Trade Center
-
還是今天所有人住的四合院
or the siheyuans, the historical type of residence where people still live in today,
-
全是來自於低端人口,用生命,青春,鮮血所換來的
all of these were built by the low-end population with their lives, youth and blood.
-
用他們的拋妻棄子,遠離父母
They abandoned their wives and children, living far away from their parents.
-
把他們變成所謂的留守兒童, 留守父母
Their children and parents had been left-behind in rural areas.
-
剝奪了人性的性能力
Their sexual lives were taken away.
-
家庭團聚的權力
Their right for family reunion was taken away.
-
建造了一個個現代版的魔幻般的城市
They sacrificed themselves to build the modern magical city.
-
這個中國的作家莫言
The Chinese writer Mo Yan
-
在他的小說裡面寫著他夢想著的他的老家高密縣
dreamed that his hometown, Gaomi county
-
一個個的蒼天大樓
to have endless skyscrapers in his novel.
-
他所有的幻想在今天的城市成為了現實
His fantasy has become reality today.
-
但絕大多數都是以低端人口的生命
Yet, it came true only at the cost of the lives,
-
青春,人性和健康所換來的
youth, humanity and health of the low-end population.
-
今天這種驅離給予冠以了各種色彩
The eviction has been given multiple reasons.
-
城市要不要整治啊?一定要整治!
Should the city be optimized? Of course!
-
要不要拔除那種安全隱患?一定要拔除!
Should these potential dangers to the city be removed? Of course!
-
但是真的只能他三天嗎?
But could the authority give them a timeline longer than three days?
-
真的只能非要用警察把玻璃砸爛嗎?
Did the police really need to break the windows?
-
真的非要把這些人的東西砸壞嗎?
Did they have to break their stuff?
-
真的要把女人孩子仍到大街上去嗎?
Was it necessary to force the women and children out to the streets?
-
真的要把那個老人驅離到冬天零下的室外去嗎?
Was there any urgent need to kick the elderly out in this freezing weather when the temperature was below zero centigrade?
-
為什麼不在冬天之前進行提前準備?
Why didn’t the authority send the notice for them to get prepared before winter?
-
為什麼不給梳理時間?
Why didn’t they allow more time for relocation?
-
這樣做是依法驅離,還是依行政命令驅離?
Did they carry out the eviction by law or by administrative order?
-
而且這個驅離的真相為什麼又不讓人家知道?
Why can’t they inform people the true reason behind the eviction?
-
連華湧先生錄像都屬於違法的,被追緝的
Mr. Hua Yong only took videos but he was considered breaking the law. He was considered as a wanted criminal.
-
這裡面所包含的問題是人治,沒有法治
It shows that the country is ruled by people instead of law.
-
是高級黑,是政治投機
It is something related to “high level smearing” and taking political advantages.
-
蔑視人性,是骨子裡就存在著階級鬥爭思想在作祟
Humanity is being despised. It is all due to the ideology of class struggle in their mind.
-
北京城,我原來說過就,兩天路
The Beijing City. I have said that there were only two main roads.
-
東西長安街,南北中軸路
Chang'an Avenue from east to west and Zhongzhou Road from north to south.
-
在建城的時候它叫紫禁城
It was called the Forbidden City in the past.
-
就是天上叫紫微星,紫微星就是神仙住的地方
Its name came from the Ziwei Star (North Star), where the Gods and Goddesses live according to traditional Chinese astrology.
-
紫微星這個北邊有個北斗七星
At the north of Ziwei Star, there is the Big Dipper which consists of seven stars.
-
北斗七星就是神仙回家辨認方向的星
The gods use it
-
也就是北斗七星
as a compass to guide them home.
-
所以盤古在北京的中軸線的西北側
The Pangu Hotel is located at the northwest of the central axis of Beijing.
-
所以我叫盤古七星
That’s why I named the hotel ‘Pangu 7 Star’.
-
紫禁城就是人間核心的一個地方,神仙住的地方
The Forbidden City was located at the core center of the earthly realm.
-
那為啥叫紫禁城呢?紫禁城住的又是誰呢?
It was where the gods live. So why was it called the ‘Forbidden City’? Who lived in there?
-
他叫天子,就是天上神仙的兒子
It was the son of God (the emperor).
-
代表天上來統治人們的,那叫天子
He represented the God high up in the sky to rule the people, so he was called the son of God.
-
所以叫紫禁城
That’s why they called it the Forbidden City.
-
紫微星神仙們的兒子,天子住的地方北京城叫紫禁城
The son of Ziwei Gods lived in the Forbidden City, in the Beijing City.
-
紫禁城裡面只有一個人就是天子
There was only one person residing in the Forbidden City, the son of God.
-
所以他們不考慮任何人往哪去走什麼路
So they did not care the design of the roads.
-
往東西走長安街,往南北走中軸路
The emperor simply took Chang’An Avenue if he was going east or west, and Zhongzhou Road if north or south.
-
剩下的在北京全是奴才
The rest of the people in Beijing were just slaves of the emperor.
-
所以北京只有皇帝和奴才
Thus, in Beijing, there were only emperor and slaves.
-
沒有人們,更不存在所謂的人權和法治
No other categories. The alleged human rights and rule of law did not even exist.
-
今天所有的這些行為全部都是皇帝和奴才的形式再現
What happened today is just a reappearance of the new form of relation of emperor and slaves.
-
叫高低端
It is called the high-end and low-end population.
-
這種皇上至上,天下為奴
This made the emperor the most powerful in the country and all other people were just his slaves.
-
在大清朝英國大將軍見乾隆不跪那天起
On the day when the Great General of Britain refused to kneel before the Qing Emperor Qianlong,
-
他寫了一篇文章
he wrote an article.
-
“紫禁城外哥幾個娶一個女人,垃圾上百年沒人清理
‘Outside the Forbidden City, there are a few men fighting for a woman. No one clear the rubbish on the ground.
-
可是這個無知的皇帝以為他什麼都有
But this naïve emperor thought that he had everything.
-
這樣的破船不砸爛它還靠什麼呢?這是我們的機會”
Why don’t we take the chance and attack the country? This is our time.“
-
後來就看到一系列的八國聯軍,鴉片戰爭
Next things we know are the Siege of the International Legations and the Opium Wars.
-
最後中國到了真的是百年大劫
China has undergone endless disasters and sufferings for hundreds of years
-
實際上從大清朝起幾百年大劫
since the Qing Dynasty.
-
今天不但沒有改變而且更加糟糕!
And now, it is worse!
-
人類發展到這個程度,還竟然是紫禁城的思想
Look at how developed human race is. But in China the idea of the Forbidden City still prevails, in other words,
-
一人為皇,天下為奴
“One person rules as an emperor, all others are slaves”.
-
然後這些官員們拼了命的表現奴才本分
The officials have worked so hard to prove they are being good slaves.
-
把另外一些所謂奴才中的低端奴才作為犧牲品祭奠品
These slaves sacrifice the low-end population for their own benefits.
-
天理何在啊?
Where is the justice?
