Return to Video

Making puzzles for my indie magnet game

  • 0:00 - 0:02
    你好,我是马克
    Hi, my name's Mark
  • 0:02 - 0:05
    我正在开发一款有关磁铁的游戏
    and I am making a video game about magnets.
  • 0:05 - 0:08
    我在本系列的上期视频中曾说过
    So in the last episode of this series I said that
  • 0:08 - 0:13
    我的下一个目标是为这部游戏制作些正经内容
    my next goal was to work on some actual content for this game:
  • 0:13 - 0:16
    也就是为解谜游戏设计谜题
    the puzzles for this puzzle adventure.
  • 0:16 - 0:20
    在此之前,我做的谜题都只能算成是测试用的原型关卡
    All of the stuff I've made so far has just been test levels and prototype stages,
  • 0:20 - 0:25
    一旦我大幅改动了游戏的代码,它们都只能被丢进垃圾桶中
    stuff that ultimately ends up getting thrown away when I change the code too much.
  • 0:25 - 0:28
    但为了向着「完成」前进
    But in the spirit of 'finish the game',
  • 0:28 - 0:31
    是时候让自己沉下心来,认真工作
    it's time to knuckle down and really get to work
  • 0:31 - 0:36
    将那些会被作为最终版本推出的关卡做出来了
    on the content that should - hopefully - end up in the final game.
  • 0:36 - 0:43
    我为自己设的挑战,是在 2023 年 1 月制作 30 个谜题关卡
    So my challenge for January 2023 was to make 30 individual puzzle chambers.
  • 0:43 - 0:44
    那结果如何呢?
    How did I get on?
  • 0:44 - 0:46
    好奇的话,就接着看吧
    Well stick around to find out.
  • 0:47 - 0:55
    开发之旅
  • 0:57 - 0:59
    于是在 1 月 2 日
    So on January 2nd,
  • 0:59 - 1:04
    我端着一大杯茶,带着雄心壮志充满自信的坐在了 Unity 前,开始想
    I sat down in front of Unity with a big mug of tea and a great deal of determination and went
  • 1:04 - 1:07
    「好嘞,谜题时间!」
    "all right! Puzzles.
  • 1:07 - 1:09
    「谜题……」
    Puzzles...
  • 1:09 - 1:12
    「谜…题…」
    puzzles".
  • 1:12 - 1:16
    惊了,为谜题思考设计居然是如此困难的一件事啊
    Man! Turns out it's really hard to just come up with ideas for puzzles.
  • 1:16 - 1:20
    我在此前开发这部游戏时做个几个不错的谜题
    I've made a few good ones during the development of this game
  • 1:20 - 1:24
    但说实话,它们都算是无源而生的灵光一闪
    but they honestly feel like flukes that came about at random.
  • 1:24 - 1:29
    而要说真的去设计它们,而且一次 30 个
    The thought of doing that on demand, 30 times in a row:
  • 1:29 - 1:30
    我真不清楚该怎么搞
    I'm not sure how to do that.
  • 1:30 - 1:36
    于是在开始的时候,这个挑战完成的进度相当之慢
    And so in the beginning, progress on this challenge was pretty slow.
  • 1:36 - 1:40
    并非一事无成,但无疑是寸步难行
    I made a few levels but it was like pulling teeth.
  • 1:40 - 1:44
    这让我继续制作这个游戏的干劲被大幅削减
    And this really shot my motivation for working on the game.
  • 1:44 - 1:50
    每天我连几个小时的时间都坐不住,就会感到万分的无聊和疲惫
    I could only do it for a couple hours a day before getting completely bored and burnt out.
  • 1:50 - 1:54
    照这个效率,我绝对无法完成开始的目标
    And so at this rate I simply wasn't going to meet the goal.
  • 1:54 - 2:00
    于是我开始打退堂鼓,催眠自己已经在这部游戏上花费了足够多的精力
    Now I did start to think that maybe I was just done with this game after working on it for so long.
