New: enable viewer-created translations and captions on your YouTube channel!
Use the following code to embed this video. See our usage guide for more details on embedding.
Paste this in your document somewhere (closest to the closing body tag is preferable):
Paste this inside your HTML body, where you want to include the widget:
<div class="amara-embed" data-url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYprxmUUy-Y" data-team="null"></div>
The devil has many devices to use against the Christian and one primary device is to attack our assurance. In this study, Tim considers some of the methods the devil uses to attack our assurance and what some of the weapons are that we can use to overcome them.
1. Satan tries to convince you that believers cannot truly have assurance.
2. Satan tries to push you to excess.
3. Satan tries to convince you that you are not saved because of past sin.
4. Satan tries to condemn you because your experience doesn't line up with others.
5. Satan tries to strip you of assurance when you fall into sin.
6. Satan says something is a sin that is not and seeks to strip you of assurance.
7. Satan tries to convince you that you've committed the unpardonable sin.
→ View on I'll Be Honest: https://illbehonest.com/satans-methods-of-attacking-the-christians-assurance