-
這些低端人口,我們都看得見從一個十幾歲的孩子
Among the low-end population, we can see a teenager
-
把手變成了壘牆弄鋼筋
whose hands are so rough as he needs to handle the reinforcing bars.
-
變成了真的是就像一個工具抓勾一樣,皮膚都蒼老的
Their hands are like hooks. They look older than their actual age.
-
看哪個民工年齡不是超過實際年齡一半以上
Many of the migrant workers look at least twice their ages.
-
睡在濕濕的地板上
They sleep on the wet floor.
-
吃著從老家帶來的飯,十天二十天,一個月的都有
They eat the food they brought from their hometowns made ten to twenty days, or even a month ago.
-
工地上也吃那些被人做了手腳各種發了霉的飯
They even eat the food that has mould on it.
-
他們壘出的是世界上最先進的摩天大樓
But they are building the most modern skyscrapers in the world.
-
蓋出最高級的油板路
They are paving the most high-class road with asphalt.
-
然後這樓裡面
In these buildings,
-
從窗子裡能看到玩弄的是這些低端人口孫子,孫女
you can tell the grandchildren of the low-end population are being toyed with.
-
連三歲孩子都不放過
Not even a 3-year-old kid could be spared.
-
甚至把他母親,妻子,閨女一堆玩兒
Even their mothers, wives and daughters are at the mercy of the officials.
-
這是什麼世道啊?
What kind of world it is?
-
給你們蓋樓,給你們養豬,給你們蓋馬路
The migrant workers have built the high-rise buildings, fed the pigs and built the roads for the officials
-
然後你們再玩弄人家的妻子,閨女
Then the officials are messing with their wives, daughters
-
連三歲的孩子也不放過
and even a 3-year-old kid?
-
然後還定人家為“低端人口”,這是天理嗎?
What’s more, the officials even name them ‘low-end population’. How can you do that?
-
這是人性嗎?什麼樣的制度會有這麼瘋狂?
Is there still humanity? What kind of crazy system it is?
-
還有人在為這個掩飾,還認為這是對的
Some people are still covering for them, saying that it’s the right thing to do.
-
是,城市到冬天了不能污染
Yes. It is winter now and the city cannot be polluted.
-
就像頭兩天我和多個官員探討這個問題
The other day when I discussed the issue with the officials,
-
我們吵得一塌糊塗
we had a huge fight.
-
說有人想要北京不污染,還想要到處製造污染
They want to keep Beijing unpolluted; but they keep on creating pollutions;
-
然後北京不要死人,還到處在那裡建違章建築
they want no one die in Beijing but they are the one allowing illegal constructions.
-
我問了他一句話:
I asked them,
-
你這麼多年來,你早不管,晚不管
“For so many years, you have neglected this issue.
-
為什麼到冬天來了才管?
Why do you pick this moment when it is winter?”
-
你幾十年形成的這種社會的
For these past decades,
-
因管理,因為管理不善造成的這種污染
the authority has ignored the problems of pollution and the potential danger to security
-
而且這種治安隱患
owing to the poor administration.
-
你現在要梳理它你要改變它,誰的錯誤啊?
Now you want to rectify the problems. But whose mistakes are they?
-
你是管理者的責任
It is the obligation of the authority governing the country.
-
你讓這些人就三天內為你30年買單,這樣公平嗎?
You let these people pay for the costs of the past 30 years in 3 days. Is it fair?
-
當然我說你們從來沒有管理過,只是統治!
Certainly, you guys have never administered, but simply ruled the country.
-
是因為你們從來沒有管理,是統治!
Because there is no such concept of administration but absolute control.
-
你就是統治者的思想你才敢這麼做!
You can only do this because you have the same mindset as an absolute ruler.
-
你讓這一撥人為你幾十年,你的無知,傲慢,貪腐
These people are bearing the serious consequences resulted from
-
留下的城市治理隱患來買單,公平嗎?
your ignorance, pride and corruption over the decades. Does it sound fair?
-
這不是又一次新型的大躍進的嗎?現代版的大躍進嗎?
Isn’t it a new version of Great Leap Forward? A new one in the modern society?
-
哪一個違章建築不是你政府批的?
Which one of these illegal constructions hasn’t been approved by the government?
-
你派出所在管的?工商在管的?
Weren't they inspected and authorized by the police as well as the State Administration for Industry and Commerce?
-
人家那些人都有營業執照
They all have licenses.
-
人家那些人都是經過了稅務審核
They have all passed the tax audit.
-
各種司法程序和行政手續都批准的
They have been permitted through the legal and administrative procedures.
-
結果你用行政手段改變法律保護的各種執照
But now you are changing these licenses that used to be protected by law via administrative means.
-
你是以人代法?是以行政代法?
Are you implying that you are the law? Or that administration is the law now?
-
你還是以真正的政治高於一切代法?
Do you really think that politics is superior to anything else?
-
恬不知恥地還在那裡討論!
Don’t you feel any shame in discussing it?
-
我說你們記住:北京城還是奴才之城,皇帝之城
Please do remember, Beijing is still a city of slaves, a city of emperor.
-
不要以為你們打著所謂學者之名
Do not pretend to be academics and talk complete nonsense
-
在官員所謂之內利益共同體,瞪眼說瞎話,助紂為虐!
to protect the benefits of those officials. Stop helping the privileged and save our people from sufferings!
-
那這個“藍金黃”啊,這個這個“藍金黃”幼兒園那個
That kindergarten. I mean the Red Yellow Blue Kindergarten.
-
不是”藍金黃“
Not the Blue- Gold-Yellow plan I mentioned in previous videos.
-
“黃金藍”那是吧,那個幼兒園事件能那麼簡單拉倒嗎?
Is it “Red Yellow Blue Kindergarten”? Does the authority really believe that it is so easy to deal with this scandal?
-
雷洋事件硬盤壞了
The hard drive was broken in the Lei Yang incident.
-
徐明事件在看守所的那啥也壞了
The device in the detention center was also broken in the Xu Ming incident.
-
雷洋的手機也壞了不能回復,連警察手機也壞了
Lei Yang’s cellphone was also broken and could not be fixed. Even the police’s cellphones were broken.
-
連監督儀都懷了
And so were the surveillance devices.
-
過去查查那李明被打死的那地方那也壞了
The surveillance devices installed at the location where Li Ming was beaten to death were also broken.
-
這次硬盤又壞了!
This time the hard drive is broken again!
-
真把人民當豬狗啊!這能過得去嗎?可能過得去嗎?
They really think that people are idiots. Does it make any sense?
-
所以為什麼說華涌先生,華涌先生不簡單!
That’s why Mr. Hua Yong is so remarkable!
-
任何人不要說華涌先生錯話,我感謝耿炎先生
No one should speak ill of Mr Hua Yong. I thank Mr Geng Yan.
-
你發了3次推以後,這個在我說出來以後,馬上刪掉
After my comment, he deleted the three tweets he made on Mr Hua Yong.
-
大家不要怪罪耿炎,耿炎是個年輕人
Don’t blame Geng Yan. He’s a young man.
-
他只是太過敏感了,被嚇敏感了,嚇出敏感症了
He’s just over sensitive as he was scared.
