< Return to Video

郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️

  • 0:11 - 0:20
    好,尊敬的推友們,微友們,微博的朋友們,大家好
    Hello, my dear Twitter followers and Weibo friends, how are you?
  • 0:20 - 0:28
    這是文貴,9月4號報平安直播
    This is Wengui’s all-is-well live broadcast on September 4.
  • 0:28 - 0:30
    今天首先
    First of all,
  • 0:30 - 0:35
    讓文貴對所有的推友們YouTube上的朋友們
    Wengui would like to acknowledge my heartfelt gratitude to all Twitter followers
  • 0:35 - 0:38
    致以萬分的感激
    and YouTube friends.
  • 0:38 - 0:45
    從昨天我的推特上的關注量,達到了40萬
    Yesterday, the number of Twitter followers reached 400,000.
  • 0:45 - 0:51
    YouTube上的訂閱量,達到了13萬
    The number of my YouTube subscribers had reached 130,000.
  • 0:51 - 0:55
    這個非常地特別
    These numbers mean a lot to me.
  • 0:55 - 1:02
    而且是一個非常快速地這樣的一個關注數字
    I have been able to achieve those numbers in such a short period of time
  • 1:02 - 1:07
    是推友們對我的關心,對我的幫助,對我的支持
    because of the care, help and support of my Twitter friends.
  • 1:07 - 1:10
    文貴不會辜負你們的希望
    Wengui will not let you down.
  • 1:10 - 1:17
    請再次允許文貴再次地對你們表示感激,感謝
    Please let Wengui express my sincere appreciation to you again.
  • 1:17 - 1:21
    這個今天是9月4號報平安直播
    For my all-is-well live broadcast on September 4,
  • 1:21 - 1:25
    本來我有其他準備
    I have originally prepared something else.
  • 1:25 - 1:30
    但是昨天凌晨3點到4點的時候
    But then, at around 3am to 4am,
  • 1:30 - 1:37
    收到了很多朋友給我發私信和各種方式聯絡我
    I received numerous messages and calls from my friends.
  • 1:37 - 1:42
    就是很關心9月1號我播出的
    They are very concerned about my live broadcast on September 1
  • 1:42 - 1:49
    我和劉彥平書記老領導,通話的音頻當中的內容
    in which I exposed the conversation between me and the old leader, Secretary Liu Yanping.
  • 1:49 - 1:54
    同時我也看到了鮑彤鮑老發的推
    I’ve read Bao Ping’s tweet.
  • 1:54 - 1:57
    對這件事情的高度關注
    He pays great attention to the matter, too.
  • 1:57 - 2:03
    而且這件事情確實在國際上也引起了很多人的關注
    Also, this matter has drawn attention internationally.
  • 2:03 - 2:08
    由於劉彥平書記的身份,由於他代表的是國家
    As Liu Yanping is a secretary, he represents the country,
  • 2:08 - 2:15
    由於他這個到美國來的事件以及通話的內容
    His travel to the U.S. and the content of the conversation have
  • 2:15 - 2:23
    引起了世界國內外朋友的高度關注
    drawn attention around the world.
  • 2:23 - 2:30
    確實,9月1號的爆料,很多人形容說是真正的核彈
    Many people call what I’ve exposed on September 1 as a nuclear bomb,
  • 2:30 - 2:31
    氫彈
    a hydrogen bomb.
  • 2:31 - 2:41
    很多人對我的爆料的質量和方向都有了巨大的改變
    Many people change their views on the quality and direction of my exposé.
  • 2:41 - 2:45
    因為“9·1”,同時在國際上
    As 9.1 exposé
  • 2:45 - 2:51
    可以說引起的變化,引起的關注
    also brings changes and draws attention internationally,
  • 2:51 - 2:56
    那是在“9·1”以前無法形容的
    the situation is way too different from before. It is unprecedented.
  • 2:56 - 2:59
    那麼說引起的話題
    Many people are talking about my exposé.
  • 2:59 - 3:04
    抱歉,你過來
    Sorry, please come over here.
  • 3:11 - 3:15
    咱現在得準備幾套系統,因為隨時被黑
    We have to prepare a few systems as hackers will attack us at any time.
  • 3:15 - 3:19
    昨天被黑了四套系統,被黑了四次
    Yesterday, we’re hacked 4 times.
  • 3:19 - 3:25
    所以今天我們有各種的準備,希望大家能理解
    Therefore, today, we have a few preparations to make. I hope you’ll all understand.
  • 3:25 - 3:30
    那麼這些話題引起的關注
    The attention that
  • 3:30 - 3:36
    絕非是簡單的爆料,或者說一個信息
    my exposé has drawn is different from a revelation or simple message,
  • 3:36 - 3:41
    或者說是一個過去大家所關心的問題
    or a hot topic
  • 3:41 - 3:43
    聽到以後就結束了
    which people will forget after hearing it.
  • 3:43 - 3:53
    恰恰相反的事情,所有的話題引起了更多人深思
    On the contrary, it will arouse people to think deeply.
  • 3:53 - 3:58
    而且更多人想通過這些事情
    More and more people want to examine
  • 3:58 - 4:05
    來驗證以往所掌握的信息和聽到的一些有關信息
    what they’ve had or what they’ve heard in the past is true or not.
  • 4:05 - 4:10
    可以說從“9·1”到今天,炸了鍋了
    I’d say since Sept 1 till now, we can still feel the aftershocks.
  • 4:10 - 4:13
    無論是YouTube的還是推特
    No matter in YouTube, Twitter,
  • 4:13 - 4:18
    Facebook,還是各種網絡
    Facebook or other forums,
  • 4:18 - 4:23
    討論這個話題或者私聊中討論這個話題
    there are intense discussions.
  • 4:23 - 4:25
    幾乎成了華人世界
    It is almost the biggest concern among the Chinese World
  • 4:25 - 4:35
    還有西方關注中國的各種的人脈圈子裡面最大的事件
    and those who have been keeping an eye on Chinese politics from the western world.
  • 4:35 - 4:41
    這個事件的影響,未來會在2到3個月以後
    In the next 2 to 3 months,
  • 4:41 - 4:46
    會無法想像的發酵
    the aftermath of this incident will be unimaginable
  • 4:46 - 4:54
    因為這些話題,這些內容,一定有很多人要去認證
    as more and more people will authenticate and verify the things I’ve exposed.
  • 4:54 - 5:02
    有很多人去驗證,也有很多人會發聲
    And more and more people will speak up.
  • 5:02 - 5:05
    最近最是難能可貴的事情
    The most valuable of all
  • 5:05 - 5:11
    就是被以貪反貪打掉的那些貪官們
    is the reaction of the families of the corrupted officials who were forced to engage in corruption,
  • 5:11 - 5:16
    被強制性的貪腐
    and be caught under the system of fighting corruptions with the corrupted officials
  • 5:16 - 5:20
    又被莫名其妙的以警以黑手段
    and the police
  • 5:20 - 5:24
    給反貪了的這些人的家屬們
    and the triad societies.
  • 5:24 - 5:29
    他們的反應和現在的老兵們,E租寶們
    Their reaction is the same as the veterans
  • 5:29 - 5:34
    泛亞們,所有這些受害人的
    and the victims of the Ezubao
  • 5:34 - 5:39
    這些家屬的反應和當時的反應是一樣的
    and FYME incidents.
  • 5:39 - 5:47
    這個反應,從9月1號到現在,真是超出了我的想像
    The reaction we saw from September 1 till now has been unexpected.
  • 5:47 - 5:51
    我昨天看了“澳洲之聲”
    Yesterday, I watched The Voice of Australia,
  • 5:51 - 5:59
    昭明先生的很多出鏡點評,真是大帥哥,主持人大美女
    Mr. Zhao Ming was very incisive. He’s such a handsome guy. And the host is such a hot babe.
  • 5:59 - 6:08
    華人裡邊精英太多了,這些年來都在各行各業低頭
    There are many elites in the Chinese society, and they work very hard in various fields.
  • 6:08 - 6:12
    為了工作,為了生活沉默
    They remain silent to make a living.
  • 6:12 - 6:17
    但是由於文貴的爆料,你看這一個個的精英全都出來了
    But after Wengui’s exposé, many elites have come forward.
  • 6:17 - 6:21
    從他的這個“澳洲之聲”的節目中,我看到了
    From the program of The Voice of Australia, I can see that
  • 6:21 - 6:28
    世界各地的華人和我說的那幾個受傷害閉嘴
    the Chinese in all countries, those who are forced to shut up,
  • 6:28 - 6:33
    被壓迫的那幾個群體們
    and those who are being oppressed,
  • 6:33 - 6:38
    被文貴反的那四條,四個方面
    are being awaken by Wengui’s 4 principles…
  • 6:40 - 6:42
    推特被黑了,YouTube上可以
    Your Twitter is being hacked. YouTube is working properly.
  • 6:42 - 6:49
    OK,推特被黑,推特被黑了,YouTube上可以
    OK, Twitter is being hacked. Please change to the YouTube.
  • 6:49 - 6:51
    大家先往YouTube上去看
    Let’s watch this live broadcast from YouTube,
  • 6:51 - 6:57
    然後推特,我們再來一下,好不好,再來一下
    and try Twitter later.
  • 6:57 - 7:06
    我現在有點和打地道戰的感覺,打游擊戰,互相博弈
    It’s like fighting the tunnel war, the guerrilla warfare.
  • 7:08 - 7:13
    把推特換個系統,再裝個
    Try re-login Twitter.
  • 7:13 - 7:21
    那麼從海外,澳洲之聲為代表的和過去的美洲的明鏡
    In overseas, we have the support from the Voice of Australia and Mingjing in the US,
  • 7:21 - 7:25
    郭寶勝先生,趙岩先生等等等等
    Mr. Guo Baosheng and Mr. Zhao Yan,
  • 7:25 - 7:28
    所有的這些媒體的關注
    and the attention of the media
  • 7:28 - 7:33
    現在有郭國慶先生,賴建平先生
    And now Mr. Guo Guoqing and Mr. Lai Jianping,
  • 7:33 - 7:36
    這些所有的都已經出來了
    they all come forward.
  • 7:36 - 7:44
    那麼這些專業人士的發聲,這些咱們華人精英們
    These professionals speak up. They’re the elites of Chinese.
  • 7:44 - 7:48
    和有理想,有抱負的,有良心的華人們的發聲
    Theses Chinese who have ideals, ambitions and a clear conscience speak up.
  • 7:48 - 7:54
    和國內的受壓迫的,受殘害的這些群體的發聲
    The Chinese in mainland China who are being oppressed and harmed also speak up.
  • 7:54 - 8:02
    對文貴的爆料和爆料的價值,和爆料的最終目的
    These give an important meaning to Wengui’s exposé,
  • 8:02 - 8:06
    這都有著非凡的意義
    and to the value and ultimate goal of Wengui’s exposé.
  • 8:06 - 8:14
    那麼從過去一開始出來,文貴到底是流氓還是騙子
    From the beginning, there have been rumors that Wengui was a punk, a liar.
  • 8:14 - 8:18
    到後來的是“三邪視頻”和“郭三秒”
    Then, the “Blue Movie ” and “3-second Guo” video were out.
  • 8:18 - 8:25
    還有,當時郭文貴敢不敢來美國,不敢來美國
    At that time, people doubted if Guo Wengui had the guts to come to the U.S.
  • 8:25 - 8:31
    博訊當時的西諾,韋石叫板,我美國來都不敢來
    Xi Nuo and Wei Shi from Boxun News teased me for not showing up in the U.S.
  • 8:31 - 8:36
    到後來,到挑戰所有的爆料都是假的
    Later on, all these challenges against my revelation were proven to be untrue.
  • 8:36 - 8:44
    到打擊,威脅等等等等一系列
    They attacked and threatened me.
  • 8:44 - 8:55
    比小說還離奇,還荒唐,這個一幕幕的發生
    Things that are more bizarre and ridiculous than fictions are happening.
  • 8:55 - 9:03
    到了9月1號,事實在爆料的過程當中,本身就是料
    Then, until September 1… in fact, the process of my explosive revelations is also of paramount importance.
  • 9:03 - 9:05
    因為我的爆料過程
    This is because during the process,
  • 9:05 - 9:10
    每一秒鐘都與我們現在所有的觀眾們
    we have been facing the audience all the time.
  • 9:10 - 9:17
    和14億人民的福祉,和未來,和法制環境
    We have been linked to the welfare of the 1.4billion people and to the future, the legal environment,
  • 9:17 - 9:23
    民主自由,和中國的諸多真相和金融
    freedom and democracy, the truth,
  • 9:23 - 9:30
    和你的錢袋子,家人的安全,尊嚴,它都緊密相連
    the money, family members’ safety and pride of you.
  • 9:30 - 9:36
    從我的爆料本身,它本身就是一面鏡子
    My exposé is a mirror,
  • 9:36 - 9:41
    它照出了妖魔鬼怪
    it reflects the demons,
  • 9:41 - 9:48
    真君子,照出了真小人
    the true gentlemen and the villains.
  • 9:48 - 9:53
    同時也照出了各個領域的所謂的沉默的力量
    It also reflects the silent power in various fields,
  • 9:53 - 9:59
    和各個領域可能對我們即將有威脅的
    the threatening,
  • 9:59 - 10:05
    被埋伏好的各種的潛伏的力量
    hidden forces.
  • 10:05 - 10:14
    這是上天的安排,這是上帝的安排,這是諸神的安排
    This is arranged by heaven, this is sent by God, and this is what’s meant to be.
  • 10:14 - 10:19
    這是我們現在能看這個節目的所有觀眾一生中
    This is the greatest time of the lives
  • 10:19 - 10:21
    最精彩的時間
    of our audience.
  • 10:21 - 10:27
    它非文貴所有,也不是文貴了不起
    It’s not owned by Wengui, and Wengui is not extraordinary.
  • 10:27 - 10:31
    它是過去的幾百年的貧窮落後
    This is the result of the poverty and backwardness of the past few centuries,
  • 10:31 - 10:35
    和近100年的慘無人道的統治
    the result of oppressed rule of the last century,
  • 10:35 - 10:43
    和一個荒唐時代,和上億人付出的生命
    the result of an absurd era, the result of billion lives,
  • 10:43 - 10:51
    和與時代完全無法對接的這麼一個荒唐的社會環境
    and the result
  • 10:51 - 10:56
    最終擠壓迸出的結果
    of a ridiculously backward society.
  • 10:56 - 11:02
    沒有郭文貴,會有李文貴,沒有李文貴會有楊文貴
    If there’s no Guo Wengui, there would be Li Wengui, Yang Wengui.
  • 11:02 - 11:07
    這是時代發展的必然
    It is inevitable in the process of development
  • 11:07 - 11:12
    這是14億人民應該有的時代
    It is the time in which 1.4billion people should live.
  • 11:12 - 11:16
    我們過去為了吃,為了房子
    In the past, we put up with everything in order to make a living, to have a roof over your head,
  • 11:16 - 11:24
    為了所謂的孩子能上起學,什麼都忍了
    and to send kids to school.
  • 11:24 - 11:30
    但是當我們發現,我們本就應該有這些的時候
    But when we finally realize that these are the things that we should have.
  • 11:30 - 11:34
    很多人也宣傳我們是世界第二大GDP的時候
    When many people are happy that we have become the second largest economy by GDP.
  • 11:34 - 11:35
    但是沒有人告訴我們
    But no one tells us that
  • 11:35 - 11:39
    我們一旦要平均到14億人才6000塊錢
    the income per capita of 1.4billion people is just 6,000 yuan.
  • 11:39 - 11:42
    連周圍的其他小國家都不能比的時候
    We cannot even compare to the surrounding small countries.
  • 11:42 - 11:45
    我們的教育環境,衛生環境
    Our educational environment, hygienic conditions,
  • 11:45 - 11:51
    飲食環境,人的尊嚴,幸福指數,不是第二名
    food hygiene, dignity and happiness indices are all not ranked no.2.
  • 11:51 - 11:54
    大概是在150名以後的時候
    Probably ranked no. 150 or beyond.
  • 11:54 - 11:58
    大家越來越明白,我們知道的不是真相
    We come to know that we don’t know the truth.
  • 11:58 - 12:03
    我們的歡樂全是假的,可憐的
    Our happiness is all fake. How pathetic!
  • 12:03 - 12:07
    我們所有跳出的舞蹈都是戴著腳鐐跳的舞蹈
    We dance with shackles on our feet.
  • 12:07 - 12:10
    我們所有說出的話都是帶著龍頭說的話
    We rephrase what the leader has said.
  • 12:10 - 12:17
    我們的眼睛看到的東西都是幻象,假象
    What we see is all illusion, it’s just a mirage.
  • 12:17 - 12:22
    我們所吃的東西是被污染的,我們吸的空氣是被污染的
    Our food is contaminated and the air we breathe is polluted.
  • 12:22 - 12:24
    而就在這種情況下
    Then,
  • 12:24 - 12:31
    還有很多和我們完全相反的,不一樣的人在生存著
    there are people who are totally different from us.
  • 12:31 - 12:36
    那麼,我們聽到了假象這個問題,我們被控制這個問題
    Then, we come to realize all is an illusion, we’re being controlled.
  • 12:36 - 12:40
    就在我和劉彥平書記的對話當中
    From the conversation between me and Secretary Liu Yanping,
  • 12:40 - 12:43
    大家可以看到真正的事實
    we see the truth.