  • 2:00 - 2:02
    已经有一年时间过去了
    It's been well over a year now,
  • 2:02 - 2:07
    更别说在此前,我刚在去年底停止开发了 4 个月
    plus I just took a massive four month break at the end of last year.
  • 2:07 - 2:08
    但不行
    But no.
  • 2:08 - 2:13
    这么说吧,偶尔在我面对某个谜题的设计绞尽脑汁的时候
    You see, sometimes when I was bashing my head against one of these puzzles
  • 2:13 - 2:16
    我会意识到自己应该要制作某种全新的机制 :
    I realised that I needed to make some kind of new mechanic:
  • 2:16 - 2:20
    新的按钮、开关、门、亦或方块,诸如此类
    a new button, or switch, or a door, or block, or whatever.
  • 2:20 - 2:21
    于是我开始绘制素材
    And so I would do the artwork
  • 2:21 - 2:23
    然后为其编写代码
    and then write the code
  • 2:23 - 2:24
    然后测试、修 BUG
    and then test and debug
  • 2:24 - 2:26
    制作引擎调试工具
    and make tools in Unity
  • 2:26 - 2:28
    —— 恍惚间,我过去做游戏的快乐回来了!
    - and suddenly it was like game development used to be!
  • 2:28 - 2:31
    我变得超级专注,废寝忘食的将精力投入面前的问题
    I could just hyper focus on the problem for hours and hours at the time
  • 2:31 - 2:34
    整个人沉浸到甚至忘记了时间和休息
    without even realising that I haven't had lunch today.
  • 2:34 - 2:36
    但接着我回到关卡设计
    But then I go back to level design
  • 2:36 - 2:40
    进度的推进又变得缓慢和折磨
    and it was slow and difficult and tedious.
  • 2:40 - 2:45
    随后我意识到,这两种工作的类型从底层逻辑上就是完全不一样的
    But I realised that there was a fundamental difference between these two modes of working.
  • 2:45 - 2:47
    这样说吧,在我开发一个游戏机制时
    You see, when I was working on a game mechanic
  • 2:47 - 2:50
    我的行动是基于某种目标出发的:
    it would always begin with some kind of goal:
  • 2:50 - 2:55
    比如「我需要做个机器人可以左右推动的方块」
    like I need to make a block that the robot can push left and right.
  • 2:55 - 2:58
    然后,我便开始着手实现目标
    And then I can work towards that goal.
  • 2:58 - 2:59
    但在设计关卡的时候
    But when I'm making a level,
  • 2:59 - 3:03
    我唯一能有的目标就是「整个好活」
    the only goal I have is "make an interesting puzzle",
  • 3:03 - 3:05
    这可太模糊不清了
    which is pretty ambiguous.
  • 3:05 - 3:08
    更强的流程公式应该能让这事更容易
    What I could really do with is a bit more structure.
  • 3:08 - 3:12
    于是,我开始寻找能够帮自己更好创作谜题的资料
    So I looked for resources to help me come up with ideas for puzzles
  • 3:12 - 3:16
    读到了帕特里克·特雷纳的一篇绝佳文章
    and came across this great post by Patrick Traynor,
  • 3:16 - 3:19
    他是去年优秀游戏《帕特里克的套箱》的作者
    creator of last year's wonderful game Patrick's Parabox:
  • 3:19 - 3:24
    这是一部超难的、元递归推箱子解谜神作
    a sort of mind-bending, meta-level recursive Sokoban gem.
  • 3:24 - 3:29
    也是我 2022 年最佳创新游戏的那期视频中,荣誉提名的获选者
    It was one of the honourable mentions in my video on the most innovative game of 2022.
  • 3:29 - 3:30
    非常好游戏
    It's a great game.
  • 3:30 - 3:34
    总之,这篇文章为设计谜题灵感提供了大量很好的意见
    Anyway, this post has loads of great advice on coming up with ideas for puzzles
  • 3:34 - 3:38
    而其中有一个,格外的让我喜欢
    but there was one thing that really stuck out to me.
