New: enable viewer-created translations and captions on your YouTube channel!
Already have subtitles for this video?
Upload them directly.
Use the following code to embed this video. See our usage guide for more details on embedding.
Paste this in your document somewhere (closest to the closing body tag is preferable):
Paste this inside your HTML body, where you want to include the widget:
<div class="amara-embed" data-url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXIbLnIX5Rw" data-team="null"></div>
Xbox Engineer Jasmine Lawrence introduces you to IF statements - the piece of code that allows a computer to determine what to do if certain conditions are met. You will use IF statements to make sure Steve or Alex stay safe when moving around the Minecraft world.
Start learning at http://code.org/
Stay in touch with us!
• on Twitter https://twitter.com/codeorg
• on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Code.org
• on Instagram https://instagram.com/codeorg
• on Tumblr https://blog.code.org
• on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/code-org
• on Google+ https://google.com/+codeorg