  • 12:43 - 12:45
    過去的,從我爆料
    Because of my sensational revelations,
  • 12:45 - 12:52
    以前將近兩年多對我全部家人的抓捕,對我員工的抓捕
    in the past two years, my family members were arrested, my employees were arrested.
  • 12:52 - 12:55
    非法的羈押和虐待和刑虐
    They’re being held and tortured illegally.
  • 12:55 - 12:59
    對我的追殺和暗查和政治的誣陷
    Also, I was being hunted and framed politically.
  • 12:59 - 13:04
    可以從這一段當中,我說過了157個小時
    There are 157-hour long conversations
  • 13:04 - 13:07
    我現在只放出了20來分鐘
    and I’ve only broadcasted 20 minutes.
  • 13:07 - 13:12
    這一段的音頻,我今天和大家簡單有幾個問題要澄清
    For this audio recording, I’d like to clarify a few points.
  • 13:12 - 13:20
    第一,這個音頻是發生在5月21號到23號的紐約
    First, the conversation took place from May 21 to 23, in New York.
  • 13:20 - 13:26
    就現在我正在直播的曼哈頓的第五大道59街
    It happened right here, 5th Avenue–59th Street of Manhattan, where we’re live broadcasting.
  • 13:26 - 13:31
    Sherry Netherland,18樓,我的公寓裡
    On the 18th floor of Sherry Netherland, in my apartment.
  • 13:31 - 13:38
    當時是由劉彥平書記帶領安全部,一位女士姓吳
    Secretary Liu Yanping, together with a woman named Wu from the Ministry of State Security,
  • 13:38 - 13:41
    還有安全部的另外兩位
    and another two men.
  • 13:41 - 13:48
    說是國際局,還有一個說是安全部辦公室的
    One was from the International Bureau and another one was from the Office of the Ministry.
  • 13:48 - 13:53
    那麼這四個人來到了我家
    These 4 people came to my place.
  • 13:53 - 13:57
    那麼在我家這段錄音很多人以為都是我錄的
    Many people think that I recorded the conversation.
  • 13:57 - 14:00
    但是我今天負責任的說,這絕對不是我錄的
    But I am telling you that it’s not done by me.
  • 14:00 - 14:04
    我錄也是合法的,因為只要我在場,我就是合法的
    Even if I did it, I would only do it in a legal way.
  • 14:04 - 14:06
    但絕對不是我錄的
    However, I didn’t record it.
  • 14:06 - 14:14
    詳情以後,大家會在紐約東區法院開庭的時候
    When the trial begins at the E.D.N.Y.,
  • 14:14 - 14:20
    大家可以從那個卷宗裡能看到,這東西是誰錄的
    you’ll know who recorded the audio.
  • 14:20 - 14:26
    那麼這個事情的發生,我發自內心的說
    About the incident,
  • 14:26 - 14:30
    我對劉彥平書記非常之愧疚,很不舒服
    I have to say that I’m truly sorry for Secretary Liu Yanping.
  • 14:30 - 14:32
    我對這個人
    I understand Liu.
  • 14:32 - 14:37
    本人我了解他,20多年前我聽說他,跟他並不認識
    I heard about him 20 years ago though I didn’t know him personally.
  • 14:37 - 14:41
    但是這個人的口碑,為人是非常非常好的
    He has good reputation and he’s an honorable man.
  • 14:41 - 14:45
    那麼他到了安全部當紀委書記
    Then, he became the Commission Secretary of the Ministry.
  • 14:45 - 14:52
    後來受中央領導委託在倫敦見面和到紐約見面
    The central leaders ordered him to meet me in London and New York.
  • 14:52 - 14:58
    我們的交談當中,是非常坦誠的,效率不高
    We had candid talk though we failed to reach any agreement.
  • 14:58 - 15:02
    結果沒好,但不是他所左右的
    But he could do nothing about it.
  • 15:02 - 15:09
    那是整個背後的控制集團所造成的,他是想把事解決好
    That’s because someone’s pulling the strings behind the scene. Liu just wanted to get the job done.
  • 15:09 - 15:14
    但是他們來美國,他本身他就是被人家設計的
    But their coming to the U.S. was already a setup.
  • 15:14 - 15:19
    他就是一個被人家欺騙的一個傀儡
    He’s just a puppet.
  • 15:19 - 15:24
    他的到來對我,就是轉移我的視線
    He came to meet me so as to divert my attention,
  • 15:24 - 15:31
    叫我放鬆我的警惕,爭取別人滅掉我的時間
    let my guard down and buy time for others to get rid of me.
  • 15:31 - 15:36
    他有可能知道一些,但肯定不全知道
    He might know something, but definitely not the whole story.
  • 15:36 - 15:39
    所以在那天在談話當中
    From the conversation of that day,
  • 15:39 - 15:43
    大家可以看出來,是提前有戰略安排的
    you all can see that it was arranged strategically.
  • 15:43 - 15:46
    因為後面的談話,大家都沒有聽到
    When you’ve heard the latter part of the conversation,
  • 15:46 - 15:49
    也沒看到,以後慢慢連起來
    though it hasn't been publicized yet, you’ll know what I mean.
  • 15:49 - 15:53
    你就看到,中國的很多現象,很多事實
    You’ll also see various phenomena and facts about China.
  • 15:53 - 15:57
    你們都能從那裡得到答案,因為他沒必要撒謊
    You’ll get the answer from there. It’s because he had no need to lie.
  • 15:57 - 16:00
    比如說令計劃主任怎麼玩姑娘
    Like how Ling Jihua womanized in the Great Hall of the People,
  • 16:00 - 16:03
    怎麼在人民大會堂玩姑娘,怎麼給人玩懷孕
    and how he impregnated women.
  • 16:03 - 16:07
    比如說薄熙來怎麼把人哥仨給殺了
    Also, what Bo Xilai did to the 3 brothers.
  • 16:07 - 16:09
    倆給抓了,長期關了很多年
    Two had been locked up.
  • 16:09 - 16:14
    其中一個殺了,人家家裡在冰箱裡擱了三年
    One was killed. The body was put in the fridge for 3 years.
  • 16:14 - 16:17
    這種事情你們都是沒有看到的
    You may not know any of these issues.
  • 16:17 - 16:20
    這些是百分之百的事實,絕不容懷疑
    but all these actually happened. Don’t doubt them.
  • 16:20 - 16:24
    劉彥平書記的本人的個性和真誠
    Secretary Liu Yanping is a sincere man.
  • 16:24 - 16:28
    這是在北京政法界是有名的,是有威望的
    He’s much revered in the legal sector of Beijing.
  • 16:28 - 16:30
    而他本身是做警衛出身
    He’s a former guard.
  • 16:30 - 16:37
    素質很高,見識很多,他不會撒謊
    He is a good and knowledgeable man. He doesn’t lie.
  • 16:37 - 16:38
    那麼在這一段視頻
    Then
  • 16:38 - 16:42
    我為啥要放這段視頻呢,我先說說這個
    why would I play that audio?
  • 16:42 - 16:45
    這一段的視頻當中,最重要的說明什麼
    What’s important about this recording?
  • 16:45 - 16:48
    郭文貴到底有沒有錢
    Is Guo Wengui rich?
  • 16:48 - 16:55
    郭文貴是不是一個靠共產黨腐敗發家的企業
    Did Guo Wengui gain his fortune from the corrupted Communist Party?
  • 16:55 - 16:57
    在這段交流當中
    From the conversation,
  • 16:57 - 17:01
    你看到了劉彥平書記在和我倫敦見面以後
    you can see that after meeting me in London,
  • 17:01 - 17:07
    我和他詳細地說明了,這些專案組對我的誣陷
    after I told him that I was framed by the special investigation team,
  • 17:07 - 17:10
    造謠,和對我的不了解
    there were rumors and misunderstandings about me,
  • 17:10 - 17:17
    以及胡舒立媒體上對我的侮辱,他回去做了卷宗
    and also how Hu Shuli insulted me in the media, Secretary Liu opened a file for me.
  • 17:17 - 17:19
    真正的自己做了
    He did it himself.
  • 17:19 - 17:24
    認真的看過以後,還做了調查以後,他得出了結論
    And after investigation, he concluded that
  • 17:24 - 17:29
    郭文貴是中國難得的好的私有企業
    The enterprise of Guo Wengui was a decent private enterprise which was rare in China.
  • 17:29 - 17:34
    他說到了恆大,他說到了大連萬達,他說了郭廣昌
    He mentioned Evergrande, Dalian Wanda, and Guo Guangchang.
  • 17:34 - 17:38
    他說了中國這些企業都是靠貸款過日子的
    He said that all these Chinese enterprises survived on loans.
  • 17:38 - 17:42
    而且負債率是,看到的資產一塊錢
    Their debt ratios
  • 17:42 - 17:45
    有的負債率是5倍,6倍,7倍
    might be 5 times, 6 times or 7 times to their assets.
  • 17:45 - 17:47
    就不是80%,是7,8倍
    Some even 8 times.
  • 17:47 - 17:52
    都是靠貸款,貸款沒有腐敗是不可能的
    When there is loan, there is corruption.
  • 17:52 - 17:54
    這麼大的貸款,不正常貸款
    The large amount of loan was not granted properly.
  • 17:54 - 17:58
    那就真正的騙貸和假貸,那是關係貸款
    There might be fake loans and loans granted on relationship.
  • 17:58 - 18:02
    郭文貴的資產,他說1200億我不認可
    He did not agree the saying that Guo Wengui’s assets amounted to 120 billion yuan.
  • 18:02 - 18:07
    用他們的話說,也大幾百億,七八百億
    He thought it was about 80 billion.
  • 18:07 - 18:13
    我的負債率還不到20%,他說這是個難得的好企業
    My debt ratio was less than 20%. He said it’s a standard which was hard to attain.
  • 18:13 - 18:17
    我今天在這裡要澄清第一個問題就是
    The first thing I want to clarify for the audio recording is that
  • 18:17 - 18:22
    這個音頻證明了郭文貴是有能力賺錢的
    Guo Wengui has the ability to make money.
  • 18:22 - 18:24
    大家看一看,我從河南裕達
    You see, from Henan Yuda,
  • 18:24 - 18:32
    1991年成立了河南裕達,我實際年齡21歲
    in 1991, I established Henan Yuda. At that time, I was only 21 years old.
  • 18:32 - 18:37
    剛剛從清風看守所轉到普陽看守所釋放出來
    I was just released from Puyang Detention Centre.
  • 18:37 - 18:38
    關了22個月
    I’d been locked up for 22 months.
  • 18:38 - 18:44
    我是河南第一家房地產的企業裡面
    I’m the first property enterprise in Henan
  • 18:44 - 18:46
    百分之百地引進外資
    introducing foreign capital.
  • 18:46 - 18:49
    而且排在前幾名,連續排了3年
    We ranked top 3 for three consecutive years.
  • 18:49 - 18:55
    我蓋的裕達國貿大樓,到今天在世界上都是一流的
    The Yuda International Trade Centre that I built has been a world-class building to date.
  • 18:55 - 18:58
    給河南的社會貢獻,社會價值
    There’s no building better than Henan Yuda in terms of social contribution,
  • 18:58 - 19:02
    標杆作用,建築藝術,在中國造成的影響
    social values, benchmarking, architectural art
  • 19:02 - 19:09
    我認為今天無一個樓可以跟河南裕達比
    and the influence to China.
  • 19:09 - 19:15
    那個時候,如果我有靠官員行賄,受賄
    If I had bribed the officials and if I had accepted bribes,
  • 19:15 - 19:17
    我不可能活到今天
    I would’ve lost my life.
  • 19:17 - 19:22
    而且多個河南腐敗案件都把裕達查了個底朝天
    Besides, they have thoroughly investigated if Yuda had involved in bribery for several corruption cases in Henan.
  • 19:22 - 19:26
    我們沒有事,我們有事我們早就完了
    We’re fine. If we’re in trouble, we would have already been finished.
  • 19:26 - 19:30
    河南這個地方,水淺王八多
    Henan is a small place with many wicked bastards.
  • 19:30 - 19:35
    藏不住人才,藏不住精英,更不可能有企業家
    Talents and elites won’t live there, let alone entrepreneurs.
  • 19:35 - 19:40
    過去的蓮花味精,到什麼河南的這幾個大企業
    From Lotus MSG Group to several large enterprises of Henan,
  • 19:40 - 19:45
    都被李友這樣的等人給折騰散了,折騰垮了
    they’re all ruined by the likes of Li You.
  • 19:45 - 19:49
    什麼合煤音,還有鄭州的銀基
    The so-called He Mei and Yinji of Zhengzhou.
  • 19:49 - 19:55
    銀基就是魏新,北大方正的魏新
    Yinji was owned by Wei Xin, Founder Group’s Wei Xin.
  • 19:55 - 19:59
    讓他買車的李龍深,還有那個新的老闆
    Li Longshen, and the new boss,
  • 19:59 - 20:02
    給令計劃兒子買車,法拉利那個企業
    who bought Ling Jihua’s son a car, a Ferrari.
  • 20:02 - 20:04
    幾乎都不存在了
    All these businesses were gone,
  • 20:04 - 20:08
    能那麼長時間存在的老闆就是郭文貴了
    only Guo Wengui can stand the test of time.
  • 20:08 - 20:11
    我那時候去的時候,河南有個花園,老闆也被抓了
    At that time, there’s a garden project in Henan and its boss was arrested,
  • 20:11 - 20:16
    還有一個讀來讀去讀書社的天才,張少鴻也被抓了
    Zhang Shaohong, a child prodigy was also arrested.
  • 20:16 - 20:21
    河南這個地方,我說真是水淺王八多
    Henan is a place where the pond is shallow yet wicked bastards many.
  • 20:21 - 20:23
    留不住企業,留不住人才
    No enterprises and outstanding people are willing to stay there.
  • 20:23 - 20:29
    河南裕達到從開始花了3.6億美元的投資
    The building of Henan Yuda cost an investment of USD360 million at the beginning.
  • 20:29 - 20:32
    一天3000塊錢人民幣的營業額
    From a daily turnover of 3000 yuan at the beginning
  • 20:32 - 20:36
    到後來一天,到現在也一天就20萬到30萬
    to 200,000-300,000 yuan now.
  • 20:36 - 20:39
    活到今天是人間的奇蹟
    It’s a miracle that the business can still survive today.
  • 20:39 - 20:45
    但是沒有獲得任何河南政府,鄭州市政府的扶持
    We haven’t received any assistance and support from the government of Henan and the government of Zhengzhou.
  • 20:45 - 20:48
    這一點上,劉彥平書記他也進行了解了
    Secretary Liu Yanping
  • 20:48 - 20:50
    他也都搞清楚了
    knew it very well.
  • 20:50 - 20:56
    我在那個地方的社會貢獻,建築藝術對中國的影響
    The social, architectural and artistic contributions that I’ve made for that place,
  • 20:56 - 20:59
    和給社會帶來的就業機會
    the jobs that I’ve created,
  • 20:59 - 21:04
    和河南人形象的改變,我認為任何錢都無法形容
    and the good impression I built for Henan people cannot be measured by money.
  • 21:04 - 21:10
    我是21歲,真正到那建設了這個企業
    I started that enterprise in Henan when I was 21 years old.
  • 21:10 - 21:15
    我到今天都在賠錢,回報我的河南,回報的地方
    The business still sustains losses today. But what I got in return was
  • 21:15 - 21:20
    就把我全部員工家人全部抓起來,在開封審判
    The arrest of my employees and my family members. They had trial in Kaifeng
  • 21:20 - 21:24
    然後莫名其妙地強加罪於我們公司員工和家人
    and they were found guilty for no reason.
  • 21:24 - 21:26
    然後還要罰我1.5億
    I had to pay a fine of 150 million yuan.
  • 21:26 - 21:31
    當我的法人不同意被罰的時候,現在被關進了監獄
    When my legal person refused to be fined, they put him in jail.
  • 21:31 - 21:33
    這就是河南
    And this is Henan.
  • 21:33 - 21:39
    我奉勸所有的天下人,任何人都不要去河南投資
    I urge you all, don’t invest in Henan.
  • 21:39 - 21:42
    我用將近27年的經歷
    This is from my 27-year experience.
  • 21:42 - 21:46
    我奉獻了我的青春,我拿去的是錢
    I wasted all my youth and money there.
  • 21:46 - 21:51
    我流的是血,我流的是淚,失去的是家人的自由
    Whilst I shed tears and blood for that place, my family has lost freedom.
  • 21:51 - 21:55
    河南過去二三十年,沒有一家國際性的像樣的企業
    There’s no decent international enterprise in Henan in the past 20, 30 years.
  • 21:55 - 22:01
    河南鄭州和河南省,所有的歷屆領導人
    The previous leaders of Zhengzhou and the Province of Henan
  • 22:01 - 22:04
    沒人給河南人幹點實事的
    hadn’t done anything good to the Henan people.
  • 22:04 - 22:05
    沒有
    No,
  • 22:05 - 22:10
    都是到河南鍍鍍金,忽悠了半天,最後全離開了河南
    they just wanted to piggyback on the success of Henan and then leave.
  • 22:10 - 22:14
    我就是一個最好最好的例子
    I am the best example.
  • 22:14 - 22:17
    河南裕達的歷史是中國私營企業家
    Henan Yuda
  • 22:17 - 22:23
    一個非常非常有代表性的一個企業
    is one of the most representative private enterprises in China.