-
華涌先生,他不可能是特務
Mr Hua Yong can’t be a special agent.
-
如果他是特務,那更偉大了
If he was, it would be more amazing.
-
這樣的特務已經看清真相,與人民為伍
An agent that has already seen the truth and chosen to take the side of the common people,
-
告訴大家真相,不是更偉大嗎
and reveal the truth. Isn’t it more amazing?
-
他要不是特務,那他更偉大了
If he isn’t a special agent, he is so admirable.
-
4億人裡邊, 有幾個華涌啊
How many people can be like him in 1.4 billion people?
-
無論從他的形象,氣質,談吐,和辦法, 執行力
He is irreplaceable, in terms of his image, charisma, mannerism, method, execution,
-
他所帶給我們的真相和信息,這都無人可替代
the truth and information he brought us.
-
可惜的是,只有一個華涌
Unfortunately, there’s only one Hua Yong.
-
如果華涌先生能出來,如果我能幫上什麼忙
If he can be released, if I can be of any help,
-
只要是合法的啊,必須合法,文貴一定全力以赴
as long as it’s legal, I will try my best.
-
天佑華涌先生和你的孩子
God bless Mr. Hua Yong and his child.
-
這個不是沒有一人事而難,華涌就是一個好男人
It’s tough when there’s no company. He’s a good man.
-
非常之佩服
I admire him a lot.
-
然後呢,高低端人口的事情,轉移了文貴的爆料
Then, the high and low-end population incident distracted my disclosures
-
轉移了文貴爆料所必須大家關注的焦點
and the focus that people must pay attention to.
-
這個盜國賊們,成功地將視線轉移
Nation traitors successfully diverted people’s attention.
-
這不是故意的,但是這是有操作的
This is not intentional. But manipulated.
-
這個事情不可能結束,怎麼可能結束,中國人都死光了
This will never come to an end, even if all Chinese people are dead.
-
也都不可能結束
It will never come to an end.
-
另外一個,這兩天大家討論更多的事情
Another hot topic these days
-
是法新社的報導
is AFP’s report.
-
法新社的報導呢,也是很久以前一直跟我聯繫
AFP had been contacting me for a long time
-
準備參加全球發布會啊
when I was preparing for my global press conference.
-
一直要採訪我
They always wanted to interview me.
-
我給大家說過,這個很多很多媒體聯繫
As I said before, many media were contacting me
-
因為我不接受采訪
but I refused the interviews.
-
由於我接受了HBO視頻採訪之後,我答應了這個法新社
After I accepted HBO’s video interview, I agreed to be interviewed by AFP.
-
所以說就那天接受了採訪
On the day of the interview
-
我一直在開會,很忙, 說好半小時
I was having a meeting. Very busy. We agreed that it would take half an hour.
-
那天坐下來就開始說, 我沒心裡準備
So they started the interview once they sat down. I was not very prepared.
-
然後呢, 採訪完了,結果很長時間,談了很多事情
We, in the end, had a very long interview and talked about a lot of things.
-
但非常令我很遺憾的事情, 又一次被盜國賊所利用
But it’s very regretful to me that this has been used by nation traitors again.
-
我沒有想到的事情,法新社,是這麼有影響的媒體
I didn’t expect that AFP is such an influential media.
-
紐約時報報導了那麼多次,也沒有全世界去報導
The previous reports made by the New York Times didn't drawn the attention from the world.
-
報導完了過去了就過去了
People forget them soon.
-
那麼結果法新社的這個不得了
The impact of AFP’s report was unprecedented.
-
這個台灣,香港,日本,非洲
A lot of media in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Africa,
-
歐洲,七七八八一大堆
Europe and elsewhere,
-
全部都是轉載, 各種文字的
quoted it in various languages.
-
不但轉載,壞了
The interview, however, was used to make a fuss.
-
這就是看出來了,有人又開始黑郭文貴了
Someone has started to use the report to slander me again.
-
這非常清楚
This is very obvious.
-
我文貴是一直以來,我再次重申
I, Wengui, from the beginning, reiterate,
-
郭文貴所有爆料的原則, 就是郭七條
the principles for my disclosures have always been Guo’s Seven Principles.
-
不反習主席,不反中國
Not against President Xi. Not against China.
-
不反中國人,就是中華民族
Not against the Chinese, that is the Chinese nation.
-
我絕對不謀求中國所謂的徹底大亂
I don’t want to see complete chaos in China.
-
更不允許中國亂, 我不會支持中國大亂
I don’t allow China to be chaotic. I don’t support China being chaotic.
-
就是反對以貪反貪,以黑反貪,以警治國,以黑治國
I’m against tackling corruption with corruption and triads, governing the country with the police and triads.
-
這就是我郭七條,不會改變
These are my seven principles. They won’t change.
-
凡是和我這個不一樣的口調,都是別有用心
Any different claim has a hidden agenda.
-
人家法新社很簡單,說我要改變這個體制
AFP simply reported that I want to change the system.
-
這個體制它現在不依法治國,它以黑治國
Under the current system, there is no rule by law. The country is governed with triads.
-
啊,我是要改變這個
All I want to change is the system.
-
結果要推翻北京
But now it is rumoured that I want to overthrow the Beijing government.
-
冠上大帽子,要這個推翻北京了
It is rumoured that I want to overthrow the Beijing government.
-
而且呢, 還有人說我和班農合建一個,合建媒體
Some even say I want to cofound a media with Bannon
-
推翻北京
to overthrow the Beijing government.
-
我給法新社說的事情,他一再的問
In my interview with AFP, they kept asking,
-
班農先生和你聊什麼
“What was the discussion between Mr. Bannon and you?”
-
我說他很了解亞洲
I said, “He knows Asia well.
-
他是個我很少見過了解亞洲的西方領導人
He’s one the few western leaders I’ve met that knows Asia well.
-
他在我社交媒體
He gave me many suggestions about the social media platform
-
和下一步媒體的運作上,給我很多建議
and also the future operation of it.”
-
結果就變成我跟他合作了,不可能
It turns out that people think I am working with him. Impossible.
-
我跟他沒有合作
I am not working with him.
-
另外一個,我沒有說要推翻北京
Besides, I didn’t say I was going to overthrow the Beijing government.
-
我要改變這個體制,我沒有說要推翻北京
I want to change the system. I didn’t say I wanted to overthrow the Beijing government.
-
而且一切都以郭七條為主
Everything is based on the seven principles of Guo.
-
這就是現在的王岐山, 孟建柱
This is what Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu,
-
傅政華, 孫力軍等盜國賊們
Fu Zhenghua, Sun Lijun, other nation traitors
-
和他背後的老闆們
and their bosses behind
-
處心積慮,從頭到尾最想幹的這件事
have always wanted to do.
-
把我變成習近平先生的敵人,把我變成國家的敵人
To make me Mr Xi Jinping’s enemy. To make me the nation’s enemy.
-
把我變成中國人的敵人
To make me Chinese people’s enemy.
-
大家看到了,十九大後
As you see,
-
王岐山先生最核心的秘書之一周亮去什麼了?
what has Zhou Liang, one of Mr Wang Qishan’s favourite secretaries, become after the 19th National Congress?
