New: enable viewer-created translations and captions on your YouTube channel!
For more information and more jogging stroller reviews make sure to check: http://thejoggingstrollers.com/
Staying in shape is easy with the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller. This sports utility stroller weds comfort and function with intriguing style to bring an exceptional child strolling experience together with a solid work out. It is a well known model that many consider to be the pinnacle of luxury sports utility strollers on the market. People have come to love the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller due to the comfort level it affords their children and the fact that it can seat two. The ability to run with twins in tow is not something to be ignored.
What is So Great About the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller?
The Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller has many features that separate it from the pack.
* The stroller features twelve inch pneumatic front wheels capable of maneuvering with a solid ease in tight spaces. The rear wheels are sixteen inches and handle almost any running capable terrain with a smoothness and ease that has to be seen to be believed.
* The cabin of the stroller seats two infants comfortable which allows a parent or guardian blessed with the care of twins to be able to go walking or jogging with both of them along for the ride.
* There is a spacious storage basket located under the seat. This is an ideal place to store groceries, toys, or random personal items.
* The frame is collapsible and the seat pads are removable allowing for easy storage. There is also a grab bar on the parent console included with the stroller that can also be removed.
* The stroller by itself weighs roughly thirty four pounds and can safely carry a weight of up to one hundred pounds so even toddlers can still be carted around in style while mommy or daddy goes for a run in the park or shopping at the grocery store.
The Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller is a solid and luxurious sports utility model for the on the go parent with a fit life style. It seats two and can be used on almost any kind of terrain the parent would be willing to stroll their child through.