  • 22:23 - 22:27
    有心的人和關心河南人民發展的人
    Those who care about the people of Henan
  • 22:27 - 22:33
    和河南人民應該好好把河南的裕達好好的去
    and the people of Henan themselves should look after Yuda
  • 22:33 - 22:37
    看它發展的歷史
    and check its development history.
  • 22:37 - 22:39
    我們的裕達太有代表性了
    Our Yuda is too representative.
  • 22:39 - 22:46
    就是中國的私人企業就是當小姐,我們是當的最可憐的
    If China’s private enterprises are bar girls, then we are the poorest.
  • 22:46 - 22:50
    我老說我們是小姐領域的林黛玉
    We are the Lin Daiyu of bar girls,
  • 22:50 - 22:56
    病殃殃的,可憐巴巴的,天天被人家嫖
    always sick and pitiful, getting laid every day,
  • 22:56 - 22:57
    天天在那哀怨著
    whine and cry.
  • 22:57 - 23:02
    還是死不拉嘰的活下來了,到今天還不想放棄
    However, we still live on and we don’t want to give up.
  • 23:02 - 23:06
    事實我每天都問我自己,我想把這些關了
    Actually, I ask myself every day. Should I close down the business?
  • 23:06 - 23:11
    但是我真的是喜歡河南人民,我喜歡河南的文化
    But I really like the people of Henan, and I like the culture of Henan.
  • 23:11 - 23:16
    我去過無數次洛陽龍門石窟
    I’ve visited the Longmen Grottoes in Luoyang,
  • 23:16 - 23:18
    我又去過無數次少林寺
    the Shaolin Temple,
  • 23:18 - 23:26
    我也去過無數次的開封的龍亭,我也去過河南多個古蹟
    the Kaifeng Longting and other historic relics of Henan countless times.
  • 23:26 - 23:29
    河南畢竟是九朝古都
    After all, Henan was the capital of 9 different dynasties.
  • 23:29 - 23:35
    這個過去的歷史給河南留下那種深厚的文化
    The past has given Henan a special culture,
  • 23:35 - 23:38
    和特別厚道的河南人民
    and the people of Henan are especially kind.
  • 23:38 - 23:41
    而不包括岳文海還有徐梓彬
    However,
  • 23:41 - 23:44
    海南岳文海,那個徐梓彬
    Yue Wenhai and Xu Zibin are two exceptions.
  • 23:44 - 23:48
    該吃吃該喝喝那兩個騙子,這兩個官騙子,流氓
    They’re liars and cheaters from the government. They’re gangsters.
  • 23:48 - 23:54
    這是河南歷史留下的缺點當中最具代表性的人物
    They’re the most iconic bad guys in the history of Henan.
  • 23:54 - 23:57
    大騙子,大壞人,滿口胡言
    They lied, cheated and spouted nonsense.
  • 23:57 - 24:00
    挖個墳,竟然說岳文海說我為了你
    Yue Wenhai dug a grave and he said he’s doing it for me.
  • 24:00 - 24:05
    兄弟,我挖墳,挖他們的墳就想讓他開除我
    He wanted to be fired.
  • 24:05 - 24:08
    我想上你那上班去,給你打工去
    So he could come to work for me.
  • 24:08 - 24:10
    我現在一想,我就起雞皮疙
    I get goose bumps when I think of what he said to me.
  • 24:10 - 24:14
    那個徐子斌長那樣,就像個蛇眼一樣
    Xu Zibin has the eyes of a snake.
  • 24:14 - 24:18
    我給了他那麼的機會,說終生感激
    I gave him numerous opportunities and he said he couldn’t thank me enough.
  • 24:18 - 24:21
    這聲音沒落,刀子扑哧扑哧就插到我身上去了
    He knifed me when he barely finished his words.
  • 24:21 - 24:30
    把我們的員工給逼退,然後兇殘畢露,醜陋至極
    He removed our employees and revealed his true horrible self.
  • 24:30 - 24:33
    這是河南的壞人的代表
    They’re the bad guys of Henan,
  • 24:33 - 24:37
    但絕大多數河南人我真的是很喜歡
    but I like most of the Henan people.
  • 24:37 - 24:41
    河南裕達是我生命中很重要的一個地方
    Henan Yuda is an important place of my life.
  • 24:41 - 24:45
    那麼從裕達的發展,我們又回到了北京
    After the description of Yuda, let’s move to my businesses in Beijing.
  • 24:45 - 24:49
    當年的盤古大觀叫摩根,還有證券廣場
    At that time, the Pangu Plaza was called Morgan Plaza.
  • 24:49 - 24:53
    九死一生,無貸款
    It was a perilous time. We couldn’t get a loan.
  • 24:53 - 24:57
    也跟黃艷沒勾對上,黃艷的小手也不給我用
    We did not collaborate with Huang Yan, and I could not use Huang Yan’s Little Hand.
  • 24:57 - 25:00
    這個黃艷也不給我改容積率
    Huang Yan didn’t revise the floor area ratio for me.
  • 25:00 - 25:05
    然後一屆屆政府的換,最後換到了劉振華這
    Then, different leading officials came and went, and when Liu Zhenhua was in power,
  • 25:05 - 25:08
    差點把我命給要了
    he almost killed me.
  • 25:08 - 25:12
    我的發展包括積累了1200億的財富
    My wealth increased to RMB120 billion.
  • 25:12 - 25:16
    從所有的他們專案組調查我兩年多的時間
    They’ve set up a special investigation team to investigate me for more than 2 years.
  • 25:16 - 25:20
    可以證明,郭文貴沒有刑事罪行
    But they found nothing. It proves that Guo Wengui did not commit any criminal offense.
  • 25:20 - 25:23
    這是我說的第二個問題
    This is the second point I want to clarify.
  • 25:23 - 25:25
    如果那天劉彥平書記
    If on that day, Secretary Liu Yanping
  • 25:25 - 25:32
    他在跟我交代說郭文貴你有嚴重的刑事罪
    told me that I’d committed serious criminal offense
  • 25:32 - 25:37
    他們所指控的殺日本人,重大行賄官員
    Like the murder of a Japanese, bribe of officials,
  • 25:37 - 25:43
    造假文件,然後涉嫌黑社會
    forgery and being a suspected triad member.
  • 25:43 - 25:46
    因為當時第一次抓我們家人說涉嫌黑社會
    They first arrested my family members on the ground
  • 25:46 - 25:48
    說涉嫌組織黑社會
    of suspected triad members.
  • 25:48 - 25:52
    涉嫌槍支,還說我有槍,和涉嫌偷稅,漏稅
    They said I owned guns, evaded tax.
  • 25:52 - 25:54
    當時說我巨額偷稅,漏稅等等
    They said I had committed material tax evasion.
  • 25:54 - 25:57
    他就不那樣口氣跟我說話了
    He would not talk to me in that tone.
  • 25:57 - 25:59
    大家從他的口氣當中可以看出來
    From his tone,
  • 25:59 - 26:05
    我就是所謂他懷疑,我給馬建副部長行賄,受賄
    he’s simply suspicious about me. He asked if I had bribed Vice Minister Ma Jian.
  • 26:05 - 26:07
    我當時就反駁了
    I said no instantly.
  • 26:07 - 26:12
    我沒有給馬建副部長行賄,受賄,那完全是編造的
    I did not bribe Vice Minister Ma Jian. That’s a total lie.
  • 26:12 - 26:16
    它不符合任何真實的邏輯
    It’s not logical, and it’s not the truth.
  • 26:16 - 26:20
    它也不是事實,更重要的是它不符合法律
    More importantly, it’s not in line with the laws.
  • 26:20 - 26:24
    馬建副部長是被政黑的,政治黑掉的
    Vice Minister Ma Jian was the victim of political struggle
  • 26:24 - 26:27
    是以貪反貪給貪掉了
    and fighting corruption with the corrupted.
  • 26:27 - 26:32
    他那個失去自由,家人全部也被綁架
    He lost his freedom, his family was kidnapped.
  • 26:32 - 26:36
    威脅的情況下說出的話,這能算證據嗎?
    Under that situation, should his words be still counted as evidence?
  • 26:36 - 26:41
    在黑社會都不能算證據,甭說現在還是個合法的社會了
    Even in triad society, that can’t be counted as evidence, let alone in ordinary society.
  • 26:41 - 26:43
    所以第二條我想澄清的事情
    The second point I want to clarify is that
  • 26:43 - 26:49
    在這個音頻當中,證明了所有媒體上的報導
    the audio has proved what the media said about me
  • 26:49 - 26:54
    給我造出來各種的謠言,全都是假的
    is not true. They’re all groundless allegations.
  • 26:54 - 27:00
    包括那韋石和西諾和癩蛤蟆李等,造出謠言說
    Including the rumors spread by Wei Shi, Xi Nuo and Toad Li
  • 27:00 - 27:08
    我花的錢全都是馬建副部長的海外所謂的安全資金
    saying the money I spent was from the so-called overseas secure fund of Vice Minister Ma Jian.
  • 27:08 - 27:12
    郭文貴資金鏈斷了,郭文貴根本就沒錢
    Hu Shuli repeatedly reported that the capital chain of Guo Wengui was broken,
  • 27:12 - 27:14
    胡舒立報導的我一次次
    and I had no money.
  • 27:14 - 27:17
    我壓根就是一流氓,而且最初報導的時候
    I’m totally a gangster.
  • 27:17 - 27:21
    胡舒立還有博迅韋石,竟然說什麼
    Hu Shuli and Wei Shi of Boxun News first reported that
  • 27:21 - 27:28
    竟然說盤古大觀就不是郭文貴的,跟郭文貴沒關係
    Pangu Plaza was not Guo Wengui’s, and had nothing to do with Guo Wengui.
  • 27:28 - 27:33
    這些荒唐的鬧劇,一個一個的謠言
    These farces, rumours,
  • 27:33 - 27:35
    到“郭三秒”,“三邪視頻”
    and then they claimed that I was “3-second Guo” and Blue Movie Star.
  • 27:35 - 27:40
    王有傑書記和史發亮先生遊街
    Secretary Wang Youjie and Mr. Shi Faliang were led through the streets,
  • 27:40 - 27:44
    電視認罪,這都是人類最荒唐的鬧劇
    and then they had to plead guilty on TV. This is the most ridiculous farce.
  • 27:44 - 27:47
    從劉彥平先生和我見面
    From the meeting between Mr. Liu Yanping and me,
  • 27:47 - 27:54
    接下來放的一系列的音頻當中可以看到,那都是假的
    and from the audios to be released, you will know all the rumors are fabricated.
  • 27:54 - 27:57
    這就是我們黨現在“兩手抓”
    This is what the Party called “two hand trick”.
  • 27:57 - 28:00
    一手這給你抓什麼
    On one hand,
  • 28:00 - 28:05
    造你的謠,黑你,駭客你,騙你,緩和你
    they’ll make groundless allegations about you and hack you.
  • 28:05 - 28:10
    另一手,給你清風拂水
    On the other hand, they seem to be lenient toward you,
  • 28:10 - 28:15
    然後卸下你的所有的警惕和武裝
    and when you let your guard down,
  • 28:15 - 28:20
    然後在微笑中用鮮花藏著刀子把你給幹掉
    they’ll stab you with a dagger in the flowers.
  • 28:20 - 28:26
    “兩手抓”,一手陰的,一手明的
    “Two hand trick”, one on the surface, one behind the scene.
  • 28:26 - 28:31
    所以說第二條大家仔細分析,那裡邊的信息太大了
    That’s why I urge you all to analyze carefully as there lies a very important piece of information.
  • 28:31 - 28:33
    那個信息就是我當初爆料
    That is when I first spilled the beans that
  • 28:33 - 28:39
    恆大是騙子,王健林要出事了
    Evergrande’s a liar and Wang Jianlin was in trouble,
  • 28:39 - 28:42
    馬雲也得出事,早晚的事兒
    and Ma Yun would be in trouble sooner or later.
  • 28:42 - 28:49
    那馬化騰也得出事,那郭廣昌就是腐敗分子
    Then, Ma Huateng would also be in trouble and Guo Guangchang was corrupted.
  • 28:49 - 28:53
    那綠地,後來就看綠地那就是領導人的家室
    Those who owned Greenland were closely related to the leaders,
  • 28:53 - 29:02
    怎麼抓都沒有用,那麼在這一段裡邊,大家看到了我
    therefore, you could not arrest them. From these revelations, you can see that
  • 29:03 - 29:09
    所有給推友之間,所過去爆料當中,我所說的話
    What I’ve said was true.
  • 29:09 - 29:11
    我想說的第三個問題
    The third thing I want to clarify is that
  • 29:11 - 29:15
    郭文貴用這個音頻,證明了過去我八個月來
    I use this audio recording to prove that what I’ve exposed
  • 29:15 - 29:19
    七個多月八個月,所有爆過料當中
    in the past 7 to 8 months
  • 29:19 - 29:21
    我說的是不是統一的
    are consistent.
  • 29:21 - 29:27
    我說的是不是一致的,我說的是不是事實
    They’re all facts.
  • 29:27 - 29:33
    林毅夫出來說我爆料99%都是假的
    Lin Yifu said that 99% of what I’ve exposed is false.
  • 29:33 - 29:36
    “亂倫彪”說我百分之百都是假的
    “Incest Biao” even claimed that my exposé is 100% unture.
  • 29:36 - 29:41
    這個“亂倫彪”簡直是人間的災星,律師界的悲哀
    This “Incest Biao” is a disaster to human race and a disgrace to the legal profession.
  • 29:41 - 29:46
    他的歷史地位,他比秦檜、万俟卨還得差
    His historical position is not as important as Qin Hui and Mo Qixie.
  • 29:46 - 29:50
    他跟張子斌朱莫原
    He, Zhang Zibing and Zhu Maoyuan
  • 29:50 - 29:53
    一定是律師界的未來歷史上最醜陋的人物之一
    will be three ugliest figures in the legal profession.
  • 29:53 - 29:59
    我百分之百,而且我亂倫,這簡直成了荒唐了
    He claimed that what I’ve exposed is untrue, and he said that I’ve committed incest. That’s absurd!
  • 29:59 - 30:01
    所有最近的人都在問我
    Recently, everyone has been asking me,
  • 30:01 - 30:07
    怎麼騰彪說你亂倫,他見著了嗎?他看見了嗎?
    “Why does Teng Biao say you committed incest? Did he see it? Did he see it?”
  • 30:07 - 30:12
    還有“夏痔瘡”夏葉良,瞪眼在那胡說八道
    And Haemorrhoid Xia, Xia Yeliang, lies without blinking.
  • 30:12 - 30:14
    他連個人都不是,連飯都混不上
    He’s not even a human being. He can’t even feed himself.
  • 30:14 - 30:19
    他在這塊來批評文貴來,你說聽了我這些音頻的人
    He came here to criticize me. The people who listened to my recordings,
  • 30:19 - 30:22
    你問問夏葉良,他給劉彥平書記
    You should ask Xia Yeliang.
  • 30:22 - 30:26
    他給人家舔屁股都 輪不著他,舔腳都輪不著他
    He cannot even get a position to lick Secretary Liu Yanping’s ass and feet.
  • 30:26 - 30:29
    他在這還在這批評文貴
    How dare he criticize me!
  • 30:29 - 30:33
    騰彪,你去想想“亂倫彪”在劉彥平書記手下裏邊
    Teng Biao, think about it.
  • 30:33 - 30:36
    抽你那一把嘴巴那人,你連摸都摸不著
    You can’t even touch the person who slapped your face under Secretary Liu Yanping.
  • 30:36 - 30:41
    你還有資格評價郭文貴,還以道德高地
    How dare you judge me from a moral high ground?
  • 30:41 - 30:43
    什麼玩意兒這是?
    How ridiculous!
  • 30:43 - 30:44
    所以說大家可以看出來
    This is quite obvious,
  • 30:44 - 30:51
    過去的這些小魔小鬼們,胡說八道的這些人們
    these little lying devils
  • 30:51 - 30:56
    他們的荒唐、低級和庸俗,你在國內跟這些人
    are ridiculous, inferior and vulgar. These people in China
  • 30:56 - 31:00
    你還真的是,你連摸人家都摸不著,看都看不著人家
    You can’t even touch them or see them.
  • 31:00 - 31:04
    你甭在這兒,到了國外瞎在那喊
    Don’t shout abroad.
  • 31:04 - 31:08
    喊什麼呢?你能做什麼?
    What are you shouting? What can you do?
  • 31:08 - 31:12
    你做點實事,啥意思,還人權、民主自由
    Do some practical things. You talk about human rights, democracy and freedom.
  • 31:12 - 31:15
    你自己都不懂什麼叫人權、民主自由
    You don’t even understand them.
  • 31:15 - 31:17
    你“亂倫彪”瞪著眼說瞎話
    Incest Biao lies blatantly.
  • 31:17 - 31:21
    你來侮辱我的人格,你威脅我
    He has insulted and threatened me.
  • 31:21 - 31:24
    你的張痔瘡,你的夏痔瘡瞪眼胡說八道
    Haemorrhoid Zhang and Haemorrhoid Xia also lie blatantly.
  • 31:24 - 31:29
    錢來路不正,欺騙網上推友,欺騙美國政府
    The source of the money is illegitimate. They lie to Twitter friends and the American government.
  • 31:29 - 31:30
    你在這胡說八道
    They are telling bullshit.
  • 31:30 - 31:36
    那韋石,那西諾,那就是犯罪分子通緝犯
    Wei Shi and Xi Nuo are wanted criminals.