-
銀監會副主席
Vice-President of China Banking Regulatory Commission.
-
沒人報導,沒人說
No one reported his new move. No one mentioned.
-
他為啥去銀監會當副主席啊?
Why has he become the Vice-President of CBRC?
-
他咋不去證監會當副主席啊?
Why didn’t he become Vice-President of Securities Regulatory Commission?
-
他咋不去保監會當副主席啊?
Why didn’t he become Vice-President of China Insurance Regulatory Commission?
-
很簡單
Very simple.
-
海航的二十萬億的所有公司的控制權和它的金融牌照
All of HNA’s controlling power over companies totaling RMB20 trillion,
-
和它所有的貸款,都在銀監會管理範圍內
its financial licenses and its loans, are regulated by CBRC.
-
抓住了銀監會,抓住了中國人的錢袋子
If you control CBRC, you literally control Chinese people’s wallet.
-
抓住了國家國庫的造幣權
You control the treasury’s right to make currency.
-
那麼銀行誰還敢收回海航的貸款呢?
Which bank still dares to take back HNA’s loans?
-
被中國銀行田國立,王岐山先生的秘書
Tian Guoli of Bank of China is Wang Qishan’s secretary.
-
田惠宇,招商銀行的行長,也是王岐山先生的秘書
Tian Huiyu, President of China Merchants Bank, is also Wang Qishan’s secretary.
-
這個康典,新華人壽,那是他哥們
Kang Dian of Xinhua Insurance is his bro.
-
那建行工行都是他家里人
He also has his family members working at CCB and ICBC.
-
人民銀行監管部門,驗幣部門
People’s Bank’s regulatory department, counterfeit money detection department,
-
國際投資部門,全在周亮底下
international investment department are all under Zhou Liang’s control.
-
嚴格講人民銀行全在周亮底下
Technically speaking, the whole People’s Bank is under Zhou Liang’s control.
-
誰還敢收海航的錢呢?那以後洗錢誰還敢管呢?
Who still dares to take HNA’s money? Who dares to regulate their money laundering activities in the future?
-
這是起碼的常識啊!
This is common sense!
-
沒人爆他,沒人管
No one discloses them.
-
所以十九大後,王岐山先生和孟建柱
So after the 19th National Congress, Mr Wang Qishan, Meng Jianzhu,
-
傅政華以及孫力軍的權利,沒有下降,絕對在上升!
Fu Zhenghua and Sun Lijun’s power didn’t decline. Instead, it absolutely increased.
-
原來他還有顧忌,現在沒有顧忌了
They had concerns before. Now they don’t.
-
習近平先生不超過33的股權,他就33
Mr. Xi Jinping has no more than 33% of share. At most 33%.
-
不管他自己怎麼感覺,這都是事實
No matter how he feels, this is a fact.
-
你去上外國人當中去,所有人都知道
If you ask foreigners, everyone knows that
-
都認為中國最有實力的人物是王岐山先生
the most powerful man in China is Mr Wang Qishan.
-
然後外國的情報部門認為
Foreign intelligence agencies think
-
孟建柱先生始終是中國的情報和公檢法最大的老闆
Mr. Meng Jianzhu is still the one in charge of the intelligence, security, procuratoracy and judiciary departments.
-
沒有人懷疑
No one doubts his role.
-
所以十九大後
So after 19th National Congress,
-
慫恿郭文貴繼續爆料,亂爆料,瞎爆料
they incite me to keep disclosing indiscreetly.
-
那就是把郭文貴推向斷頭台的
They want to push me towards the guillotine.
-
就是把郭文貴推向習主席和國家民族的對立面
They want to push me towards the opposing side of President Xi, the country and the nation.
-
然後掩蓋盜國賊的轉移資產
So they can hide the traitors’ transfer of assets,
-
盜國財富,和實際控制國家機器的能力
embezzlement of national wealth and abuse of state apparatus.
-
他們的一切計劃和用心
This is their plan and intention.
-
這是真正的事實
This is a real fact.
-
文貴能上這個當麼?文貴的智商有這麼低麼?
Can I be tricked? Am I that stupid?
-
文貴連這都看不出來
If I can be tricked so easily,
-
還能在三年內讓中國能真正達到“依法治國”
can I give China rule by law and change the system
-
改變這個體制麼?
in 3 years?
-
不可能的
No way.
-
任何情況下,我都不會做與我郭七條有矛盾的事情
In any case, I will not do anything against my seven principles.
-
不與習主席為敵,不反習主席
Not against President Xi.
-
不與國家為敵,不反國家,不傷害國家
Not against the country. Not harming the country.
-
更不可能與中國人民為敵,不傷害中國人民
Not against the Chinese people. Not harming the Chinese people.
-
我和班農先生的合作不存在所謂的
There’s no commercial collaboration
-
沒有任何的商業合作
between me and Mr Bannon.
-
只是建議
We were just sharing our suggestions.
-
探討一些中國在下一步轉型改變當中他的看法
He shared his opinions regarding China’s future reforms.
-
和分享我對一些中國和台灣、香港、日本的看法
I also shared my opinions on China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan.
-
本來,班農先生馬上下週要去日本的,去台灣
Initially Mr. Bannon was going to Japan and Taiwan next week.
-
但是由於各種原因,可能只去日本不去台灣
For some reasons, he might only go to Japan, not Taiwan.
-
他本來問了我很多建議
He asked me for advice.
-
我始終告訴他,你千萬千萬不要再講話
I told him, don’t speak something
-
講把中國人民和中國
equating Chinese people with China,
-
中國政府和中國共產黨,等同於或排在一起
the Chinese government and the CCP.
-
我說,對我們是不公平的,不能接受的
This is unfair to us. Unacceptable.
-
所以他首次上次在日本講話,第一次講出了說
So, when he made a speech in Japan, it was the first time that he said
-
“我喜歡中國人。我喜歡中國
“I like Chinese people. I like China.
-
我反對的是極端的思想和極端的擴張主義
I’m against extreme ideologies, expansionism
-
和不負責任的國家行為。 ”
and irresponsible state action
-
我們的國家利益,人民利益排在第一位
Our national interests and people’s interests are always first and foremost.
-
這是永遠不可能改變的
This will never change.
-
所以盜國賊們想利用這些東西轉移他們的問題
So, if nation traitors want to use these things to divert our attention from their issues,
-
那是不可能的
it’s possible.
-
文貴不會上這個當
I won’t be tricked.
-
而且十九大後到明年的兩會
There’s a lot of uncertainty between 19th National Congress and the Two Sessions next year.
-
中間變數很多,國際上一系列的事情要發生
Many things will happen globally.
-
大家看到了,美國和中國的關係,多少事情?
As you see, there have been a lot of issues regarding Sino-US relations?
-
頭一段時間我說“國際上將有大事發生。”
Earlier, I said, “There will be something big happening in the world.”
-
我不知道大家意識到沒有,這個大事發沒發生
I don’t know if you have realized whether the big thing has happened or not.
-
接下來一系列的事情還會發生
Many things are coming next.