  • 3:38 - 3:39
    我是这样做的:
    so here's what I did.
  • 3:39 - 3:42
    我为游戏中的每个机制都分别截了张图
    I took screenshots of all of the mechanics in my game:
  • 3:42 - 3:44
    比如有磁铁
    that's the magnets,
  • 3:44 - 3:45
    还有电钻
    the drill bit,
  • 3:45 - 3:46
    单向阻拦平台
    the one-way platform,
  • 3:46 - 3:47
    还有电磁铁
    the electromagnet,
  • 3:47 - 3:48
    激光,诸如此类
    the laser, and so on.
  • 3:48 - 3:51
    然后,我将它们放置于表格的顶端
    And then I put them along the top of a table.
  • 3:51 - 3:55
    然后把同样的内容复制一份,再竖过来放在表格的一侧
    I took those same mechanics again and put them along the side of the table
  • 3:55 - 3:57
    接着删掉了重复的部分
    and got rid of all the duplicates.
  • 3:57 - 3:58
    这导出了一个矩阵图
    This left me with a matrix,
  • 3:58 - 4:02
    其中的每个单元,都是两个游戏机制的交汇点
    where every cell is at the intersection of two game mechanics.
  • 4:02 - 4:07
    首先就比如这个,是「电磁铁」与「钻头」的交汇之处
    This one, for example, is at the intersection of the electromagnet and the drill.
  • 4:07 - 4:13
    因此,我需要将这两个游戏机制拿出来,放进引擎的某个空房间
    I would then take those two game mechanics and put them into an empty room in Unity,
  • 4:13 - 4:14
    附带其他杂七杂八的东西
    alongside some other bits and bobs
  • 4:14 - 4:15
    比如游戏主角
    like the character,
  • 4:15 - 4:17
    磁铁队伍的其中一员
    maybe one of the magnets,
  • 4:17 - 4:19
    一些按钮、地砖之类的东西
    some buttons, some floor tiles, whatever.
  • 4:19 - 4:22
    然后,我便开始把玩、试验它们的组合
    And then I just start playing around, experimenting,
  • 4:22 - 4:25
    单纯的只需要摆弄游戏系统
    just kind of messing with the system,
  • 4:25 - 4:31
    然后找出那些多个机制间有趣的交互、或是有意思的化学反应即可
    and looking for interesting interactions, or interesting consequences of these two mechanics.
  • 4:31 - 4:32
    就比如说
    Like, for example,
  • 4:32 - 4:38
    如果钻头在电磁光束的下方,那么我的小磁铁就会被挡住
    if the drill bit is over the electromagnetic beam then my little magnet gets stuck.
  • 4:38 - 4:40
    接着如果你再将钻头收起
    And then if you retract the drill bit,
  • 4:40 - 4:45
    假若磁铁位于钻头顶端,它会很快避开钻头前进
    if you are near the tip the magnet will quickly shoot up and escape,
  • 4:45 - 4:49
    但若它位于钻头的尾部,这种避开会很晚才发生
    but if it's on the other side of the drill bit it will take much longer.
  • 4:49 - 4:53
    而这个小觉悟点、小技巧 ——
    And so this little realisation, this little trick:
  • 4:53 - 4:56
    很适合作为谜题的解法使用
    that can be the solution to the puzzle.
  • 4:56 - 4:58
    这便是玩家要动脑搞明白的点
    That is what the player has to figure out.
  • 4:58 - 5:01
    于是我终于能够回头,真正开始制作关卡了
    And then I can essentially work backwards to create a level
  • 5:01 - 5:05
    谜题的唯一解法,就是刚刚总结的技巧
    where the only way to solve it is to do that one thing.