  • 31:36 - 31:38
    這些人經常在談論文貴的
    These people often talk about
  • 31:38 - 31:44
    所謂的人品、道德、真假,荒唐至極
    my character, morality and realness. Ridiculous.
  • 31:44 - 31:47
    所以說,從劉彥平先生這個談話當中
    So, my conversation with Mr. Liu Yanping,
  • 31:47 - 31:48
    我說的第三個問題
    for the third point I mentioned,
  • 31:48 - 31:50
    證明了文貴過去以來
    proves that
  • 31:50 - 31:57
    說到了有關的事和有關的信息的真實性和出之有處
    the issues and information disclosed by me are true
  • 31:57 - 32:00
    大家可以看到
    and can be verified.
  • 32:00 - 32:02
    第四個我想談的事情
    The fourth thing I want to talk about is that.
  • 32:02 - 32:05
    從這個音頻當中,大家可以看到
    From this audio recording, people can see that
  • 32:05 - 32:09
    文貴從來沒放棄過對“郭七條”的追求
    I have never given up my pursuit of the Seven Principles of Guo,
  • 32:09 - 32:12
    對國家希望依法治國
    my hope for the rule of law,
  • 32:12 - 32:18
    希望這些真正的社會敏感事件得到依法公正的處理
    and the legal and fair treatment to those sensitive social incidents in accordance with the law.
  • 32:18 - 32:26
    我從來也沒有當面和背後,放棄或虛偽的支持
    I have never given up my support for President Xi, publicly or secretly. I have not been hypocritical.
  • 32:26 - 32:28
    堅決的挺習主席
    I am resolute in supporting him.
  • 32:28 - 32:33
    我從來不會指望習主席,因為我說啥,他對我
    I never expect President Xi to go easy on me
  • 32:33 - 32:34
    放我一馬
    and ask him to give me a chance.
  • 32:34 - 32:37
    我壓根就沒錯,我不需要放我一馬
    I made no mistakes. I don’t need him to get me off the hook.
  • 32:37 - 32:39
    他也不會給我一分錢
    He won’t give me a single cent.
  • 32:39 - 32:43
    這一輩子,我跟他可能都不會有任何交集
    I might not have any interaction with him in my life.
  • 32:43 - 32:47
    但是他不是個人,他是國家領導人
    But he’s not any ordinary individual. He’s the state leader.
  • 32:47 - 32:52
    他現在肩負著我們這個時代的使命和責任
    He shoulders the mission and responsibility of our age.
  • 32:52 - 32:56
    他不去完成使命,他也是有責任的
    We should hold him accountable for not fulfilling the mission.
  • 32:56 - 32:59
    我對他的挺,我是基於各方面的信息
    My support for him is a judgment of mine based on all kinds of information,
  • 32:59 - 33:04
    和我對他的家人的了解和中國政治的了解
    my understanding on his family and Chinese politics.
  • 33:04 - 33:08
    我做出的判斷,不是投機取巧
    It’s not opportunistic.
  • 33:08 - 33:11
    我要愚蠢到投機取巧,用這種愚蠢的方式
    I’m not stupid enough to be opportunistic.
  • 33:11 - 33:13
    那盜國賊們幹的
    That’s what nation traitors do.
  • 33:13 - 33:14
    像弄個假視頻一樣
    They make fake videos
  • 33:14 - 33:21
    玩這種下三濫的招,愚蠢至極的招去獻媚
    and use despicable and stupid tricks to suck up to him
  • 33:21 - 33:26
    得到什麼的我想要的東西,可能嗎?
    to obtain what they want. Is that possible?
  • 33:26 - 33:28
    從這個所有的音頻當中
    If you find in these recordings,
  • 33:28 - 33:31
    未來我一次次放的當中,你們可以發現
    which I will release one after another in the future,
  • 33:31 - 33:34
    郭文貴和所有推友的話
    what I say publicly
  • 33:34 - 33:38
    當面和背後如果發現有任何不一樣
    to Twitter friends is different from what I say in private,
  • 33:38 - 33:47
    你們一定要誅之,殺之,因為文貴騙你們
    you must criticize my lies.
  • 33:47 - 33:51
    我背後就是佛,我向著佛我說話
    I have the buddha behind me. I speak to the buddha.
  • 33:51 - 33:53
    我向著我的良心說話
    I speak to my conscience.
  • 33:53 - 33:57
    郭文貴所有公開提的話題,和所有說的事情
    I’m willing to accept all Twitter friends’ questions and enquiries
  • 33:57 - 34:08
    我都願意經受,願意面對所有推友的質疑和問詢
    for all topics and matters that I talk about publicly.
  • 34:08 - 34:11
    我也希望得到你們的驗證
    I also hope for your verification.
  • 34:11 - 34:16
    這對文貴是公平的,這是第四條
    This is fair to me. This is the fourth point.
  • 34:16 - 34:22
    第五條,從我和劉彥平書記的講話和對話當中
    Fifthly, in my conversations with Secretary Liu Yanping,
  • 34:22 - 34:25
    你們看到了在過去幾個月以來
    you can see that in the past few months,
  • 34:25 - 34:32
    所有抓住對我家人的綁票,專案抓捕
    all abductions, arrests and trials of my family
  • 34:32 - 34:37
    審判全都是基於政治原因
    were performed based on political reasons.
  • 34:37 - 34:43
    郭文貴沒有涉嫌任何犯罪,沒有涉嫌任何行賄
    I didn’t commit any crime. I didn’t bribe.
  • 34:43 - 34:44
    我沒有任何…
    I did nothing wrong.
  • 34:44 - 34:48
    我寫的信當中,我帶錯立功
    As I said in my letter, I made contributions despite having made mistakes.
  • 34:48 - 34:50
    我有錯嗎?我當然有錯
    Have I made mistakes? Of course I have.
  • 34:50 - 34:53
    企業的經營當中,沒有錯是不可能的
    In the management of enterprises, it’s impossible not to make mistakes.
  • 34:53 - 34:55
    但是我沒有犯罪
    But I didn’t commit any crimes.
  • 34:55 - 34:59
    所以第五條我向所有的推友們
    So fifthly, I hope all Twitter friends look closely.
  • 34:59 - 35:05
    希望你們認真的看看,郭文貴沒有犯罪
    I didn’t commit any crimes.
  • 35:05 - 35:08
    但是我認為有錯,我願意接受經濟處罰
    But I did make mistakes. I’m willing to accept economic punishment.
  • 35:08 - 35:12
    不管如何,我們的企業的經營當中
    No matter what, in terms of the enterprise management,
  • 35:12 - 35:16
    我認為是中國最好的經營企業,最乾淨的企業
    I think my companies are China’s best enterprises, the cleanest enterprises.
  • 35:16 - 35:19
    但由於中國的法制和制度
    But due to China’s legal system,
  • 35:19 - 35:24
    無一人能達到它們最乾淨的要求
    no one can fulfill their cleanest requirements.
  • 35:24 - 35:26
    因為它不會讓你最乾淨
    Because they won’t allow you to be the cleanest.
  • 35:26 - 35:29
    茅屎坑的蛆,如果讓你都乾淨,你不臭
    If you are a maggot in a cesspit being clean and not smelly,
  • 35:29 - 35:33
    他怎麼能是同夥呢?
    you will not be treated as their accomplice.
  • 35:33 - 35:40
    按照他們制定的標準,中國企業家全該抓,全該殺
    According to their standards, all Chinese entrepreneurs should be arrested and killed.
  • 35:40 - 35:48
    這就是烏托邦統治著最鮮明的特點,高標準要求別人
    This is the most striking feature of utopian rule. It has high expectation on people.
  • 35:48 - 35:58
    統治集權,用集權只去叫政治別人,政治老百姓
    Authoritarian rule. Politicize others with authoritarianism.
  • 35:58 - 36:04
    司法老百姓,以法老百姓,以法治老百姓
    Govern ordinary people with the judiciary, law
  • 36:04 - 36:07
    以規則治老百姓
    and rules.
  • 36:07 - 36:10
    只許他買山放火,不許老百姓點燈
    The ruler is allowed to set a mountain on fire but ordinary people are not allowed to light candles.
  • 36:10 - 36:16
    所以我畢竟我們是點了燈了,沒放火,但點了燈了
    So we lit candles. We didn’t commit arson but we lit candles.
  • 36:16 - 36:22
    我們現在沒有任何申辯權,沒有任何辯訴權
    We don’t have the right to defend ourselves.
  • 36:22 - 36:29
    所以說我願意以錯,我來接受處罰
    So I’m willing to accept punishment.
  • 36:29 - 36:35
    這是我的第五條。第六條,大家可以看到
    This is my fifth point. Sixthly, people can see,
  • 36:35 - 36:37
    在我和他對話當中
    during my conversation with him,
  • 36:37 - 36:41
    未來會更多看到中國的政治發生的事實
    more and more facts about Chinese politics
  • 36:41 - 36:47
    和一系列的案件當中的真實原因和情況
    and the real reasons and situations in these cases.
  • 36:47 - 36:51
    這不是一個民事案件、刑事案件
    They are not civil cases or criminal cases.
  • 36:51 - 36:58
    這個案件已經是國家行為,有組織的行為
    They are state practice, organized practice.
  • 36:58 - 37:01
    而且是他們最重要的
    The most important thing is that
  • 37:01 - 37:07
    認可了郭文貴曾經給國家做的貢獻,立的功
    they recognized the contribution I have made to the country.
  • 37:07 - 37:09
    對我要一分為二
    They want to see the two sides of me.
  • 37:09 - 37:14
    但是我想希望所有推友的是,郭文貴立過功
    But I hope all Twitter friends think about it, despite my contributions.
  • 37:14 - 37:20
    為什麼海外的所有人,都沒有人為文貴點個讚?
    Why does no one in overseas praise me?
  • 37:20 - 37:27
    夏痔瘡,韋石,西諾,“亂倫彪”、“癩蛤蟆李”
    Haemorrhoid Xia, Wei Shi, Xi Nuo, Incest Biao, Toad Li…
  • 37:27 - 37:29
    這一個個的人為啥不說?
    Why don’t these people say anything?
  • 37:29 - 37:33
    我做貢獻不是為了黨,我不是為了哪個貪官
    My contributions were not made for the party nor any corrupt officials.
  • 37:33 - 37:35
    我是為了國家
    I did them for the country.
  • 37:35 - 37:38
    而且我為國家做貢獻都可以拿出來說的
    I am willing to share them with everyone.
  • 37:38 - 37:44
    是陽謀不是陰謀,不是間諜,不是特務
    I am willing to make them public. They were not secret plots. I’m not a spy nor a special agent.
  • 37:44 - 37:49
    如果我是特務,劉彥平書記不會跟我說那樣的話
    If I was a special agent, Secretary Liu Yanping would not say stuff like that to me.
  • 37:49 - 37:53
    他不會做出那樣的要求
    He would not make such demand.
  • 37:53 - 37:57
    所以第六條當中,大家要看到的事情
    So for this sixth point, people should see that
  • 37:57 - 38:00
    郭文貴確給國家做貢獻
    I indeed made contributions to the country
  • 38:00 - 38:01
    是為了人民做的貢獻
    and the people.
  • 38:01 - 38:10
    不是為了黨,不是為了哪個領導人,我是人民的英雄
    Not for the party. Not for any state leader. I’m a hero of the people.
  • 38:10 - 38:17
    我應該得到國家的幫助和支持,我應該獲得尊重
    I should receive the state’s help and support. I should be respected.
  • 38:17 - 38:20
    我不是共產黨的特務
    I’m not the Communist Party’s special agent.
  • 38:20 - 38:27
    我是一個愛國熱血青年,愛民族的一個積極分子
    I’m a patriotic youngster and an activist who love the nation.
  • 38:27 - 38:30
    我沒拿他們一分錢
    I have never taken a single cent from them.
  • 38:30 - 38:36
    我沒收到他們任何的照顧和恩惠,我都是給予
    I have never received favors or help from them. I have only given what I have.
  • 38:36 - 38:40
    但是我在海外所有的這些精英面前
    However, because I haven’t got any support
  • 38:40 - 38:45
    沒得到任何的支持和肯定在這方面
    or affirmation from these overseas elites,
  • 38:45 - 38:56
    反而成了我的罪狀,把我打成了特務,這公平嗎?
    I’m guilty instead. They accuse me of being a special agent. Is this fair?
  • 38:56 - 39:01
    所以第六條,希望大家能給文貴一個真實的評價
    So sixthly, I hope people will give me a real judgment.
  • 39:01 - 39:05
    我是國家的英雄,我是民族的英雄
    I’m a national hero. I’m a hero of the nation.
  • 39:05 - 39:10
    但我不是盜國賊的伙伴,不是中國的特務
    I’m not an accomplice of nation traitors. I’m not China’s special agent.
  • 39:10 - 39:19
    我跟他們之間沒有任何關係,沒有任何共同利益
    I have no relationships with them. No common interests.
  • 39:19 - 39:23
    我也不需要他們給我任何東西
    I don’t need them to give me anything.
  • 39:23 - 39:26
    第七條
    The seventh point,
  • 39:26 - 39:33
    從我跟他的談話,從我跟他的見面,大家可以看到
    From my conversations and meetings with him, people can see,
  • 39:33 - 39:39
    我從未忘記我的朋友,我的員工,我的家人
    I’ve never forgotten my friends, my employees or my family.
  • 39:39 - 39:52
    我所有的一切,都是以仁、義、負責任,講真話
    I emphasized benevolence, justice, responsibility, truth.
  • 39:52 - 40:00
    向他們哀求放掉這些被綁票的員工和家人
    I begged them to release these abducted employees and family members,
  • 40:00 - 40:05
    因為他們受到了我的牽連
    because they were brought into trouble by me.
  • 40:05 - 40:10
    而且從這一系列的當中,你可以看出來
    And from all these and the recordings to be released,
  • 40:10 - 40:13
    未來更多錄音,你們會看出很多事情
    you can see a lot of things.
  • 40:13 - 40:22
    我所以能走到今天全是被他們給逼的
    I’m forced into my current position by them.
  • 40:22 - 40:28
    所有能給中國所謂的國家社會造成的負面的東西
    The responsibility for everything that may cause negative influence
  • 40:28 - 40:35
    都應該由他們承擔結果,是他們逼著我走上這個路
    to the country and society should be born by them. They forced me into this path.
  • 40:35 - 40:39
    另外一個方面,可以說這是上天給了我使命
    On the other hand, you can say that the God gave me a mission
  • 40:39 - 40:41
    讓我走上這一步
    and made me go on this path.
  • 40:41 - 40:48
    文貴我準備了28年,我沒想以這個方式
    I have prepared for 28 years and I have never thought of
  • 40:48 - 40:52
    跟他們來要回我們的尊嚴,我們的安全
    taking back our dignity, safety,
  • 40:52 - 40:59
    我們的公平,和我八弟的死的一個結果
    fairness and the explanation of the death of my eighth brother in such a way.
  • 40:59 - 41:04
    這個殺死我弟的其中一個人,已經全家出車禍死了
    One of the people who killed my brother died with his family in a car accident.
  • 41:04 - 41:08
    還有一個姓寧的寧中亞還活著,他有子孫
    Another killer, Ning Zhongya is still alive. He has children.
  • 41:08 - 41:11
    這個賬我是一定依法給他算的
    I will definitely make him pay for this in accordance with the law.
  • 41:11 - 41:13
    還有湖北當時告狀的人
    I won’t forgive those people who reported the case in Hubei either.
  • 41:13 - 41:17
    我一個都不會放過,我會通過司法的手段
    I will use legal means.
  • 41:17 - 41:20
    我相信我能看到中國依法治國
    I believe I can see China governed in accordance with the law.
  • 41:20 - 41:25
    我一定要討回這個公道,讓他們伏法
    I will bring these people to justice.
  • 41:25 - 41:31
    我也會讓當時所有抓捕我的人和中紀委雙規我的人
    I will also bring justice to everyone who arrested me and those who restricted me in two ways from the CCDI
  • 41:31 - 41:35
    全部的伏法,依法伏法
    in accordance with the law.
  • 41:35 - 41:41
    但是我當時所有的計劃,是通過政治和國際政治
    But I planned to execute my plans by leveraging political and international relation means
  • 41:41 - 41:46
    更高度上和我獲得的財富,來達到我們的目標
    As well as my gained wealth.
  • 41:46 - 41:53
    我希望減輕對中國國際形象和中國社會穩定的影響
    I hope to reduce the impact on China’s international image and the stability of Chinese society.
  • 41:53 - 41:59
    盡可能的用積極的辦法達到我的目的
    I will try to use positive means to reach my goals.
  • 41:59 - 42:04
    我本計劃就是2017年開始,但是不幸的事情
    Originally, I planned to start in 2017. But unfortunately,
  • 42:04 - 42:09
    2014年他們就開始對我的圍剿和追殺
    in 2014, they already started joint attacks and hunts against me.
  • 42:09 - 42:14
    我忍來忍去,忍到了2017年
    I put up with them until 2017.
  • 42:14 - 42:19
    用了這種方式來追求我想要的
    I used such a way to pursue what I want.
  • 42:19 - 42:21
    從我和劉彥平書記的講話當中
    From my conversations with Secretary Liu Yanping –
  • 42:21 - 42:24
    我想說第七條,你們看到了
    I would like to talk about the seventh point - you can see
  • 42:24 - 42:26
    我八弟的死的事情是真實的
    that the death of my eighth brother is real.
  • 42:26 - 42:29
    我準備了28年,他們也是認可的
    I have prepared for 28 years and they acknowledged it.