-
未來的兩三年不會那麼平靜,中國一定要改變
The next 2 or 3 years will not be quiet. China must change.
-
首先內部要徹徹底底保持穩定這是對的
First, it’s true that China needs stability internally.
-
但是不能犧牲人權
But not at the cost of human rights.
-
不能讓整個社會處在一個被打壓,被泯滅人性
The whole society cannot be cruelly suppressed,
-
像1930年的德國一樣
like Germany in 1930s,
-
打著統治世界,驅除,殺害猶太人
which evicted and persecuted Jews in the name of ruling the world.
-
從開始做標記,到登記戶口,到限定活動範圍
From labelling, to household registration, to limiting their range of presence,
-
然後抓腐敗抓人家錢的來源跟洗錢
to fighting against corruption and cutting off their money source and money laundering,
-
最後把人關於集中營給殺了,絕不能導致到這個局面
to killing them in detention camps. We can let things come to that stage.
-
我們今天跟西方不光是跟班農是好朋友
Bannon is not our only friend in the West.
-
有很多好朋友,太多了
We have many good friends, so many.
-
過去看低郭文貴的那些人們
Those who looked down upon me,
-
好好把你們的狗眼睛擦亮看明白了
wipe your eyes and take a closer look.
-
十年前怎麼說,現在怎麼說
10 years ago, what did you say, and now what do you say.
-
我希望能用郭文貴的智商和財富
I want to use my intelligence and wealth
-
在郭七條的範圍內,為中國人改變體制
to change the system for Chinese people within the scope of Guo’s Seven Principles,
-
讓中國人真正享受到依法治國,擁有民主自由和法治
to make Chines people enjoy rule by law; to have rule of law, democracy and freedom.
-
我現在最認為,現在就像新加坡早期一樣
I think this is like the early days of Singapore,
-
威權政治下的依法治國
rule by law under authoritarian politics.
-
這是法新社報導以來,各個方面對郭文貴
There have been a lot of rumors about me since AFP’s report.
-
進行的妖言惑眾,我在此澄清:不可能違背郭七條
I want to clarify here: I will never violate Guo’s Seven Principles.
-
現在關於八個偽類官司的問題啊,我就不一一的說了
For the lawsuits with the eight hypocrites, I won’t talk about them one by one.
-
大家看結果吧
Let’s wait and see.
-
唐柏橋起訴郭文貴的起訴書我們已經收到了
We have received the indictment of Tang Baiqiao.
-
現正在處理中
We’re handling it.
-
博訊的,都扔在馬路邊上,連個字都沒有的起訴書
Boxun’s indictment was tossed onto the street without a note.
-
意圖扔在馬路邊
Being intentionally tossed onto the street
-
來造成文貴沒收到起訴書延期的事實
to delay my receipt of it.
-
這種卑鄙的我們也都收到了,你放心
Despite their wicked mean, we received it duly.
-
永遠不會和你和解,一定跟你打到底
Be assured. We will never make a settlement with you. We will complete this lawsuit until the end.
-
咱們走著瞧
Let’s wait and see.
-
別以為你背後有人給你兩個錢,放心吧
Things won’t be settled that easily by a few bucks from people at the back.
-
然後剩下的這八個人,什麼李偉東、夏業良
I will not let any of these 8 people, like Li Weidong, Xie Yeliang,
-
劉剛這些人,什麼亂倫彪,一個不會放過
Liu Gang and Tang Biao go unpunished.
-
你們想用這種超限戰對付我?
They challenge me with the “unrestricted warfare”.
-
然後最近網上有人說郭文貴沒錢了
There are people on the internet saying that I’m broke.
-
又沒錢呢,到處說沒錢喇
I have got no money.
-
誰安排的?誰造的謠?
Who is behind it? Who’s making false stories?
-
三年前你博訊第一天報導郭文貴就說沒錢了
3 years ago, Boxun already claimed that I had no money.
-
郭文貴船是別人的,飛機是別人的
My yachts and private jet belonged to others.
-
郭文貴穿得內褲都是別人的,連吃飯錢都沒有了
Even my underwear belonged to others. I didn’t even have money for food.
-
然後說你敢來美國嗎?來美國連吃飯錢都沒有
Then they asked if I dared to come to America without money for food.
-
然後頭兩天竟然爆出什麼張陽跟我認識
The other day, they said Zhang Yang knew me
-
給我兩百杆槍,還給我一千萬
and gave me 200 guns and RMB10 million.
-
一千萬對我算什麼?我一天就800萬美元
Is 10 million a big number? I spend USD8 million every day.
-
200杆槍給郭文貴
200 guns for me
-
開玩笑,讓我剔牙嗎?郭文貴搞革命要兩百杆槍?
to pick my teeth?
-
就這種低級的謊話撒出來也有人信?
Do people believe such stupid lies?
-
你看郭文貴的臉長得像沒錢的臉嗎?
Do you think I look like I don’t have money?
-
最近什麼唐柏橋要跟那幾個人
Recently Tang Baiqiao
-
8個人聯合起來要開會
and the rest of those 8 people had a meeting.
-
那什麼呀?
What’s that?
-
老掉了牙的豺狼,和沒有了騷味的狐狸
Old wolves without teeth and foxes without smell
-
在一起開會來研究研究怎麼一起對付年輕的獅子
are trying to figure out how to deal with a young lion.
-
讓牠為我們去咬死羊去,或者我們來把獅子咬死
Let him bite the sheep for us, or we bite the lion to death.
-
你這種會開出來的結果會是什麼呀?
What will be the results of this meeting?
-
老掉了牙的豺狼,和沒有了騷味的狐狸
Old wolves without teeth and foxes without smell
-
研究怎麼一起對付年輕的獅子
are trying to figure out how to deal with a young lion.
-
結果可想而知,愚蠢至極!
The result you already know. Stupid!
-
你玩了幾十年了,你玩成一回事了嗎?
You have been playing this game for decades, have you succeeded?
-
你們要能團結,你們要能合作了,那是什麼概念?
If they unite and work together, what will it be?
-
那就像恐怖分子ISIS和美國進行和解
It will be like ISIS terrorists making a deal with the US,
-
巴勒斯坦和以色列和解,可能嗎?
Palestine making a deal with Israel. Is it possible?
-
好嗎? 你們能合作?
They will never be working together.
-
看到現在人家以色列國都立都了
Even the capital of Israeli is recognized.
-
巴勒斯坦人開始進行和談了,歐洲都開始談判了
Palestine has started the peace talk. Europe started to negotiate.
-
西方國家的問題越來越多,也越來越好,為什麼?
We see a rising number of the problems of the Western countries. However, things are getter better. Why?
-
原因很簡單,西方國家有個根本的基礎
Because western countries have a solid foundation,
-
那就是法治,還有民主和自由
which is rule of law, democracy and freedom.
-
一切都建立在真實之上,不是欺騙
Everything is based on facts, not lies.
-
這八個偽類,我再說一遍
These eight hypocrites. Let me say it again.
-
我反對的是假民運
What I’m against are fake democratic activities
-
打著民運幌子的騙子,天天搞募捐
and swindling in the name of democracy by organizing donations
-
天天搞開會,騙色騙錢,像這個李洪寬
and meetings for sex and money. Like Li Hongkuan.