  • 5:05 - 5:09
    如果我就此再加上些修饰的机制,就有了个正经关卡
    And so if I just add a few more mechanics, like so, here we get a level
  • 5:09 - 5:13
    你需要用钻头将磁铁挡住片刻,使其阻断射线的时机延后
    where you have to trap the magnet underneath the drill bit, away from the tip,
  • 5:13 - 5:17
    从而为自己争取时间,在磁铁避开钻头前冲刺
    so you have enough time to get here before the magnet escapes
  • 5:17 - 5:19
    从而在恰当时机通过这两扇门
    and makes these two doors switch places.
  • 5:19 - 5:22
    这谜题好像还真不错!
    That's not a bad little puzzle!
  • 5:22 - 5:24
    看看谜题矩阵上还有什么?
    What else is on the puzzle matrix?
  • 5:24 - 5:27
    电磁铁加上激光束……
    Electromagnet plus laser beam...
  • 5:27 - 5:29
    好像还行
    okay not bad.
  • 5:29 - 5:33
    方块配上钻头……就像这样
    Block Plus drill bit... quite like that.
  • 5:33 - 5:37
    激光加上带轮方块……有点东西
    Laser plus wheelie block... yeah pretty good.
  • 5:37 - 5:40
    突然之间,谜题设计似乎没那么难了
    Suddenly, puzzle design wasn't so difficult anymore
  • 5:40 - 5:43
    而我的干劲,也重新回来了
    and my motivation was coming back.
  • 5:43 - 5:46
    我将这一切着重归功于谜题矩阵:
    I put this largely down to the puzzle matrix:
  • 5:46 - 5:49
    它能够给予我些许提示
    it's all about giving me that prompt,
  • 5:49 - 5:50
    给我一个想法
    giving me a suggestion,
  • 5:50 - 5:53
    给我一个上手的起点
    giving me a jumping off point.
  • 5:53 - 5:57
    它是种能帮助我寻找灵感的流程公式
    Just some kind of structure to help me find ideas.
  • 5:57 - 5:59
    当然了,事情并非完全顺利
    Now of course it didn't always work.
  • 5:59 - 6:01
    并非每个组合都能导向好的谜题
    Not every combination leads to good puzzles
  • 6:01 - 6:05
    有时进度也依然会推进的困难而缓慢
    and sometimes progress was still difficult and slow.
  • 6:05 - 6:09
    但总体上,这让谜题设计变容易了太多
    But overall this made puzzle design so, so much easier,
  • 6:09 - 6:12
    而且随着我设计更多谜题,难度一降再降
    and it got easier with every puzzle I made.
  • 6:12 - 6:14
    我将这归结于几个原因
    I put that down to a few things.
  • 6:14 - 6:17
    首先,我的谜题设计能力确实成长了
    One is that I just got better at puzzle design.
  • 6:17 - 6:22
    当你将某件工作一遍遍重复时,自然能够总结出各种窍门和技巧
    I learned the tips and techniques that you get when you do something over and over again,
  • 6:22 - 6:24
    这和锻炼肌肉差不多
    and it's like building a muscle.
  • 6:24 - 6:25
    比方说,我开始意识到
    So, for example, I started to see
  • 6:25 - 6:31
    玩家可以同时执行的行动数量这一要素背后潜藏的意义和重要性
    the importance of the number of actions the player has available to them at any one time.
  • 6:31 - 6:34
    如果数量太多,谜题就会变得复杂而令人费解
    If it's too many, the puzzle can feel confusing and overwhelming.
  • 6:34 - 6:36
    但如果太少
    But if it's too few
  • 6:36 - 6:38
    那玩家们便可以干脆只关注眼前之事
    then the player can just do the thing that's in front of them,
  • 6:38 - 6:41
    一遍遍排列组合,直到暴力硬解
    over and over again, until they solve the puzzle
  • 6:41 - 6:43
    —— 全程无需思考
    ... without actually solving it.