  • 42:29 - 42:32
    未來你們看到,“6·4”的事情他們也有結論
    In the future, you will see that they also have drawn a conclusion on the June 4 Movement,
  • 42:32 - 42:36
    我有沒有捐款
    whether I donated money.
  • 42:36 - 42:40
    我準備了28年是不是真的
    I have prepared for 28 years.
  • 42:40 - 42:47
    我有追求對國家的民主法制和自由是不是早有準備
    You will see whether I have prepared for such a long time for the pursuit of China’s democracy,
  • 42:47 - 42:51
    是不是真的,你們也會看到
    rule of law and freedom.
  • 42:51 - 42:55
    你們也會看到郭文貴任何情況下沒有跪下來過
    You will also see whether I have knelt down
  • 42:55 - 42:58
    沒有彎過腰
    or bent down under any circumstances.
  • 42:58 - 43:03
    我郭文貴這麼多年,我可以拍著良心說
    Over all these years, I can say honestly
  • 43:03 - 43:09
    沒做過一件對不起朋友,我沒沾過任何人的便宜
    that I have never betrayed my friends, taken advantage of anyone
  • 43:09 - 43:13
    我沒坑害過任何人
    or framed anyone.
  • 43:13 - 43:19
    我沒有通過政府任何手段獲得非法利益
    I have never acquired illegitimate interests through the government or any means.
  • 43:19 - 43:21
    我沒有跟任何官員之間
    I have never colluded
  • 43:21 - 43:27
    所謂官商勾結,獲得任何財富
    with any officials to acquire wealth.
  • 43:27 - 43:30
    我也不是所謂安全部的特務
    I’m not a special agent from the Ministry of State Security.
  • 43:30 - 43:33
    我是被綁架的控制的企業家
    I’m an abducted and manipulated entrepreneur.
  • 43:33 - 43:38
    中國所有企業家都是這命運,我們都得是小姐
    All entrepreneurs in China have the same fate. We are all bar girls.
  • 43:38 - 43:41
    哪個不是誰敢舉手?
    Who dares to raise their hands to say they’re not?
  • 43:41 - 43:47
    同時也可以證明,郭文貴這八個月的爆料沒說假話
    In the meantime, I can also prove that I never lied during these 8 months of disclosures.
  • 43:47 - 43:54
    不像“亂倫彪”,不像“夏痔瘡”、“張痔瘡” 韋石,西諾
    Unlike what Incest Biao, Haemorrhoid Xia, Haemorrhoid Zhang, Wei Shi, Xi Nuo
  • 43:54 - 43:58
    還有林毅夫說我們百分之百是假的
    and Lin Yifu said. They said we were 100% false.
  • 43:58 - 44:01
    胡舒立這個女人,這個白骨精
    Hu Shuli, such a White-Skeleton Demon,
  • 44:01 - 44:04
    說的我從來就沒錢,沒幹過事
    said I never had money or did anything.
  • 44:04 - 44:08
    我蓋的盤古大觀樓,我蓋的政泉
    I built Pangu Plaza, the buildings of Zenith,
  • 44:08 - 44:12
    政泉開業的電影院,我認為全中國第一,無人能比
    the cinema operated by Zenith. I think they’re top-notch in China. No one can compare to them.
  • 44:12 - 44:17
    金泉港的電影院,我到現在得到的反饋,無人能比
    The cinema of Jinquan Gang, according to the feedbacks I received, defies comparison.
  • 44:17 - 44:21
    美國也無人能比,金泉港的電影院
    Even in the US. The cinema in Jinquan Gang.
  • 44:21 - 44:25
    我創造的河南裕達國貿的建築,盤古的龍型建築
    I created the Yuda Guomao building in Henan, the dragon
  • 44:25 - 44:29
    鳳建築和我蓋的一個個四合院,空中四合院
    and phoenix shaped architecture for Pangu, and many Siheyuans,
  • 44:29 - 44:30
    寫字樓、酒店
    office buildings and hotels.
  • 44:30 - 44:33
    我不認為任何人有能力跟我PK
    I don’t think anyone can compete with me.
  • 44:33 - 44:35
    那是我自己設計,我自己做的
    Those were designed and developed by myself.
  • 44:35 - 44:42
    我不是房地產商,我是建築藝術發燒友
    I’m not a real estate developer. I’m an enthusiast of architecture and art.
  • 44:42 - 44:46
    我痛恨的是中國的建築業的買爸主義
    I hate the buying-a-father culture in China’s architecture industry.
  • 44:46 - 44:47
    沒爹就買個爹回來
    When they don’t have a father, they will buy one.
  • 44:47 - 44:50
    都是讓外國人去給設計設計畫出來
    They always ask foreigners to design it
  • 44:50 - 44:55
    還搞成什麼白派黑派建築,那是恥辱
    and call it white or black style. That’s a shame.
  • 44:55 - 44:57
    我認為郭文貴是紅派建築
    I think I’m a red style architect.
  • 44:57 - 45:00
    是民族建築,是有尊嚴的建築
    Those are national architectures. Architectures with dignity.
  • 45:00 - 45:08
    而且出自郭文貴之手,99%出自郭文貴之手
    They were designed by me. 99% by me.
  • 45:08 - 45:15
    所以這些人對我的所有的侮辱,和所有的造謠
    So these people’s insults against me and false stories
  • 45:15 - 45:18
    是無法想像的
    are excessive.
  • 45:18 - 45:23
    接下來的爆料和音頻過程當中
    In the future disclosures and release of recordings,
  • 45:23 - 45:28
    如果我的問題得到解決,你就聽不到了,就不爆料了
    if my issue is solved, you won’t hear about them. I won’t disclose them.
  • 45:28 - 45:32
    你們會看到一個個的現實和一個個的事實
    You will see the reality and facts.
  • 45:32 - 45:36
    還有專案組,審訊我的同事和員工
    And how the special investigation team interrogated my colleagues and employees.
  • 45:36 - 45:38
    他們審訊當中
    In their interrogations,
  • 45:38 - 45:45
    我員工被逼迫說出的各種的假話和造的假文件
    my employees were forced to say false things and to forge documents.
  • 45:45 - 45:48
    和他們在聊天當中,員工說出的心裡話
    In their chats, my employees said their honest thoughts
  • 45:48 - 45:54
    和辦案人員私聊當中談到的郭文貴和我的企業
    and mentioned me and my companies in their private conversations with investigators.
  • 45:54 - 45:59
    我們的家人到今天沒有一個離婚的
    None of my family members gets divorced.
  • 45:59 - 46:03
    我們的家人基本上還是吃大鍋飯
    We still pretty much dine together.
  • 46:03 - 46:06
    每天以父母三頓飯為主
    We have three meals with our parents together every day.
  • 46:06 - 46:09
    我們兄弟之間, 沒有任何人紅過臉
    All of my brothers get along well with each other.
  • 46:09 - 46:11
    唯一就是大前天
    Just one exception. 3 days ago,
  • 46:11 - 46:16
    我五哥要給我跪下,從來沒這麼說過,我想起就難受
    my fifth elder bother wanted to kneel down to me. He never said those words before. I feel bad when I think about it.
  • 46:16 - 46:21
    我們沒有紅過臉,我們沒有爭過錢,沒有爭過利
    We have never argued before. We have never fought for money or interests.
  • 46:21 - 46:25
    所有的錢和東西都是大家一起
    All money and properties are shared among us.
  • 46:25 - 46:31
    相敬如賓,達到了儒教上最高的要求
    We respect each other like guests,
  • 46:31 - 46:35
    儒學最高的要求
    satisfying the highest requirements of Confucianism.
  • 46:35 - 46:41
    郭文貴的道德和為人,我認為看跟誰比
    When judging my moral character, it depends on whom you compare me with.
  • 46:41 - 46:46
    要跟小說中、神話中和宗教中的人,那我就是垃圾
    When compared with characters in novels, mythologies and religions, I’m rubbish.
  • 46:46 - 46:52
    如果和中國茅屎坑的現代社會當中,那我是神仙
    But if compared to people in China’s cesspit and modern society, I’m a sage.
  • 46:52 - 46:56
    我就不是人,一定是這樣子
    I’m not a human being. This must be the case.
  • 46:56 - 47:02
    我要跟世界比,我是道德高尚
    If I’m compared to people over the world, I’m moral, noble,
  • 47:02 - 47:05
    高智商,有高職執行力
    smart with strong execution capability.
  • 47:05 - 47:10
    優點和缺點都極為突出的這麼一個人物
    Both my strengths and weaknesses are very apparent.
  • 47:10 - 47:16
    但我絕對是個守法的守德的好人
    But I’m definitely a law-abiding and moral person.
  • 47:16 - 47:23
    我被他們給妖魔化到至今,主要來源當年的劉志華
    I have been demonized by them. The origin was Liu Zhihua from years ago.
  • 47:23 - 47:26
    後來的李友和胡舒立和北大方正
    Later, Li You, Hu Shuli and Founder Group.
  • 47:26 - 47:29
    然後就是一系列的盜國賊
    Then a series of nation traitors.
  • 47:29 - 47:36
    在中國,當壞人容易,當大壞人更容易
    It’s easy to be a bad guy in China. It’s even easier to be a very bad guy.
  • 47:36 - 47:39
    當好人太難了
    It’s too difficult to be a good guy.
  • 47:39 - 47:47
    當個大好人,難上加難,要當一個善人,不可能
    It’s even more difficult to be a very good guy. It’s impossible to be a kind person.
  • 47:47 - 47:50
    因為那個社會環境是茅屎坑的蛆
    Because in that social environment, we are like maggots in a cesspit.
  • 47:50 - 47:55
    就像昭明先生在節目當中說,沒有人有安全感
    Just as Mr. Zhao Ming said in the program, no one feels safe.
  • 47:55 - 47:58
    沒有任何人有真心的快樂
    No one is genuinely happy.
  • 47:58 - 48:03
    沒有任何人有安全的和健康的生活
    No one has a safe and healthy life.
  • 48:03 - 48:08
    這是真的,任何一個人
    This is true. Everyone.
  • 48:08 - 48:13
    胡錦濤書記和他妻子劉永清女士,沒敢大聲說過話
    Secretary Hu Jintao and his wife, Ms. Liu Yongqing, never dared to speak loudly.
  • 48:13 - 48:18
    跟他的秘書吳志銘,軍事秘書,陳世炬辦公室主任
    And he did not dare to speak loudly with his military secretary, Wu Zhiming; office director, Chen Shiju,
  • 48:18 - 48:20
    包括抓起來的令計劃
    Ling Jihua, who was arrested,
  • 48:20 - 48:24
    還有個警衛王福慶,啥時候敢說過話
    and security guard, Wang Fuqing.
  • 48:24 - 48:29
    說話就到院裡邊說去,散著步說咬耳朵說
    They would go to the courtyard to whisper to each other.
  • 48:29 - 48:33
    誰有安全感?沒有人有安全感
    Who would feel safe? No one.
  • 48:33 - 48:36
    這就是我們今天,我們大家要追求的
    This is what we should pursue today.
  • 48:36 - 48:44
    讓我們活得有尊嚴,活得更快樂,活得更安全
    To live with dignity, happiness and safety.
  • 48:44 - 48:51
    鮑老發出的這個推,讓我感觸萬千
    Mr. Bao’s Tweet makes me feel very emotional.
  • 48:51 - 48:55
    鮑老作為當年最最有影響力的人物
    Mr. Bao was the most influential figure at that time.
  • 48:55 - 49:00
    當時我在天安門,我是5月幾號的時候
    I was at Tiananmen in May.
  • 49:00 - 49:03
    跟河南的一個四合院的朋友
    I was with a friend from Henan.
  • 49:03 - 49:09
    他大肆跟我講這個鮑彤老人家沒文化
    He told me that Bao Tong was uneducated
  • 49:09 - 49:11
    鮑彤老人家整個如何如何
    and this and that.
  • 49:11 - 49:16
    說到這我要講王丹,劉彥平書記其中講到
    Speaking of this, I want to mention Wang Dan. Secretary Liu Yanping mentioned that
  • 49:16 - 49:19
    他進天安門廣場三進三出
    he came in and out of Tiananmen three times.
  • 49:19 - 49:22
    誰送出來的?是王丹給送出來的
    Who escorted him out? It was Wang Dan.
  • 49:22 - 49:26
    下一段的音頻當中可以聽到,很有意思
    You will hear it in the next recording. Very interesting.
  • 49:26 - 49:29
    有吾爾開希,還有王丹
    There were Wu’erkaixi and Wang Dan.
  • 49:29 - 49:33
    “6·4”的真相,他親口講的,是王丹把他送出來的
    The truth about the June 4 Movement was told by him. It was Wang Dan who escorted him out.
  • 49:33 - 49:39
    那鮑彤老人家當時是我的偶像,太了不起了
    Bao Tong was my hero at the time. Very impressive.
  • 49:39 - 49:43
    我覺得這次爆料當中最大的回報之一
    I think one of the biggest rewards for my disclosures
  • 49:43 - 49:46
    讓我通過爆料和鮑老人家聯繫上了
    is that I got in touch with Mr. Bao,
  • 49:46 - 49:51
    高瑜女士,小曹老師,這樣的人聯繫上
    Ms. Gao Yu and Professor Cao.
  • 49:51 - 49:57
    讓這些人,通過我們的神交,精神交往
    We interact spiritually.
  • 49:57 - 50:04
    神交和爆料,爆交,爆料的交往,讓我們成為知己
    Spiritual interaction and disclosures have made us intimate friends.
  • 50:04 - 50:08
    每次他老人家短短幾個字,發出的這個推
    Every time, his tweets in just a few words
  • 50:08 - 50:14
    我都是興奮,渾身熱,起雞皮疙瘩
    make me feel excited, hot and get goose bumps.
  • 50:14 - 50:21
    這種神交的感覺和爆料交往,爆交的感覺非常之好
    All these spiritual interactions and disclosure interactions make me feel very good.
  • 50:21 - 50:25
    我昨天看了他老人家對這個音頻的評價
    I saw his comments on the recording
  • 50:25 - 50:27
    和旁邊人對我的問詢
    and other people’s questions to me yesterday.
  • 50:27 - 50:32
    我相當地感動,相當地感動,相當地感動
    I was very moved.
  • 50:32 - 50:39
    中國人才太多了,中國人的精神境界太高了
    There are so many talented people in China. Chinese have high spiritual level
  • 50:39 - 50:43
    中國人的智慧簡直天下是太高了,太偉大了
    and wisdom. People are great.
  • 50:43 - 50:46
    中國人的文化也太了不起了
    Chinese people’s culture is so impressive.
  • 50:46 - 50:51
    可今天我們面臨的環境和人道的危機
    However, the environmental and humanitarian crises that we are facing
  • 50:51 - 50:59
    和這種黑暗的對我們的影響,也是前所未有的
    and the influence of such darkness on people are also unprecedented.
  • 50:59 - 51:04
    但是我從鮑老這樣的人身上,戰鬥了幾十年了
    But I see people like Mr. Bao, who has fought for decades
  • 51:04 - 51:10
    老人家臉上還是帶著慈祥和太陽般的力量
    and his face still has kindness and sun-like power,
  • 51:10 - 51:20
    和那種極偉大的智慧和人無法想像的神一般的力量
    reflecting the great wisdom and unbelievable divine power.
  • 51:20 - 51:32
    和那種大智慧、大般若,這種就是大般若
    The great wisdom.
  • 51:32 - 51:37
    這就是神了,你看他氣質,你看老人家發出的文字
    This is god. Look at his temperament and words.
  • 51:37 - 51:39
    你看我要有他一分之一的水平
    If I was a tenth as good as him,
  • 51:39 - 51:44
    這爆料的結果和水平質量就不一樣了
    the results and quality of my disclosures would be different.
  • 51:44 - 51:48
    昨天,晚上4點多鐘
    Yesterday, at around 4pm,
  • 51:48 - 51:56
    一個香港的,我香港理工大學的一個教授跟我視頻
    I had a video meeting with a professor from the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong.
  • 51:56 - 52:00
    他說你拿鮑老和夏業良夏教授
    He said, “You always talk about Mr. Bao, Professor Xia Yeliang,
  • 52:00 - 52:06
    還有什麼什麼“張痔瘡”,還有什麼這些“亂倫彪”
    Haemorrhoid Zhang, Incest Biao,
  • 52:06 - 52:08
    還有海外的什麼一個個教授
    and some overseas professors,
  • 52:08 - 52:12
    還有剛剛北京之春說我壞話的胡平
    and Hu Ping. Hu Ping from Beijing Spring badmouthed me.
  • 52:12 - 52:15
    我聽朋友說我不說你了
    I listened to my friend and I stopped talking about you.
  • 52:15 - 52:18
    那麼你還繼續黑我,胡平先生這樣不地道
    But you’re still badmouthing me. Mr. Hu Ping, this is not decent.
  • 52:18 - 52:21
    我在這弄我就跟你開砲了
    I will go to war with you.
  • 52:21 - 52:26
    他說胡平還有海外的這些,打著教授這些幌的人
    He said Hu Ping and these people who claim to be professors overseas
  • 52:26 - 52:29
    你去跟鮑老比一比,一比就知道是什麼
    are rubbish when compared to Mr. Bao.
  • 52:29 - 52:34
    下三濫,蛆都不配當
    They don’t even deserve to be maggots.
  • 52:34 - 52:44
    當蛆也有水平的,所以說我感觸頗深
    It takes certain standards to be a maggot. So I had a lot of thoughts.