-
天天在這微信上所謂的招婚,把一個舞蹈老師給騙來了
He looks for a wife on WeChat every day and a dance teacher was a victim.
-
人家把全家房子給賣了,財產30萬美金匯到他賬上
She sold her house and transferred USD300,000 to his account.
-
他馬上拿這個錢拿去買了個汽車
He used the money to buy a car immediately.
-
結果拿另外20萬美元再買東西的時候
When he was about to spend another USD200,000 on other items,
-
這個女孩聰明,把賬號一改,轉回自己
the girl was smart and timely changed the account number to recover the money.
-
但是這個女孩和另外兩個女孩一樣,被他招過婚以後
But this girl is just like the other girls who he had sought marriage,
-
騙過錢以後,上過床以後,都有一個結果:子宮癌
swindled and had sex with, faces the same consequence: cervical cancer.
-
因為說這個李洪寬在做愛的時候老愛往人身體裡放東西
Because Li Hongkuan always puts something into other’s bodies when having sex.
-
我們正在取證
We’re gathering evidence.
-
希望當事人勇敢地站出來面對鏡頭
We hope people involved can bravely come forward to face the camera.
-
一定要把這個搞清楚
We must find out the truth
-
而且要做生理化驗,為什麼都得子宮癌
and use biochemical tests to figure out why they all got cervical cancer.
-
還威脅要弄死人家
He also threatened these girls.
-
而且他有二十幾個小法庭的官司,還另外偷盜的官司
He has been subject to over 20 minor lawsuits and a lawsuit of theft.
-
偷東西,幾十個刑事官司,都是敲詐網上的網友
Several dozens of criminal cases. The victims were all from the internet.
-
都是女同志,還都不是太年輕,都是到中年
All females comrades. Not young. All middle aged.
-
最最老實的人,辛苦一輩子沒來得結婚
Those women are honest people. They are unmarried because they were too busy making a living.
-
被他招婚,結果是招完了婚
They were asked to marry him.
-
上完了床,得了子宮癌,錢弄走
After they had sex with him, they got cervical cancer and he took their money away.
-
這種人能出來
Isn’t this our tragedy
-
還代表了民運民主,那不是我們的悲哀嗎?
that this guy could claim to represent democracy activists and democracy?
-
頭兩天在洛杉磯,幾個方面的問,幾個方面了解
Earlier in LA, we asked many people from different sources.
-
多個人都是在這威脅女同志,強姦未遂
They threatened female comrades and attempted to rape them.
-
韋石,把訪民帶回家,強姦未遂
Wei Shi took a petitioner home and attempted to rape her
-
韋石我說的,你再加這條你告
Wei Shi, you can sue me.
-
這位訪民終於現在說出來了
This victim finally agreed to tell the truth.
-
說願意跟我們合作,我們已經錄了下來
She is willing to work with us. We have filmed it.
-
西諾,靠令完成的官司騙了筆錢,但涉及到巨大犯罪
Xi Nuo got some money through Ling Wancheng’s lawsuit but was engaged in serious crimes.
-
玩弄女性,猥褻女性,強姦女性
Toying with women, sexual harassment and rape.
-
劉剛就不用提了,強姦玩女孩弄出個孩子,還不付錢
Not to mention Liu Gang. He raped a girl and got a kid but refused to pay alimony.
-
現以精神病為擋箭牌
He uses mental illness as an excuse
-
還跟律師說”as boyfriend, as girlfriend”
and told lawyers “as boyfriend, as girlfriend”,
-
不是妻子,只是男朋友女朋友
that she’s not a wife but only a girlfriend.
-
孩子不養,撫養費不交
He doesn’t raise the child or pay alimony,
-
還說自己有神經病,然後還罵郭文貴說有神經病
and said he has mental illness. He cursed me saying I’m crazy,
-
還打著民主六四的幌子,你這不是瘋子嘛!
He uses the excuses of democracy and the Tiananmen Square Protests. Isn’t he crazy?
-
李偉東也是多次的騷擾、猥褻,強姦女性
Li Weidong also sexually harassed and raped women.
-
夏業良已經被錄像了
We have video testimony for Xia Yeliang’s case.
-
到加州去找一個女同志,猥褻人家,意圖強姦
He went to California to harass a female with a rape attempt.
-
這就是大家在海外看到的反郭砸郭的人
These are the people who attack and oppose me overseas.
-
只要郭文貴不給錢,我就反你
Once I refuse to pay them, they will attack me.
-
給你錢幹嘛?給你錢去強姦別人,猥褻別人去?
Why would I give you money? So that you can rape and harass others?
-
天理何在?這和盜國賊同種!同精神!同一類!
Ridiculous? Their behavior is just like that of the nation traitors.
-
所有他幹的事都是有道理的,但都是傷害他人的
All the things they do are justified but harmful to others.
-
凡是別人反對他的,那都是特務,都是壞人
Anyone against them is either a special agent or bad guy.
-
只許州官放火,不許百姓點燈
Officials are allowed to set fires on but ordinary people are not allowed to light up candles.
-
別人都是低端人群,他們都是高級知識分子
Everyone else is low-end population. They are all intellectuals.
-
你咋民運了?韋石你把訪民帶到家裡,你要強奸人家
How are you a democracy advocate? Wei Shi, you took petitioners home and wanted to rape them.
-
你和西諾居然能編出來張陽給我兩百杆槍,一千萬
You and Xi Nuo falsified a story of Zhang Yang giving me 200 guns and 10 million,
-
郭文貴的飛機,船不是自己的
and my private jet and yachts are not mine.
-
然後胡錦濤不是被抓了嗎?被調查了?
They claimed that Hu Jintao was arrested for investigation.
-
博訊的報導百分之九十九都是在廁所裏炮制出來的
99% of Boxun’s stories are false.
-
連點常識都沒有
They don’t make any sense.
-
但是從來不反王岐山不反孟建柱
But they are never against Wang Qishan and Meng Jianzhu.
-
夏業良為什麼你幫王岐山
Xia Yeliang, we know why you help Wang Qishan.
-
大家現在都知道,未來都會公佈
I will disclose it in the future.
-
就這樣的人扛著民運的旗,那不是對民運的侮辱嗎?
Isn’t it an insult to democratic movement when someone like him claims to be a democracy advocate?
-
我們打擊的不僅僅是假民運
We’re not only being against fake democratic movements,
-
和利用民運騙捐騙財的人,還有利用民運來犯罪的人
but also swindlers and criminals who commit crimes in the name of pursuing democracy.
-
我們必須還民運公正和清白
We must give justice to democratic movements.
-
唐柏橋從頭到尾二三十年就沒一句話是真的
Tang Baiqiao has never said anything true in the past 2 or 3 decades.
-
前妻把他說成簡直就不是人啦
His ex-wife says he’s not even a human being.
-
他第二個,這是叫夥伴,募捐夥伴,民主民運夥伴
She is his partner for donations and democratic movements
-
癌症都可以救治了,你這個癌症都治了
He even claims that the cancer has been cured.