  • 6:43 - 6:46
    我还回顾了自己那期谜题设计的视频
    I also thought back to my video on puzzle design
  • 6:46 - 6:50
    视频中,我说过「好的谜题应该先把玩家引至某种错误的假设」
    where I talked about luring the player into making a wrong assumption about the puzzle,
  • 6:50 - 6:55
    「从而让他们困惑,并迫使他们广泛思考,得出真正的解法」
    so they get a bit stuck, and then have to think in a lateral way to find the real solution.
  • 6:55 - 6:58
    于是我尝试将这点也用在了自己的部分谜题上
    So I tried to incorporate that into some of my puzzles as well.
  • 6:58 - 7:03
    谜题设计变简单的另一原因,则是因为我手上能够使用的机制增加了
    Puzzle design also got easier because I boosted the number of mechanics I had available to me.
  • 7:03 - 7:04
    正如前面所说
    As I said before,
  • 7:04 - 7:08
    大部分谜题的核心,就在于迫使玩家执行特定的操作技巧
    so much of puzzle design is about forcing the player to do one very specific thing,
  • 7:08 - 7:13
    因此你需要切断其他路线,从而避免让他们以更容易的方式完成谜题
    so you need to cut off other routes that would allow them to finish the puzzle in a much easier way,
  • 7:13 - 7:15
    否则这谜题会失去自身意义
    and render the whole thing pointless.
  • 7:15 - 7:18
    这通常会最终引出一些全新的机制
    That usually comes down to some kind of mechanic
  • 7:18 - 7:22
    比如能阻挡玩家,却任由磁铁通过的激光射线
    like a laser beam that can block the player but not the magnet,
  • 7:22 - 7:25
    亦或者会破坏磁铁却不阻碍玩家的射线
    or a beam that can block the magnet but not the player,
  • 7:25 - 7:28
    又或是需要被持续按住才能生效的按钮
    a button that you have to hold down for it to operate,
  • 7:28 - 7:32
    或者还有一扇每次通过都会切换某个开关的门
    or a door that operates a switch every time you go through it.
  • 7:32 - 7:36
    每次当我为了解决谜题设计中的某个问题时而制作新机制时
    Every time I made one of these to solve some kind of problem in my puzzle design,
  • 7:36 - 7:42
    我都会将它放进我的工具箱,用于轻松解决未来的其他类似情况
    I would then have it in my toolbox to solve that same problem, much faster, in the future.
  • 7:42 - 7:43
    我还调整了我的一些旧机制
    I also swapped some of my mechanics
  • 7:43 - 7:47
    让它们得以更适合在谜题矩阵中与其他机制碰撞组合
    for ones that would be more open to combinations in the puzzle matrix.
  • 7:47 - 7:50
    比如说,这个翻转拉杆挺有意思
    For example, this flippy lever is pretty cool
  • 7:50 - 7:53
    但我将它变成了巨大的旋转叶片
    but I swapped it for a big spinning fan blade
  • 7:53 - 7:57
    它的上限更高些……这也能当个谜题!
    which can do things like this... that could be a puzzle!
  • 7:57 - 8:00
    最后,让谜题设计变得简单的又一原因是
    And the final thing that helped make puzzle design easier
  • 8:00 - 8:03
    我在工具的开发上投入了更多时间
    was investing even more time into my tools.
  • 8:03 - 8:07
    比如此前,如果我想将按钮与某个机制绑定
    Like, before, if I wanted to wire a button up to a mechanic
  • 8:07 - 8:08
    我要执行很多操作
    it would take many clicks
  • 8:08 - 8:13
    在按钮的启动和关闭触发器上分别绑定对应的执行函数
    to assign the right function to both the on and off triggers for the button.
  • 8:13 - 8:15
    于是我整个重写了功能
    So I rewrote the whole thing
  • 8:15 - 8:18
    现在只需要一次点击,便能完成整个过程
    and now that whole thing can be done with a single click.
  • 8:18 - 8:23
    设计谜题的过程充满了摆弄把玩、实验测试、和迭代修改
    So much of this process is about playing around and experimenting and iterating,
  • 8:23 - 8:28
    为此我希望自己编辑关卡的过程可以尽可能流畅轻松
    so I want it to be as friction free as possible for me to edit these levels.