  • 52:44 - 52:49
    所以說鮑老這個人,這個智慧,這個大般若
    So Mr. Bao’s wisdom
  • 52:49 - 52:51
    讓我看到中國的希望
    makes me see hopes for China.
  • 52:51 - 52:56
    我相信中國14億人,99.9%的人可能都是這樣的人
    I believe 99.9% of China’s 1.4 billion people are probably like him.
  • 52:56 - 52:58
    只是時間問題
    It’s just a matter of time.
  • 52:58 - 53:03
    我盤古龍頭上有一個觀景台,花了很多錢
    There’s an observation deck on the dragon head of Pangu. Its construction cost a lot of money.
  • 53:03 - 53:06
    建造的,有專用電梯上去
    There’s a special lift going up there.
  • 53:06 - 53:10
    那是本來我要對外開放的,讓大家上去看
    Initially I wanted it to open to public so that people could see the view.
  • 53:10 - 53:18
    在龍頭之上看北京,觀西山,看玉泉塔,萬壽山
    Seeing Beijing, Xishan, the Yuquan Tower, the Wanshou Hill,
  • 53:18 - 53:25
    看天安門,看北邊長城,看東邊的天津,非常地漂亮
    Tiananmen, the Great Wall in the north, Tianjin in the east from the dragon head… Very gorgeous.
  • 53:25 - 53:28
    那個樓藏了一個驚天的秘密
    There’s a surprising feng shui secret
  • 53:28 - 53:34
    就是中國的北京風水玄學和北京歷史上
    hidden in the building
  • 53:34 - 53:40
    最重要紫禁城是怎麼來的和北京龍盤古的關係
    about the origin of the Forbidden City and the relation with Pangu.
  • 53:40 - 53:43
    神吶,很少人知道
    It’s magical.
  • 53:43 - 53:52
    相當於當年,二零零幾年的時候,龍捲風席捲水立方
    Very few people know about it. In early 2000s, a tornado swamped the Water Cube
  • 53:52 - 53:58
    把劉志華車砸歪了,到了娘娘廟一下子戛然停止
    and crushed Liu Zhihua’s car. It stopped suddenly when it arrived at the Niangniang Temple.
  • 53:58 - 54:00
    那種神奇的東西,還死了人
    It was magical. Someone died because of the tornado.
  • 54:00 - 54:05
    到盤古停了,這個神秘的力量不亞於那個
    It stopped when it arrived at Pangu. This magical power was no less impressive than that one.
  • 54:05 - 54:07
    我要帶著鮑老上龍頭之上
    I will take Mr. Bao to the dragon head
  • 54:07 - 54:10
    迎接我們偉大的、自由的
    to welcome the arrival of our great, free,
  • 54:10 - 54:13
    法治的、民主的時代的到來
    rule-of-law, democratic age.
  • 54:13 - 54:15
    我要跟他老人家好好的喝喝
    I will drink with him.
  • 54:15 - 54:19
    讓高瑜女士,小曹老師等那些老同志們
    I will let Ms. Gao Yu, Professor Cao and other old comrades
  • 54:19 - 54:24
    天天就自由的在龍頭之上,觀景台上
    go to the observation deck on the dragon head freely every day.
  • 54:24 - 54:27
    我向你們講出你們無法想像的一個神秘
    I will tell you a mysterious
  • 54:27 - 54:31
    和一個真實的現象
    and real phenomenon that you can’t imagine.
  • 54:31 - 54:34
    不懂者會說是迷信,懂得人會說
    People who don’t understand will say it’s superstition.
  • 54:34 - 54:35
    這就是大自然的力量
    People who do will say this is the power of nature.
  • 54:35 - 54:39
    所以我堅信,盤古大觀立起之時
    So I firmly believe, since the time of completion of Pangu Plaza
  • 54:39 - 54:42
    劉志華事件發生之日
    and the day of the Liu Zhihua incident,
  • 54:42 - 54:48
    我就明白了一個道理,我有使命
    I have a mission.
  • 54:48 - 54:52
    我現在更加堅信,我有使命
    I believe this even more firmly now. I have a mission.
  • 54:52 - 54:56
    因為我有總覺得有著,來自我八弟
    Because I always feel there’s an indescribable power from my eighth brother,
  • 54:56 - 55:01
    來自我的家人,還有的同事
    my family, my employees,
  • 55:01 - 55:06
    還有上天,冥冥中的一股我無法形容的力量
    and God.
  • 55:06 - 55:08
    就像我一坐在這兒
    Just like once I sit down here,
  • 55:08 - 55:12
    我根本我向天發誓,十分鐘以前我都沒想說啥
    I swear to God, I did not have any script prepared in advance.
  • 55:12 - 55:14
    我就是說我要回復一下
    I just wanted to make some response.
  • 55:14 - 55:15
    我就是坐在這
    However, when I sit in front of the camera,
  • 55:15 - 55:23
    就是腦子裡邊像泉湧一般的東西全出來
    the stuff flows out from my brain.
  • 55:23 - 55:25
    所有的現在上視頻
    Friends ask me
  • 55:25 - 55:30
    朋友私下問我怎麼能再上視頻能讓大家喜歡
    how to make people like you when doing videos.
  • 55:30 - 55:36
    能上好,我給大家都說是有以下三個建議
    I have three suggestions.
  • 55:36 - 55:43
    第一條,千萬別在乎你的自己的所謂的形象
    Firstly, don’t care about your so-called image.
  • 55:43 - 55:48
    你的形象最好的方法,就是說實話
    The best way to build up your image is to tell the truth.
  • 55:48 - 55:54
    還有一個一定有禮貌,盡可能讓衣裝整齊
    Another thing is to be polite. Dress properly.
  • 55:54 - 55:58
    一定說實話是你得到喜歡唯一的
    Being honest is essential.
  • 55:58 - 56:03
    反過來說,你說了一句假話,你後果不堪設想
    On the flip side, once you’ve told a lie, the consequence is unimaginable.
  • 56:03 - 56:07
    推友會因為你一句話,再看你節目的時候
    Twitter friends will feel like they’ve swallowed a fly
  • 56:07 - 56:11
    就像吃了蒼蠅一樣,因為他知道你說了假話
    when they watch your program because they know you lied.
  • 56:11 - 56:14
    千萬不要開始說假話,開始就完了
    Don’t start lying. You’re doomed once you’ve started.
  • 56:14 - 56:18
    這是為什麼明鏡的何頻先生,郭寶勝先生的
    This is why Mr. He Pin from Mingjing and Mr. Guo Baosheng survive.
  • 56:18 - 56:20
    他能活下來,還有陳小平他們
    And Chen Xiaoping.
  • 56:20 - 56:26
    他不敢說假話,千萬別表演,這是第一條
    They don’t dare to lie. Don’t act. This is the first suggestion.
  • 56:26 - 56:29
    第二條,若在鏡頭前
    The second suggestion. When you are sitting in front of the camera,
  • 56:29 - 56:32
    一定要相信自己不是來搞網紅來了
    remember you are not trying to be an Internet celebrity.
  • 56:32 - 56:35
    不是在這塊傳所謂關注率了
    You’re not seeking attention.
  • 56:35 - 56:41
    你是有使命的,說人話辦人事,這是第三條
    You have a mission. Say and do decent things. For the third suggestion.
  • 56:41 - 56:45
    所有的你要記住,別忘了,你坐在這不是撈錢來了
    You must remember. You’re not making money here.
  • 56:45 - 56:49
    你想滿眼睛冒著錢,呼啦啦呼啦啦的
    If you have all your focuses on money and
  • 56:49 - 56:50
    還有黃艷的小手
    Huang Yan’s little hands...
  • 56:50 - 56:53
    現在小平同志有點失態,老想著許晴
    Now Xiaoping is embarrassing himself. He always thinks about Xu Qing.
  • 56:53 - 56:57
    有時候就走神,這是不行的
    He gets distracted sometimes. This is not okay.
  • 56:57 - 57:01
    別想著色情,別走神
    Don’t think about sex. Don’t get distracted.
  • 57:01 - 57:03
    別想著錢,呼啦呼啦的,眼睛前面一亮
    Don’t think about money.
  • 57:03 - 57:06
    現在我們何頻先生一出節目
    Now once Mr. He Pin appears on a program,
  • 57:06 - 57:09
    就coffee,coffee,coffee,老說coffee
    he always talks about coffee
  • 57:09 - 57:12
    然後想著眼裡冒著錢星,那不行
    and thinks about money. That’s not okay.
  • 57:12 - 57:17
    所以說第三條,忘掉金錢,忘掉色情,高度關注
    So the third suggestion is to forget about money and sex. Focus.
  • 57:17 - 57:20
    就要對推友負責
    Be responsible to Twitter friends.
  • 57:20 - 57:23
    這就是我給所有人的建議,嘩,又黑了
    This is my suggestions for everyone. Whoa. Hacked again.
  • 57:23 - 57:24

    Yes.
  • 57:29 - 57:30
    YouTube也黑了
    YouTube is also hacked.
  • 57:30 - 57:33
    YouTube可以
    YouTube is okay.
  • 57:33 - 57:34
    推特又被黑了
    Twitter is hacked again.
  • 57:34 - 57:39
    馬上,馬上,可以了
    One sec. Okay.
  • 57:39 - 57:46
    好。哇噻,好多呀
    Okay. Wow. So many.
  • 57:56 - 57:59
    回來了嗎
    Is it working now?
  • 58:00 - 58:01
    回來了
    Resumed.
  • 58:01 - 58:10
    好,又黑了,又黑了
    Okay. Hacked. Hacked again.
  • 58:10 - 58:14
    所有的朋友們、推友們
    All Twitter friends,
  • 58:14 - 58:20
    這個今天是文貴的不鍛鍊日,就是大家看到
    today is my no-workout day. As you see,
  • 58:20 - 58:23
    我過去已經鍛鍊了連續7天了
    I have worked out for 7 consecutive days.
  • 58:23 - 58:28
    我今天休息,是不鍛鍊日
    I take a rest today.
  • 58:32 - 58:37
    安徽的,所以說我看一看推友們的下面留言
    From Anhui. So I will look at the comments below from Twitter friends.
  • 58:37 - 58:43
    我選一兩條,回復一下,謝謝
    I will pick one or two to reply to. Thank you.
  • 58:54 - 58:57
    我愛大家,一聽到你們說愛我的時候
    I love everyone. Every time you say you love me,
  • 58:57 - 59:00
    我就特別的心裡暖洋洋的
    I feel very warm.
  • 59:00 - 59:04
    我這人特別愛臭美,那天站在涼台上
    I’m very full of myself. I stood on the balcony the other day.
  • 59:04 - 59:06
    那警衛們堅決不讓我上去
    Security guards didn’t let me go there.
  • 59:06 - 59:09
    我不講話,我覺得對不起,那麼多人來了
    If I didn’t say something, I would feel sorry. So many people came.
  • 59:09 - 59:12
    結果我就上去講,揮揮手
    So I went up there to say something and wave my hand.
  • 59:12 - 59:16
    這揮完手以後,國內的各個老領導都在批評我
    After I waved my hand, old leaders in China all criticized me. They said,
  • 59:16 - 59:18
    說一,你太冒險、太衝動
    “Firstly, you are too adventurous and impulsive.
  • 59:18 - 59:22
    你這樣的人絕不適合當政客,太衝動
    People like you are unfit to be politicians. Too impulsive.”
  • 59:22 - 59:25
    他說你幹嘛要去那上,發個信息不就完了
    They said, “Why would you go up there? You could’ve just sent a message.”
  • 59:25 - 59:28
    我說不行,我不站在那我對不起所有的人
    I said, “No, if I didn’t show up, I would disappoint everyone.
  • 59:28 - 59:31
    人家寶勝先生、趙岩先生,還有崔大姐
    Mr. Baosheng, Mr. Zhao Yan, and Ms. Cui.
  • 59:31 - 59:35
    人家還剛剛被打的人,那莊先生
    People who were just beaten up. Mr. Zhuang.
  • 59:35 - 59:39
    所有下面的人,陳闖創讓我就看到來了
    The people downstairs. I saw Chen Chuangchuang.
  • 59:39 - 59:42
    但是陳闖創說我中立,我中立
    But Chen Chuangchuang said he was neutral.
  • 59:42 - 59:47
    陳闖創先生,你最好別來,你甭在這兒裝大尾巴狼
    Mr. Chen Chuangchuang, you should leave us alone. Don’t pretend to be the good guy here.
  • 59:47 - 59:51
    陳闖創先生我對你的尊重已經夠意思了
    I have already shown my respect for you.
  • 59:51 - 59:53
    你別在那弄的你裝神弄鬼的
    Don’t try to play all the tricks
  • 59:53 - 59:55
    甚至好像你要左右天下似的
    as if you can control the world.
  • 59:55 - 59:58
    你中立,你中不中立有啥重要的,你還中立
    It is ridiculous that you said you’re neutral. Why does it matter whether or not you’re neutral?
  • 59:58 - 60:06
    那天的打招呼,不包含你陳闖創,我聽了很不高興
    I didn't want to see you, Chen Chuangchuang. I was very unhappy when I heard it.
  • 60:14 - 60:17
    想看龍的照片,這位朋友
    This friend wants to see the photo of the dragon.
  • 60:17 - 60:21
    說我的身份的問題,推友們關心身份
    This friend is worried about my identity. My Twitter followers also pay attention to it.
  • 60:21 - 60:25
    我看了一下子何頻先生,點點今天事
    I watched the programme hosted by Mr. He Pin.
  • 60:25 - 60:31
    昨天何頻先生和陳小平,他來了
    Mr. He Pin and Chen Xiaoping came yesterday.
  • 60:31 - 60:36
    到我們這來了,來了以後
    They came to my place.
  • 60:36 - 60:41
    何頻先生給我惹了很大的麻煩,像審賊一樣
    Mr. He Pin interrogated me like I was a thief.
  • 60:41 - 60:46
    到了我這來了,一,聽說王雁平在不在
    They came to my home and asked if Wang Yanping was there,
  • 60:46 - 60:51
    王雁平在哪,王雁平離開你公司了嗎
    where she was and if she had left my office.
  • 60:51 - 60:56
    要求見王雁平女士,人家王雁平在工作
    He requested to meet Ms. Wang Yanping but she was working at that time.
  • 60:56 - 61:01
    後來就沒打招呼,就讓人帶著他去見了王雁平女士
    Without notifying her, I sent some people to accompany him to meet Ms. Wang Yanping.
  • 61:01 - 61:04
    人家王雁平女士正在工作,王雁平女士
    She was working.
  • 61:04 - 61:08
    所以說昨天何頻先生向代表這些盜國賊們
    Yesterday Mr. He Pin did an on-site inspection for those national traitors,
  • 61:08 - 61:14
    代表他的孟書記、王部長進行了一次現場驗證
    Secretary Meng and Minister Wang.
  • 61:14 - 61:17
    他見了人家王雁平女士,人家狀態很好
    He saw Ms. Wang Yanping, and she was in a good condition.
  • 61:17 - 61:20
    還要求採訪人家,那都是他的決定
    He then decided to interview her all by his own will.
  • 61:20 - 61:23
    這個我沒有權利評價,何頻先生
    I don’t have the right to comment on Mr. He Pin.
  • 61:23 - 61:26
    還有一個昨天來了,就問你的身份有什麼問題
    Yesterday he also asked questions about my identity
  • 61:26 - 61:27
    我認為你身份有問題
    and doubted my identity.
  • 61:27 - 61:32
    我看過,昨天我發現他真像警察
    I found that he really looked like a policeman yesterday.
  • 61:32 - 61:37
    後來說你不亮出身份,那真是有問題,這是你的大問題
    He even said that I would be in trouble if I kept hiding my identity. Real trouble.
  • 61:37 - 61:38
    這個我向何先生說
    I told Mr. He
  • 61:38 - 61:45
    我說你會很快看到有關部門出來的公告
    that he would see the notice issued by the related department soon.
  • 61:45 - 61:47
    大家也會看到出來的公告
    You will all see the notice.
  • 61:47 - 61:51
    那麼,後來何頻先生提出要見我太太
    Later Mr. He Pin asked to see my wife,
  • 61:51 - 61:54
    我就去跑去找我太太去了
    then I hurried to find her.
  • 61:54 - 61:59
    我說何頻先生要見你,她剛和我女兒出去買東西回來
    I told her Mr. He Pin wanted to see you. She just finished shopping with my daughter.
  • 61:59 - 62:02
    我太太說我不見了,我說為什麼
    My wife rejected the idea. When I asked her why,
  • 62:02 - 62:06
    我太太眼淚就下來了,然後就趴在床上哭去了
    my wife started to cry and then sobbed on the bed.
  • 62:06 - 62:12
    我嚇壞了,這什麼情況,我也不知道為啥
    I was so scared by what happened. I totally couldn’t get it.
  • 62:12 - 62:15
    出來我就告訴何頻先生,我說我太太不見你了
    I told Mr. He Pin that my wife was not going to meet him.
  • 62:15 - 62:18
    後來我女兒出來打個招呼,問候一下
    Then my daughter came out and greeted him.
  • 62:18 - 62:22
    我女兒帶她去看王雁平女士
    My daughter brought him to see Wang Yanping.
  • 62:22 - 62:30
    到現在我太太還不搭理我,她現在還不搭理我
    My wife is still angry with me. She just ignores me now.