-
怎麼就不把你這個腦子的募捐癌給治了啊?
If the cancer can be cured, why don’t you cure your “donation tumor”?
-
你這腦子裡的募捐癌給治了啊?
This is cancer, you know?
-
這是你的癌症你知道嗎? 你去治治唄
Go cure yourself.
-
就你那三瓜兩棗的錢,還跟我打官司PK
How can you sue me with that small amount of money?
-
我拿一萬對你一億就把你對死了,你知道嗎?
I have so much more money than you, you know?
-
不自量力,誰都罵
You are biting off more than you can chew.
-
誰都嚇唬 ,動不動就給別人傳票
You curse and threaten people as you like. You sue people casually.
-
從他開始到現在,天天在上法院路上
Since the beginning, he has always been on the way to the court,
-
天天在募捐的路上,天天在會上的路上
donations and meetings.
-
天天在偽光正
You are in fact a communist.
-
你這樣的人也能搞民主民運,還能活到今天?
How dare you claim you are a democracy advocate even now?
-
美國的稅務部門就不管你?
The US taxation department will investigate you one day.
-
你募捐的錢去哪裡我們查不出來?
Do you think that we can’t find out where the donation has gone?
-
你玩弄女性你以為查不出來?
Do you think no one will find out your affairs with the women?
-
你現在以為你去盜國賊那裡拿點糧食,他就信你啦?
Do you think that you gain trust from the nation traitors because you are paid by them?
-
不到時候!
It’s not the time yet!
-
我從沒見盜國賊跟任何人講過信用
I have never seen nation traitors keep their promises to anyone.
-
我沒見盜國賊跟任何人有過未來
I’ve never seen them have a future with anyone.
-
國家都滿足不了他,你能滿足得了他嗎?
The country can’t even satisfy them. Can you?
-
不是用完你就滅你,到了一定時候必滅你
They will get rid of you after using you. They will get rid of you at some point.
-
郭文貴這點有發言權力,見的比你們多了去了
I have the authority to say this. I have seen so much.
-
在我面前玩這個跟盜國賊合作,假朋友真套錢
You are not good enough to work with nation traitors, pretend to be friends to get money.
-
你差遠了
You are not good enough.
-
我見的比你們多了去了去了
I have seen way more than you have.
-
玩這個,包括這盜國賊派了人,搞藍金黃的
Nation traitors sent people to play the Blue-Gold-Yellow trick.
-
跟郭文貴玩這套,超限戰,把那伙旁邊都買通了
They want to play this with me with their unrestricted warfare. They bought off all the people involved.
-
我現在不願說,特別大家都知道幾個人的名字
I won’t name them now. People know who they are.
-
我沒說出來過
I’ve never named them.
-
跟北京勾兌,跟安全局勾兌
They are working with the Beijing government,
-
北京市安全局的李東,吳征
with the State Security Bureau, Li Dong and Wu Zheng.
-
這些人在外面搞,就是什麼,就是騙啊
What are they doing outside? They cheat people.
-
就是互相騙啊,給你未來,給你市場
“I’ll give you the future and the market.
-
保你國內啥,騙完以後都是敵人
I promise you this and that in China.” These people all become their enemies after being used.
-
我這不見得多了嗎?
I have seen a lot.
-
玩這個,跟我說,還有在網上放出這些假信息
They pretend to support me by spreading the fake information,
-
看上去真挺郭,突然回馬槍砸郭
and all of a sudden they turn against me
-
然後再給別人一點小錢
and pay others some money
-
讓別人開始打擊郭
to attack me.
-
這些人只要是有時間
After some time,
-
過一段時間都會成為盜國賊的惡夢
they will become nation traitors’ nightmare.
-
因為他得不到他們想要的
Because they can’t get what they want.
-
劉剛他想要當皇帝啊,玩弄女人啊
Liu Gang wants to be an emperor, toy with women
-
生孩子啊,不結婚,不給錢
and get children without getting married or paying.
-
一想給郭文貴那兒弄五百萬玩玩
He fantasizes about getting 5 million from me.
-
那夏業良想弄10個億
Xia Yeliang wants 1 billion.
-
都是夢想幻想,精神病、精神癌症
These are fantasies. Mental illness. Cancer.
-
募捐癌症,當皇帝的癌症
Cancer of donation. Cancer of emperor fantasy.
-
你看這民主民運多少人想當皇帝啊
How many democracy advocates want to be emperors?
-
皇帝癌,募捐癌,多妻癌,發財癌,就這幫人
Cancer of being an emperor, cancer of donation, cancer of having multiple wives, cancer of getting rich. These people.
-
你盜國賊能滿足的了他嗎?
Can nation traitors satisfy them?
-
你騙他,你糊弄他們,未來都是由你的
You cheat them and say, “The future is yours”
-
你沒了牙的豺狼,沒了騷味的狐狸
You are a wolf without teeth and a fox without smell.
-
能幹些什麼事啊?
What can you do?
-
你要幹這事,你就不在中國呆著了
If you are capable, you won’t be in China.
-
你在海外,你真有本事能幹這事的人
People staying in overseas who are capable
-
你也不在美國呆
won’t stay in America either.
-
你回中國去了,你當奴才去了
They will go back to China to be a servant.
-
這點常識能改變得了嗎?
This is common sense.
-
今天我們大連開庭
There is a trial in Dalian today.
-
我們幾個律師開庭,審判我們律師
Our lawyers are attending the trial.
-
明天又是開庭,五六個宣判
There will be another trial tomorrow for 5 or 6 charges.
-
大後天我們其他律師又開庭
The day after tomorrow, there will be a trial as well.
-
這是二三四五都開庭
So we have trials from Tuesday to Friday.
-
把我六哥,把我們的這幾個老總,把我的員工
They arrested my 6th brother, executive managers, employees,
-
我的家人,侄子,外甥女婿,都抓起來
my family members like nephew and nephew -in-law.
-
十九大以後對文貴的打壓更嚴更殘
They have been cracking down on me harder after the 19th National Congress.
-
我的家人多個都被關在監獄裡
Many of my family are in jail.
-
我家人已經強烈要求我不要在視頻中和在推特上
My family have strongly demanded that
-
提到任何家人的名字和家人
I don’t mention any of their names in videos and on Twitter.
-
家人已經作好了最壞的準備
They have prepared for the worst.
-
判實刑,長刑,這個當然非常痛苦
Real and long term imprisonment, which of course would be very distressing.
-
過去的幾週來,我是很痛苦的,很痛苦
In the past few weeks, I have been in distress.
-
家人第一次提出來,不允許我提家人
My family have asked me, for the first time, not to mention them.
-
我的員工的家屬通過別人給我發信息
My employees’ families have sent me messages through others,
-
希望老闆不要再提我們的名字
hoping I won’t mention their names.
-
我非常難受,但是我接受
I feel very miserable but I accept it.
-
從今以後
From now on,
-
我不會提我任何家人的所謂的判決形勢和結果
I won’t mention any sentence or result of my family.
-
我也不會提任何員工被判的結果和形勢
I won’t mention any of those of my employees.
-
他們公開的是他們公開的,我不會再提
They can announce the results if they want. I won’t mention anything anymore.