  • 8:28 - 8:30
    于是,借助了谜题矩阵
    So between the puzzle matrix,
  • 8:30 - 8:31
    还有新的窍门和技巧
    and the tips and techniques,
  • 8:31 - 8:32
    以及新增的游戏机制
    and the added game mechanics,
  • 8:32 - 8:34
    加上改进的关卡设计工具
    and the improved level design tools,
  • 8:34 - 8:38
    我成功的为这部游戏制作了大量的新关卡
    I was able to make a whole bunch of levels for this game.
  • 8:38 - 8:44
    每次新关卡落成,我都会为 Keynote 的谜题册新增一页
    And each time, I would create a slide in my puzzle bible in Apple's Keynote.
  • 8:44 - 8:49
    每页幻灯片中,我都会记录下该谜题所使用的机制
    On each slide I would jot down which mechanics I used in that puzzle,
  • 8:49 - 8:51
    从而轻松的编排关卡顺序
    so then I could easily reorder the stages
  • 8:51 - 8:56
    以得出一个逐渐为玩家引出新机制,循序渐进的游戏推进流程
    to have a nice progression of slowly introducing the player to the different game mechanics.
  • 8:56 - 9:00
    我还想在排序时把谜题难度也考虑进去
    Eventually I'll also want to do this for difficulty as well,
  • 9:00 - 9:02
    但这要先等游玩测试完成
    but that will come after play testing.
  • 9:02 - 9:04
    总之当我回头审视谜题册时
    And then when I looked at the puzzle bible
  • 9:04 - 9:07
    我能明显的看出那些进度跳跃不连贯的地方
    I could see places where the progression just kind of jumped,
  • 9:07 - 9:09
    比如在第一个谜题中
    so like the first puzzle I have
  • 9:09 - 9:14
    我为玩家提供了红色方块、电磁铁、以及这些触碰式按钮
    introduces the player to the red block, the electro magnet, and these touch buttons.
  • 9:14 - 9:16
    然后第二个谜题新增了蓝色方块
    Then the second puzzle adds blue blocks.
  • 9:16 - 9:20
    然后第三个谜题则新增了钻头和带钩铰链
    And then the third puzzle adds the drill bit and the winch.
  • 9:20 - 9:26
    但随后,第四个谜题引入了橙色按钮、绿色按钮、激光射线、移动平台
    But then the fourth puzzle adds orange buttons, green buttons, laser beams, and moving platforms
  • 9:26 - 9:28
    —— 我说停停,这东西也太多了
    - woah, that's way too much stuff! Slow down!
  • 9:28 - 9:33
    但我可以把这个空隙看作是容纳更多谜题的空间
    But I could see this gap as fertile ground for making more puzzles,
  • 9:33 - 9:36
    从而再一次得到非常明确的目标
    and again with a really clear goal this time of
  • 9:36 - 9:41
    也就是「帮助玩家,在抵达第四关之前理解所需的新机制」
    introducing the player to the mechanics that they would need for that fourth level.
  • 9:41 - 9:46
    于是谜题册中的这些空隙,反而为关卡的数量添了把火
    And so each gap in the puzzle bible would add even more levels to the total.
  • 9:46 - 9:51
    最终,我完成「1 月 30 关」的目标了吗?
    And so did I meet my goal to make 30 levels in January?
  • 9:51 - 9:52
    并没有!
    Not quite!
  • 9:52 - 9:55
    我只做了 26 个,就被迫停下去剪视频了
    I got about 26 before I had to stop and make this video.
  • 9:55 - 9:58
    毕竟我的主业还是油管上做视频的
    I am still running a YouTube channel, after all.
  • 9:58 - 10:02
    但我真心为自己的进度骄傲,也为这部游戏的开发兴奋
    But I am really proud of my progress and I'm really excited for the game now,
  • 10:02 - 10:05
    尤其是我还大量改进了它的视觉效果
    especially after I overhauled some more of the visuals.