  • 62:30 - 62:34
    我這早上五六點鐘睡之前,回去了
    I returned home at around 5am or 6am. Before I slept,
  • 62:34 - 62:39
    我看到她又掉淚了,心臟不好我又不敢說
    I saw her crying again. Her heart was not feeling well and I did not dare to say anything.
  • 62:39 - 62:43
    但是剛才我才知道是因為啥,就是因為
    However, just now I knew the reason.
  • 62:43 - 62:48
    有人給她發了所謂的網上的謠言
    Someone sent her those online rumors.
  • 62:48 - 62:53
    特別是她聽說我昨天又在這搞直播了,她就特別不高興
    She heard that I would do a live video yesterday, and she was especially annoyed at that.
  • 62:53 - 62:58
    她老覺得我這直播是何頻先生攛掇的結果
    She always thinks that I do the live videos due to Mr. He Pin’s suggestion.
  • 62:58 - 63:00
    她以為我又上何頻先生節目了
    She thought that I would show up in his show again.
  • 63:00 - 63:03
    她就是一上節目,上何頻先生節目
    She believes that when I appear in his show
  • 63:03 - 63:06
    是一上他的火拍,小平節目
    and Xiaoping’s show on Huopai,
  • 63:06 - 63:10
    我們家人就倒楣,所以說她就很難過
    it will bring misfortune to our family, so she is very upset.
  • 63:10 - 63:12
    你說這何頻先生多不夠意思,你說你來一趟
    Look what you have done Mr. He Pin.
  • 63:12 - 63:15
    搞得我們家雞犬不寧
    You have left our home in a mess after your visit.
  • 63:15 - 63:21
    現在這個壞人這個何頻先生老點點這件事
    Now I wonder why this bad guy Mr. He Pin
  • 63:21 - 63:24
    你也不點,你點哪你
    does not mention this issue in his show.
  • 63:24 - 63:26
    所以說這個這是昨天發生的事情
    This is what happened yesterday.
  • 63:26 - 63:30
    護照的問題,身份的問題,千萬別聽盜國賊的
    Please don’t listen to the traitors about the problems of my passports and identities.
  • 63:30 - 63:34
    那絕對胡說八道,他們已經說了好幾年了
    These are absolutely nonsense. They have talked about it for a few years already.
  • 63:34 - 63:39
    那博訊那韋石,那麼說我不根本來不了美國
    That Wei Shi from Boxun news claims
  • 63:39 - 63:41
    根本進不了美國嗎
    that I can’t even come to the US.
  • 63:41 - 63:45
    那西諾那更誇張,那就說我的造的謠多了去了
    That Xi Nuo even goes too far and spread too many rumors about me.
  • 63:45 - 63:48
    什麼FBI要抓我,你們好好往回看看
    He even claims that FBI will arrest me. Please read his previous tweets.
  • 63:48 - 63:53
    他謠言太多了,太多了,造謠
    He is the one who circulates so many rumors.
  • 63:53 - 63:58
    就像錄製那個假視頻,就那個澄清視頻一樣
    For example, he produced those fake videos and that video aiming at clarification.
  • 63:58 - 64:04
    你別把這幫人他的職務當成他們的水平
    You can’t expect them to perform well even they have high ranks.
  • 64:04 - 64:08
    他們的職務跟他們水平完全不對稱
    Their performance and ranks are totally not correlated.
  • 64:08 - 64:12
    這就像我們的家人和員工,和現在的財富和地位
    It is similar to our family members and staff. The wealth, social status
  • 64:12 - 64:16
    承受能力,完全不對稱一樣
    and the ability to stand against pressure are totally not correlated either.
  • 64:16 - 64:20
    這些人的職務和他們的素質和水準不一樣
    The performance of these people with high ranks cannot live up to expectations,
  • 64:20 - 64:23
    否則就不出那麼多的洋相了
    otherwise they would not have embarrassed themselves for so many times in public.
  • 64:23 - 64:28
    就不會一次次的犯錯誤,證明瞭郭文貴這麼高智商
    They would not have made mistakes again and again, proving how clever
  • 64:28 - 64:30
    這麼正確,爆料都是真的
    and correct Guo Wengui is, since my revelation is always true.
  • 64:30 - 64:37
    一次次按我的預測,來佐證我的真誠和我的資料的真實
    Every time it goes well according to my prediction, showing my sincerity and how true my information is.
  • 64:37 - 64:41
    他們的權力和地位跟他們的素質沒關係
    Their power and status have nothing to do with their quality.
  • 64:41 - 64:45
    所以連何頻先生,網上叫他老狐狸
    Mr. He Pin, who is described as crafty old fox online,
  • 64:45 - 64:50
    他不老很年輕,老跟我劃清界線
    is quite young actually. He always sets boundary with me.
  • 64:50 - 64:55
    小平先生老是跟我劃清界線,他們老把他們當回事
    And so as Mr. Xiaoping. They always treat the national traitors seriously.
  • 64:55 - 64:59
    不是那麼回事
    But this is indeed not necessary.
  • 64:59 - 65:11
    瑞士的花椒,謝謝,蒙特利爾,謝謝謝謝
    Swiss Pepper, thank you. Montreal, Thank you so much.
  • 65:13 - 65:18
    南懷瑾老師,這以後可以聊聊,淨空法師太了不得了
    Mr. Nan Huaijin, we can talk about him later. Master Chin Kung, he is really great.
  • 65:18 - 65:24
    我印了他大概100萬,就他講的那個佛法的佛經的碟
    I have around 1 million copies of his CD that is about the ideology of Buddhism and Dharma.
  • 65:24 - 65:27
    在盤古七星酒店隨便拿,多年了,十多年了
    You can take one at Pangu 7 Star Hotel. I made those copies many years, maybe over a decade ago.
  • 65:27 - 65:32
    所以我很敬重老人家
    I respect this old man very much.
  • 65:32 - 65:35
    但是,過一段時間我講南普陀的時候會講到一個人物
    However, later when I talk about Nanputuo, I will also discuss a person.
  • 65:35 - 65:40
    這個人叫戒忍大和尚,戒忍方丈,當年的
    This person is the Great Monk Jie Ren.
  • 65:40 - 65:45
    現在不是了,是南普陀方丈,上戒下忍
    He used to be an abbot of Nanputuo Temple, promoting the idea of good deeds and endurance.
  • 65:45 - 65:49
    後來因為內部政治鬥爭和之前知道秘密太多
    Later owing to internal political struggles and knowing too many secrets,
  • 65:49 - 65:51
    被免掉了方丈
    he was removed from the duty of abbot.
  • 65:51 - 65:54
    這是個了不起的人,是我的好朋友
    He is a great person, also my good friend.
  • 65:54 - 65:57
    這個也很值得大家去研究,去尊重
    He deserves our respect and we should study his ideas.
  • 65:57 - 66:04
    景德鎮的,謝謝。阜陽去過
    Jingdezhen, thank you, I have been to Fuyang before.
  • 66:12 - 66:18
    SNOW很好,謝謝大家,菲律賓的朋友
    Snow is fine, thank you all. Friends from the Philippines.
  • 66:18 - 66:26
    邯鄲人民,澳洲,山東老鄉,齊魯大地,廣州番禺
    Friends from Handan, Australia, Shandong, Qilu Great Land, Panyu of Guangzhou.
  • 66:26 - 66:29
    在那買過走私汽車,很多年以前
    I bought a smuggled car there many years ago.
  • 66:31 - 66:41
    日本朋友,吉林老鄉,天津爆炸事很複雜,以後說吧
    Friends from Japan, Jilin. The explosion in Tianjin was very complicated. I will discuss it later.
  • 66:42 - 66:49
    看到我別想哭,咱不能哭,咱們的目的還有目標
    Please don’t cry. We can’t cry. We still need to fight for our goals.
  • 66:49 - 66:56
    還有14億人民還等我們去拯救,不要哭
    We need to save 1.4 billion people, so don’t cry.
  • 66:56 - 67:04
    宋祖英是中國演藝界最聰明的女性,以後可以聊聊
    Song Zuying is the cleverest female in the entertainment industry of China, we can talk about her later.
  • 67:07 - 67:11
    格拉喬,沒去過格拉喬
    Gracia, I haven’t been to Gracia before.
  • 67:11 - 67:12
    多倫多,太棒了
    Toronto, a great place.
  • 67:12 - 67:17
    過幾天,我去多倫多開會,過幾天,我去多倫多開會
    I will go to Toronto for a meeting a few days later.
  • 67:20 - 67:24
    星雲大師沒見過,沒見過星雲大師
    I haven’t seen Master Hsing Yun before.
  • 67:24 - 67:31
    但是我最尊敬的,就是台灣的台中的
    There is a modern religious architecture
  • 67:31 - 67:34
    也是我們李祖原大師設計的一個最棒的
    designed by great architect C.Y. Lee in Taichung,
  • 67:34 - 67:37
    我認為一個現在的宗教設施
    Taiwan.
  • 67:37 - 67:43
    就是當時的大和尚,也是我尊敬的老師
    I respect the Great Monk of that monastery the most.
  • 67:43 - 67:52
    這個是不一樣,是禪宗,中台禪寺
    That is of different ideology. Chung Tai Chan Monastery is of Zen Buddhism.
  • 67:52 - 68:00
    中台禪寺有個老和尚,前年修成正果了,叫為覺老和尚
    There was an old monk who went to nirvana last year in Chung Tai Chan Monastery. He was Monk Wei Chueh.
  • 68:00 - 68:02
    這絕非一般人
    He wasn’t an ordinary man.
  • 68:02 - 68:06
    是中國宗教界的開山鼻祖的另外一個人
    He was one of those who created the history in Chinese religious sector.
  • 68:06 - 68:09
    我認為他是菩薩在世
    I think he was like a reborn Bodhisattva.
  • 68:09 - 68:13
    中台禪寺是繼梵蒂岡之後
    The monastery is the second most remarkable religious architecture
  • 68:13 - 68:16
    地球上最偉大的第二個宗教建築
    after Vatican.
  • 68:16 - 68:23
    它對整個華人的宗教世界,改變和影響,那是巨大的
    It affects the whole religious world of the Chinese hugely.
  • 68:23 - 68:24
    四川人民,謝謝了
    Xichuan people, thank you,
  • 68:24 - 68:32
    聊城,東阿的,東阿阿膠,謝謝家人,謝謝
    Liaocheng, Donge, Dongeejiao, thank you my family, thank you.
  • 68:34 - 68:38
    龍頭說起來,你們會嚇死的,都有錄像的
    For the head of the dragon, you will be terrified. I have videos.
  • 68:38 - 68:48
    你們看到了你們無法想像的蛇,白蛇,雪白雪白的
    You will find the snake unbelievable, as white as snow.
  • 68:48 - 68:53
    北美生活網,謝謝
    Beimeilife, Thank you.
  • 68:55 - 69:01
    葉建明可是神秘人物,了不得,搞石油的
    Ye Jianming is a mysterious figure. He is great. He does oil business
  • 69:01 - 69:06
    買了很多石油公司了,了不得,神人
    and has bought many oil companies. He is super great like God.
  • 69:06 - 69:14
    很多美國人都問我葉建明,都在問,大家現在都關注他
    Many Americans ask me about Ye Jianming. Now everyone has been following his news.
  • 69:21 - 69:26
    何頻藍、金、黃不了,他就是文人
    He Pin will not be a victim of the Blue, Gold and Yellow plan. He is a literati.
  • 69:26 - 69:31
    這個人有理想、膽小,沒有錢的概念
    He has dreams, but he is a coward and not good at dealing with money.
  • 69:31 - 69:34
    絕對又不好色,跟他太太特別好
    He is not lusty at all. He gets along well with his wife.
  • 69:34 - 69:42
    就是始終端著,就端著媒體人特別那個勁兒
    He is always decent and he keeps this decent image as a journalist.
  • 69:42 - 69:46
    然後老愛當審判官,他就像當法官似的
    He loves judging others like a judge.
  • 69:46 - 69:48
    我昨天跟他開玩笑
    I was making fun of him yesterday.
  • 69:48 - 69:52
    我說你就是一小姐,你就別在那玩老裝了,裝什麼裝
    I told him not to pretend as a judge anymore as you were just a prostitute.
  • 69:52 - 69:57
    他在那塊跟審判似的,跟我劃清界線
    He is like a judge and sets the boundary from me.
  • 69:57 - 70:01
    很有意思,很天真,很可愛
    It is really funny and he is very cute.
  • 70:04 - 70:10
    許晴可別說了,人家小平現在我老說許晴都不高興了
    Don’t ask me to talk about Xu Qing. Xiaoping is unhappy when I talk about her.
  • 70:10 - 70:14
    人家非常憐香惜玉的
    He is tender for women.
  • 70:14 - 70:18
    新疆的朋友,謝謝謝謝
    Friends from Xinjiang, thank you.
  • 70:18 - 70:23
    政府要是是否停止爆料,今天所有的推友們
    Shall I stop my revelation if the government does something?
  • 70:23 - 70:25
    我必須要跟你們說
    I need to tell you, my Twitter followers, today.
  • 70:25 - 70:30
    我不管孫立軍部長、孟建柱書記還是王岐山書記怎麼樣
    I don’t care what Minister Sun Lijun, Secretary Meng Jianzhu or Secretary Wang Qishan does.
  • 70:30 - 70:32
    我今天在這負責任地說
    I say it with responsibility here today,
  • 70:32 - 70:38
    只要把我的公司的合法資產還給我
    if you give me back the legal assets of my company,
  • 70:38 - 70:44
    把我的員工都是給他們一個公平,叫他們自由
    if you give my employees a fair treatment and freedom
  • 70:44 - 70:50
    文貴的事情給一個最終了的說法
    and give a final say to Wengui’s incident,
  • 70:50 - 70:57
    然後,所有的事情都以國家政府,依法的給我一個總結
    and end all the incidents following the legal procedures set by the government
  • 70:57 - 71:01
    在這個10月18號以前
    before October 18,
  • 71:01 - 71:05
    如果給了我這個結果,文貴就一定不爆料
    Wengui will not disclose any more secrets.
  • 71:05 - 71:09
    這既對推友好,也對我好
    This is good for my Twitter followers, for me,
  • 71:09 - 71:14
    也是對我家人好,也是對社會好
    for my family and for the society.
  • 71:14 - 71:22
    這樣做我相信,最我真正的是挺習主席,是真的愛國
    I truly support President Xi and love the country.
  • 71:22 - 71:24
    然後咱們三年內
    Afterwards, in the next three years,
  • 71:24 - 71:29
    文貴跟推友們,我就是在推特上,風花雪月,談吃談喝
    Wengui will only share my life like enjoying great delicacies with my Twitter followers.
  • 71:29 - 71:37
    甚至有時候,把鏡頭放在洗手間裡邊,裸泳裸洗
    Sometimes I will even put the camera in the bathroom, and shoot myself naked while swimming and bathing.
  • 71:37 - 71:41
    然後我不管是上船還是上飛機
    I will share everything with you, no matter when I am on a boat or on the plane,
  • 71:41 - 71:45
    還是去吃喝,要和大家一起分享
    or I go eating somewhere.
  • 71:45 - 71:49
    到三年,如果“郭七條”在中國得到了認可和實施
    If Guo’s Seven Principles are recognized and implemented by people in China in three years,
  • 71:49 - 71:50
    那就不爆料
    then I won’t expose any new secrets.
  • 71:50 - 71:55
    如果沒有的話,那就全面開始,這是我真心的話
    If it doesn’t work, then I will fight against you with all my effort. I really mean it.
  • 71:55 - 71:58
    只要我能拿回來我所有的資產
    If I could get back all my assets
  • 71:58 - 72:01
    像我們香港的公司正常運作
    and our company in Hong Kong operates normally,
  • 72:01 - 72:04
    郭文貴依法給一個公平的說法
    if you could give Guo Wengui fairness and justice,
  • 72:04 - 72:11
    員工依法給他們一個結果,我當然一定會停
    give my employees a fair verdict following the law, I will stop certainly.
  • 72:11 - 72:17
    這是文貴實實在在的話,我不會騙推友的,我說實話
    I mean every word I say. I will not cheat on my Twitter followers. I mean it.
  • 72:17 - 72:20
    我不要信盜國賊,我已經被他們騙了很多次
    I won’t believe the traitors. I have been deceived by them for many times already.
  • 72:20 - 72:23
    是我家人逼著我,員工的家人逼著我
    I am put under pressure by my family and the families of my employees.
  • 72:23 - 72:30
    我只有信,但是他們很快會被證明他們是天真的
    I believe that they will be proved naïve soon.
  • 72:30 - 72:32
    但是我必須允許我的家人
    But I cannot blame the innocence of my family,
  • 72:32 - 72:34
    我的員工和家屬天真
    my employees and their families.
  • 72:34 - 72:38
    因為他們天真了七八次了,七八個月了
    They have been innocent for 7 or 8 times in 7 to 8 months already.
  • 72:38 - 72:42
    我必須要給他們天真的權力,因為他們失去了自由
    I must give them the right to be innocent because they have lost their freedom
  • 72:42 - 72:43
    他們面對著威脅
    and are facing threats
  • 72:43 - 72:46
    而且是受我所害
    because of me.
  • 72:46 - 72:50
    我必須給他們天真的權利和天真的機會
    Therefore, I must give them the right and chance to be innocent;
  • 72:50 - 72:52
    否則我就不是人了
    otherwise I am a man without sympathy.