-
我經過這些天的調整,我絕對能做到
I can definitely do this after the reflections these days. I can definitely do it.
-
不管什麼樣的結果,我都不會受到影響
I won’t change my mind no matter what the result is.
-
我受到影響,我就上當了
I would have been tricked if I changed my mind.
-
我也不會再提你們
I won’t mention you again.
-
我今天上這個視頻,非常之簡單
It’s very simple why I’m doing this video today.
-
在開庭之際
At the time of the trial,
-
我再告訴所有的家人和員工
I want to tell all my family and employees again that
-
你們的天真和幻想毀了你們
your naivety and fantasies have ruined you.
-
不是文貴的爆料毀了你們
Not my disclosures.
-
我六哥我五哥不是要給我磕頭嗎?求我嗎?不爆料
My 6th brother and 5th brother wanted to kowtow to me and beg me not to disclose anything.
-
現在你們看到了
Now you see.
-
如果當初我停下了爆料,你們會更慘
If I had stopped disclosing, you would be worse off.
-
我從頭到尾就告訴你們,只有兩個希望
I told you from the beginning that there are only two hopes.
-
第一個希望,習主席看到了真正抓我們判我們
First hope is,
-
是否真有罪,假有罪的真相之後
when Chairman Xi sees the truth about whether we are really guilty or not,
-
我們有被平反的希望,非常之渺小
our case might be reversed. The chance is slim.
-
第二,郭文貴改變了這個體制,把盜國賊們徹底給毀滅
Secondly, I change this system and destroy nation traitors completely.
-
這是第二個希望,希望非常大
This is the second hope. It’s very hopeful.
-
你們看不到殘酷,你們看不到他們的卑鄙
You don’t see their cruelty and despicableness.
-
今天你們待在派出所裡,還是待在監獄裡
No matter whether you are in the police station or in jail today.
-
你堅持的住,那是你是英雄
If you persevere, you are a hero.
-
你堅持不住,那你是狗熊,活該
If you can’t, you are a villain. You deserve it.
-
不是文貴把你們送進了監獄
It’s not me who sent you into prison.
-
我沒讓你們作任何犯罪的事情
I didn’t ask you to commit any crime.
-
所有他們今天審下來的罪行,都是在所有的證人
The sentences they made today are based on the evidence they received from all the witnesses
-
都是在被關進監獄
that are imprisoned,
-
被關在秘密地點,被嚴刑逼供
in secret locations and forced to confess
-
綁架家人為前提的情況下作出的所有的證據
in face of their family being abducted.
-
沒有一個是在自由情況下作出的口供
No testimony was made freely.
-
更沒有第三方在場
No third party was present.
-
而且完全,我們不是黨員
We’re not party members
-
是在中紀委和中政法委成立的專案組的審判下
but we are tried by the Special Investigation Team organized by the CCDI and Central Poli-Legal Commission.
-
將你們抓起來的,這正常嗎?
They arrested us. Is it the usual practice?
-
這是政"治",不“正常”
This is just the political practice, not usual at all.
-
讓文貴為這個不正常買單
It’s unfair to ask me to pay for such
-
為這個政治的冤案買單,對我不公平
unjust political case.
-
無論是家人、哥哥還是員工
No matter it’s my family, brother or employees,
-
你們如果抱怨,請儘管抱怨
if you complain, go ahead.
-
我能做到的事情(跳掉了,網斷掉了)
What I can do…
-
所以啊,大家你們不管怎麼怪罪,還是你們生氣
So no matter how you blame me or get angry at me,
-
剛才斷了,那網斷了,我是接著錄的
The internet has just cut off. I now continue the live broadcast.
-
我希望大家一定要清楚,災難既然來了
I want everyone to be clear that since the disaster has arrived,
-
我們只有勇敢地面對
we must face up to it.
-
沒有別的選擇
There’s no other option.
-
我文貴,會用我的實際行動,我會用我的生命
I will use my actual actions, my life
-
我擁有的一切,來找回屬於我們的公平公道
and my everything to get back our fairness and justice.
-
只有這樣,我才能對得起你們
Only in this way can I face you,
-
而不是按照你們所說的去妥協
instead of making compromise as they suggested,
-
按照你們說的給他們跪下,那是不可能的
It’s impossible to kneel down to them as they said.
-
我不會當被幾個日本人
I won’t be
-
壓著那幾萬人槍斃的那幾萬人之一
one of the tens of thousands shot by the Japanese.
-
我一定是當那個,第一個舉手的
I will be the first one to raise my hand.
-
而且也會堅持到底的
I will also stick it out.
-
盜國賊的兇惡,必須得到懲罰
Nation traitor’s evil must be punished.
-
這不是我們一家的事情
This is not my family’s matter.
-
也不是我們一個人的事情,也不是我們公司的事情
This is not our personal matter, or my company’s matter.
-
是全國人民的事情
It’s all Chinese people’s matter.
-
中國人不應該再過這種豬狗不如的日子
Chinese people should stop living such miserable lives
-
不應該過這種極度恐懼的日子
in extreme fears.
-
我們如果犯錯了
If we make a mistake,
-
還是我們擁有什麼(這個不用了,這個有電)
or we own… (To people beside him: I am good. It got charged.)
-
都應該受到依法的對待
We should be treated according to the laws.
-
這種完全是以警治國
This is totally the harm caused to us by governing the country with the police,
-
以黑治國,以黑辦案的,對我們帶來的傷害
governing the country with triads, handling cases with triads.
-
既是歷史付給我們的責任,上天付給我們的使命
It is the responsibility given to us by history, our mission given by God
-
也是我們一生追求的價值
and values that we pursue for life.
-
雖然對於你們是很痛苦,它雖然讓你們無法接受
Even though it’s painful and unacceptable to you,
-
我們唯一的辦法,只有,反抗,反抗到底
the only thing we can do is to resist until the end.
-
不要再相信你們面對的那些法官
Don’t trust your judges.
-
他們安排了一切的律師,律師被司法局談過一萬次
They arranged all the lawyers. The lawyers have been summoned by the judiciary so many times.
-
連多一個字都不讓說,連穿什麼顏色的衣服都選好
They would not say an extra word. Even the color of their clothes was determined.
-
你們的開庭,不讓你們說話
When the trial starts, you’re not allowed to speak.
-
然你們必須按照文件說話,這哪叫審判吶?
You must speak according to the documents. Can this be called a trial?
-
這叫綁架,如果你對綁架都還有幻想,那我沒辦法了
This is abduction. If you have fantasies about abduction, there’s nothing that I can do.
-
文貴會用文貴的實力和智慧,會用文貴的一切
I will use my ability and wisdom, my everything,
-
找回屬於我們的尊嚴
to get back our dignity,
-
我們的安全,我們的公平,一切都是剛剛開始
safety and fairness. Everything is just beginning.
-
家人們,員工們,做好最壞的一天到來的準備吧
My dear family and employees, prepare for the worst.
-
時間會在三年
We will sort it out in 3 years.
-
從今以後,大家各自走好,多多保重,謝謝!
From now on, take care of yourself. Thank you.