  • 10:05 - 10:09
    我觉得它真的开始向一部正经的游戏靠拢了
    I think it's starting to look like a proper, bona fide video game.
  • 10:09 - 10:11
    总之,短短几周时间里
    And so in the space of a few weeks
  • 10:11 - 10:16
    我从厌倦、想要抹除自己的游戏,想躲进塞尔维亚的山洞中
    I went from hating my game and wanting to delete it and go live in a cave in Serbia
  • 10:16 - 10:19
    变得对这部游戏的前景感到异常兴奋
    to being really excited about this game coming out.
  • 10:19 - 10:24
    而且在整个开发之旅中,这是我第一次
    And for the first time - the first time this entire process,
  • 10:24 - 10:27
    感觉自己看得到头了
    I feel like I can see the end.
  • 10:27 - 10:32
    迄今为止,我始终感觉自己仿佛在浓雾中攀岩一座高峰
    So far it's been like climbing a mountain where the peak is obscured by fog,
  • 10:32 - 10:38
    但上个月,我感到云雾散开、山顶在前
    but in January I felt like I could finally see the summit.
  • 10:38 - 10:41
    我能看到距离游戏完成,还有哪些工作没做
    I can see the road map I need to follow to get this game done.
  • 10:41 - 10:44
    我需要制作大量新的关卡
    I need to make a bunch more levels;
  • 10:44 - 10:49
    我需要给出某种叙事、剧情、过场演出之类的东西
    I need to do some kind of narrative, story, cut scenes, something;
  • 10:49 - 10:51
    我需要制作一个选关菜单
    I gotta make a level select screen,
  • 10:51 - 10:52
    我需要制作音乐
    I've got to do music,
  • 10:52 - 10:58
    也需要在发布前,完成大量的打磨和 BUG 修理
    and I've got to do the general polish and bug fixing and release.
  • 10:58 - 11:01
    这需要大量工作完成,还要数月去打磨
    That's a huge amount of work still, many many months,
  • 11:01 - 11:04
    但最起码这是一条明确的方向
    but it does at least feel like a road map.
  • 11:04 - 11:09
    它让我觉得只要照着做下去,就能将游戏完成
    It does feel like something I can follow to get this game done.
  • 11:09 - 11:12
    但总之下一步是这些关卡的测试
    But the next step is play testing these levels,
  • 11:12 - 11:14
    确保它们玩起来确实不错
    making sure they're actually any good.
  • 11:14 - 11:17
    我认为解谜与其他游戏类型的开发有所不同
    Puzzles, more than anything else in game development, I feel,
  • 11:17 - 11:23
    对创作者来说,它们的质量和难度都更加难以明确把握
    are something where the creator just cannot gauge their quality or difficulty.
  • 11:23 - 11:26
    因此,我需要将它们做成一个 DEMO
    So I need to bundle them together into a demo
  • 11:26 - 11:28
    并发放出去供大家测试
    and give them out to people to play.
  • 11:28 - 11:31
    我的最初受众是家人和朋友
    That will start with family and friends
  • 11:31 - 11:35
    但随后它会进入 GMTK 的 Discord 付费群聊
    but then it will go on the GMTK Discord for Patrons.
  • 11:35 - 11:39
    如果你不想错过,就别忘了关注「与马克一起开发」频道
    Make sure you're in the Developing with Mark thread if you want to have a play.
  • 11:39 - 11:43
    总之,就这样了,感谢你的观看,也感谢你的耐心
    That's all for now, thank you for watching, thank you for your patience,
  • 11:43 - 11:47
    运气好的话,我们三月见!
    and I'll see you - hopefully - in March!
Title:
Making puzzles for my indie magnet game
Description:

more » « less
Video Language:
English
Duration:
12:08

Chinese, Simplified subtitles

Revisions Compare revisions