  • 72:52 - 72:56
    如果他們的天真真的是靈光了
    If finally they are right
  • 72:56 - 73:01
    真的是證明了我是錯的,那我就佩服他們
    and it proves that I am wrong, and so I will bow down to them.
  • 73:01 - 73:04
    就像我的妹妹,還有我太太的妹妹
    Like my sister, my wife’s sister,
  • 73:04 - 73:07
    還有我的哥哥嫂子說,還有我員工家人說
    and my elder brothers and their wives, and the family members of my employees,
  • 73:07 - 73:11
    你必須給我們這個機會,讓我們死心
    they ask me to give them this chance. If it won't work, they will give up this hope.
  • 73:11 - 73:13
    所以說我必須給他們這個機會
    So I must give them this chance.
  • 73:13 - 73:16
    希望大家一定能理解,這是我必須做到的
    I hope everyone can understand, this is something I must do.
  • 73:16 - 73:20
    我連這都做不到,我就不配給你們推友們
    If I can’t even do this, I don’t deserve the trust
  • 73:20 - 73:24
    被你們信任,當你們的朋友
    and friendship from all Twitter followers.
  • 73:30 - 73:36
    對,習主席除了軍隊啥也控制不了,絕對控制不了
    Right, President Xi can’t control anything except the troops. He definitely can’t.
  • 73:39 - 73:43
    我臉色好很多,是
    I look so much better now. Yes.
  • 73:43 - 73:46
    昨天我太太給我臉看,到現在也沒說話
    Yesterday my wife pulled me a face and she hasn’t spoken to me.
  • 73:46 - 73:51
    昨天我睡了就兩個多小時的覺,我剛才我就吃了個蘋果
    I just slept for around 2 hours last night, and I only had an apple just now.
  • 73:51 - 73:54
    昨天中午到現在,我就吃了一個蘋果
    I only ate an apple from yesterday afternoon until now.
  • 73:54 - 73:57
    就是何頻先生到我們家來,挑撥離間
    It is Mr. He Pin who came to our home, alienating me from my family.
  • 73:57 - 74:01
    你說在這兒來,你說你搞這一下幹嗎你說
    Tell me why you came and look what you have done.
  • 74:02 - 74:08
    她不懂,她不上網,她也不上推,不上推不上網
    She doesn’t understand. She neither surfs on the Internet nor follow tweets. No Twitter, no Internet.
  • 74:08 - 74:10
    她就听國內有人給她發信息
    She just received a message from someone in China
  • 74:10 - 74:13
    給她說,郭先生又要上火拍了
    that Mr. Guo was going to show up in the Huopai programme again.
  • 74:13 - 74:17
    她就覺得你看,對趙廣東的夫人是不是
    She thinks it will only do harm
  • 74:17 - 74:18
    你怎麼跟人家交代
    to the wife of Zhao Guangdong.
  • 74:18 - 74:20
    她最擔心的是員工的家屬
    She is worried about the family members of my employees the most.
  • 74:20 - 74:23
    我這個太太跟我生過三次大氣
    She has been mad at me for three times only.
  • 74:23 - 74:27
    有兩次全是因為我們家裡邊的員工
    Two of which were because of the employees working for our family.
  • 74:27 - 74:29
    她就對那員工比對她兒子閨女還好
    She treated the employees better than her own daughter and son.
  • 74:29 - 74:32
    這個人簡直什麼樣,她待在地上,菜地
    She hasn’t been to anywhere else
  • 74:32 - 74:35
    我爹我娘家,我們家,她哪也沒去過
    except our home and my parents’ home.
  • 74:35 - 74:39
    99.9%的時間,然後都是跟員工在一起
    She spends 99.9% of time with the employees.
  • 74:39 - 74:42
    你說她對那員工好的不行
    So you see she must have treated all my employees well.
  • 74:42 - 74:46
    我那個趙廣東在裡邊待,我有兩次脾氣不好我罵他們
    Zhao Guangdong is kept at the detention center. I lost my temper and scolded him twice.
  • 74:46 - 74:50
    我罵完趙廣東,趙廣東在電話那邊沒怎麼著
    After I scolded Zhao Guangdong, he did not say anything on the phone.
  • 74:50 - 74:52
    我老婆在旁邊犯病了
    But my wife was angry.
  • 74:52 - 74:56
    要跟我離婚,說我你就太過分了
    She said she wanted to divorce me. She said I had crossed the line
  • 74:56 - 75:00
    人家老大哥跟了你二三十年了,你這麼跟人家
    and he had worked for me for 20 or 30 years already and I shouldn’t treat him like this.
  • 75:00 - 75:03
    嚇得我,自那以後,對趙廣東就很客氣了
    It scared me. And after that, I have been very polite to Zhao Guangdong.
  • 75:03 - 75:08
    所以說我跟我太太有點不高興,我這員工群起攻之
    If my wife is not happy, my employees will stand by her side.
  • 75:08 - 75:13
    我們家威望最高的是我太太,第二個才是我老娘
    The most respected person in my family is my wife, followed by my mom.
  • 75:13 - 75:17
    在我公司裡邊,大家都知道的,這員工都知道
    In my company, everyone knows that, all my staff know that.
  • 75:17 - 75:22
    所以說沒辦法,你說這樣的媳婦你不去聽她的
    I can do nothing. It is not possible not to listen to her.
  • 75:22 - 75:25
    你不去在乎她感受,你說我還是男人嗎
    If I don’t care about her feelings, am I still a man?
  • 75:25 - 75:29
    你說人家99的時間就在家裡照顧你老人,是不是
    She spends 99% of her time at home to take care of my parents, doesn’t she?
  • 75:29 - 75:32
    對你的員工,比對自己兒女都好
    She treats all my staff even better than our own children.
  • 75:32 - 75:36
    你說她昨天生氣,我才鬧明白剛才,我也沒辦法
    I just knew why she was angry yesterday, but I could do nothing about it.
  • 75:36 - 75:37
    她為別的生氣
    If she is angry for other things,
  • 75:37 - 75:40
    我今天也給她PK一下子,我準備給她發脾氣
    today I have to counter her. I am ready to fight back with my temper.
  • 75:40 - 75:44
    但是剛才說是因為擔心我又接受明鏡火拍
    But she just told me she was worried that I would accept the invitation from Mingjing Huopai
  • 75:44 - 75:47
    違反了十天不爆料的規定
    and violate the rule of not disclosing any secrets in 10 days,
  • 75:47 - 75:52
    會給員工和家人帶來痛苦,你說怎麼辦
    bringing pain to both my family and staff. So what should I do?
  • 75:57 - 76:05
    昆明,我一個朋友當年販毒在昆明被槍斃了,叫于春印
    Kunming, I got a friend being shot in Kunming for drug-trafficking. His name was Yu Chunyin.
  • 76:05 - 76:08
    我多次去過昆明,他這裡邊
    I went to Kunming for many times.
  • 76:08 - 76:13
    當時我真是找了人了,本來就當年該槍斃了
    At that time I found someone to help. Originally my friend would be executed by firing squad
  • 76:13 - 76:17
    販毒四五百克,最後是多活了兩三年
    For drug trafficking of around 400 to 500 grams. He lived 2 or 3 years more,
  • 76:17 - 76:21
    最後給槍斃了,很慘
    and at last got shot. How pathetic he was.
  • 76:25 - 76:28
    澳洲的朋友
    Hello, friends from Australia.
  • 76:34 - 76:39
    好,還知道把我抓回去受審
    He said I should be taken back to China for trial.

  • 76:39 - 76:43
    你這個豬腦袋,你腦子進了豬屎啊你
    You are so stupid. This paid internet commentator!
  • 76:43 - 76:50
    5毛,花5毛錢把你進了豬屎了你
    You would do anything for just 50 cents!
  • 76:53 - 76:56
    “民運”現在是一個再生的機會
    Now the democracy movement has a chance to revive.
  • 76:56 - 77:00
    “民運”一定會成大事,我深信不疑
    It must have huge effect in the future. I truly believe that.
  • 77:00 - 77:03
    你看昨天李洪寬先生那個節目做得多好
    You see how good the programme of Mr. Li Hongkuan was yesterday.
  • 77:03 - 77:09
    你看李洪寬那個腦子轉得有多快
    You see how quick-witted he is.
  • 77:09 - 77:10
    非常非常地棒
    It is really great.
  • 77:10 - 77:13
    而且我現在發現很多“民運”已經開始轉彎了
    Now I find that a lot of democracy movement supporters have changed.
  • 77:13 - 77:15
    開始現在顧正業了
    They are now on the right track.
  • 77:15 - 77:20
    不老弄自己那一畝三分地了,確實看到希望了
    Not only staying in their own world, there's hope in that certainly.
  • 77:20 - 77:25
    而且很多人被“夏痔瘡”、“張痔瘡”“韋石” 們
    And many people who have been deceived by Haemorrhoid Xia, Haemorrhoid Zhang and Wei Shi
  • 77:25 - 77:26
    給騙了,都醒過來了
    have woken up from lies.
  • 77:26 - 77:30
    我看到現在很多人已經開始了
    I see so many people waking up already.
  • 77:37 - 77:41
    我再說一遍,評價文貴的事情,要三年的時間
    Let me say it again. It takes three years to comment Wengui’s merits and demerits.
  • 77:41 - 77:46
    不要看一時一事
    Don’t judge me from only one incident.
  • 77:46 - 77:52
    我當年去香港,人都說我像任達華,我特別不高興
    When I went to Hong Kong, people said I looked like Simon Yam and I was unhappy about that.
  • 77:52 - 77:55
    我不喜歡任達華他演過的角色
    I dislike the roles Simon Yam has played.
  • 77:55 - 77:59
    我不像他,當年張國榮活著的時候
    I did not look like him. When Leslie Cheung was still alive,
  • 77:59 - 78:01
    在半島酒店喝東西,我們倆坐一起
    once we sat together for drinks at the Peninsula Hotel.
  • 78:01 - 78:03
    人家說我們倆像兄弟倆,那時候我特別瘦
    People said we looked like brothers, as I was super slim at that time.
  • 78:03 - 78:08
    結果說了沒到幾年,張國榮跳樓死了
    And a few years later, Leslie jumped to death.
  • 78:08 - 78:12
    可沒這麼說了,我就像我自己
    Then I stopped saying that. I say I look like myself.
  • 78:17 - 78:20
    美猴王道歉的事,大家別說了
    About the apology from "Monkey King", don't talk about it anymore.
  • 78:20 - 78:24
    她是個女士,別逼她,千萬別攻擊女士
    She is a lady, we don’t attack ladies.
  • 78:24 - 78:30
    我們都是大男人,她都過去了,能支持她支持她
    We are men, let it go. Support her if you could.
  • 78:30 - 78:32
    不能支持她,別說她
    If you couldn’t, don’t judge her.
  • 78:32 - 78:38
    千萬別這樣,拜託了,咱們有點修養,有點紳士風度
    Please don’t do that anymore. Please. We are gentlemen.
  • 78:38 - 78:41
    我那販毒的朋友是當年在雲南當兵的
    My friend doing drug-trafficking served in the army in Yunnan.
  • 78:41 - 78:45
    後來娶了一個雲南的一個軍隊的領導的孩子
    Then he married a military leader’s child in Yunnan.
  • 78:45 - 78:49
    後來人家家不願意,嫌他窮山東老家的
    That family did not agree the marriage as he was a poor man from Shandong.
  • 78:49 - 78:51
    後來他又娶了第二個太太
    He married another woman later.
  • 78:51 - 79:00
    是雲南大理市小關邑,小關邑那個鎮子上都是回民
    In Xiaoguanyi, Dali, Yunnan. All the residents there were Hui people.
  • 79:00 - 79:02
    那個村裏邊基本上都販毒
    In that village, almost all people trafficked drugs.
  • 79:02 - 79:06
    最後他也販毒了,犯了毒,第一次就叫人給抓了
    At last my friend also did drug-trafficking, and was caught the first time he did it.
  • 79:06 - 79:09
    進去以後,我去看他去
    I went to visit him after he got into jail,
  • 79:09 - 79:12
    人家以為這小子肯定販毒,就暗盯我
    and people thought I was doing drug-trafficking too, and started to inspect me secretly.
  • 79:12 - 79:15
    結果盯了我將近一年,發現我不販毒
    And they inspected me for nearly a year, and found that I was really innocent.
  • 79:15 - 79:18
    後來這些盯我的人都成了我的朋友
    Then those inspecting me have become my friends now.
  • 79:18 - 79:23
    這些人後來成為雲南省公安廳的領導
    They have become the leaders at Yunnan Provincial Public Security Bureau later.
  • 79:23 - 79:27
    他也是劉延平書記的手下,所以說很有意思
    He is also working for Secretary Liu Yanping as well. So this is quite interesting.
  • 79:27 - 79:30
    我為了這個朋友做了很多,也冒了很多險
    I did so much for this friend, and took a lot of risks.
  • 79:30 - 79:33
    但最終還是被槍斃了,不值得心疼
    But he was executed at last. I didn’t feel particularly sad for him.
  • 79:33 - 79:36
    我當時給他,到雲南到大理去看他
    At that time, I went to Dali in Yunnan to meet him,
  • 79:36 - 79:37
    我說你要販毒那些事
    I told him if I knew his illegal business earlier,
  • 79:37 - 79:41
    我知道我就把你給扔到海裡面去,我也得報警
    I would have thrown him into the sea, and called the police.
  • 79:41 - 79:45
    最後他還是走了這條路,太悲慘了
    But it’s his own choice. That is heartbreaking.
  • 79:56 - 80:01
    謝謝所有的為了文貴翻牆的人
    Thanks to all people who bypassed the Internet censorship for Wengui.
  • 80:01 - 80:04
    朝鮮的事情,我朝鮮我給大家說過
    I have talked about North Korea’s issue before.
  • 80:04 - 80:09
    我是去過多次朝鮮,跟朝鮮他們那些人都熟
    I have been to North Korea for many times and I am familiar with those people already.
  • 80:09 - 80:13
    我認為朝鮮今年的事會很大,會很大
    I think the issue in North Korea will become a hot topic.
  • 80:13 - 80:18
    有時間我給你講講我去朝鮮,很有意思
    I will share what I saw in North Korea with you if I have time. It's interesting.
  • 80:20 - 80:24
    還說我是騙子,別說我是騙子了
    Please stop calling me liar.
  • 80:24 - 80:27
    你看我都騙出來這麼多大人物,盜國賊
    I revealed so many secrets of the big shots and traitors!
  • 80:27 - 80:31
    你還說我是騙子,多不好
    You still say I am a liar, and that is wrong.
  • 80:31 - 80:38
    大理的妹子,隋代、漢代、藏族,還有多個少數民族
    Girls from Dali, Sui Dynasty, Han people, Tibetan and many other ethnic minorities.
  • 80:38 - 80:43
    我當時在那塊經常打架,其中一次打架給我腦袋上
    I always fought with others at that time.
  • 80:43 - 80:46
    給我開了瓢了,縫了9針
    Once I was hit on my head and I had 9 stitches.
  • 80:46 - 80:50
    對方也是很多人是血流成河
    My enemies bled heavily as well
  • 80:50 - 80:52
    有一個人縫了20多針,藏族
    and one of the Tibetans even got 20 more stitches.
  • 80:52 - 80:54
    結果我們都在醫院,縫完以後
    At last we were all sent to a hospital.
  • 80:54 - 80:58
    在醫院出來一見面,結果我們還都成了朋友
    After discharge from hospital, we became friends.
  • 80:58 - 81:01
    在大理,那個地方少數民族很多
    In Dali, there are many ethnic minorities,
  • 81:01 - 81:06
    但是真正的雲南人太善良,太漂亮了
    but the real Yunnan people are very nice and gorgeous.
  • 81:06 - 81:10
    大理的過橋米線,洱海太美了
    The noodles of Dali and the Erhai Lake are beautiful
  • 81:10 - 81:18
    雲南大理三塔那太美了,雲南大理三塔的蝴蝶太美了
    The Three Pagodas in Dali, Yunnan is magnificent. The butterflies there are beautiful.
  • 81:23 - 81:30
    好,所有的推友們,我今天,過來吧,幫助我關掉
    Okay, my Twitter followers, today I... Come and help me turn it off.
  • 81:30 - 81:33
    所有的推友們,我今天就說到這了
    All my Twitter followers, that’s all for today.
  • 81:33 - 81:37
    我就不回答說所有朋友的問題了
    I can’t answer all the questions.
  • 81:37 - 81:43
    明天,今天一天都開會,我可能就很少看推了
    Today I need to go for meetings, I won’t spend much time on Twitter.
  • 81:43 - 81:45
    然後明天我再給大家報平安
    I will have my All-Is-Well broadcast tomorrow.
  • 81:45 - 81:52
    謝謝所有的推友們的關心、關注,一切都是剛剛開始
    Thank you for all the care from you my Twitter friends. Everything is just beginning.
  • 81:52 - 81:56
    一切都是剛剛開始,一切都是剛剛開始
    Just beginning. Everything is just beginning.
  • 81:56 - 82:01
    謝謝所有的推友們的關心、關注,謝謝
    Thank you all for the care from my Twitter friends. Thank you.
Title:
郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Video Language:
Chinese, Traditional
Duration:
01:22:05
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Yau Natalie edited Chinese, Traditional subtitles for 郭文贵9月4号报平安直播视频,关于鲍彤先生痛心我与老领导见面的音频,几个问题得澄清!✊️✊️✊️
Show all

Chinese, Traditional subtitles

Incomplete

Revisions