Venezuelans migrants in Peru struggle, lack healthcare
- Venezuelans migrants in Peru struggle, lack healthcare
more » « less
More than one million Venezuelans have fled to Peru in recent years, escaping poverty and political chaos back home.
Often working for a pittance, 80 percent of them lack access to basic services and do not have health insurance.
Al Jazeera’s Mariana Sanchez reports from Lima, Peru.
- Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
- Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
#Peru #VenezuelaMigrantCrisis #DesperateJourneys
- Video Language:
- Amplifying Voices
- Refugee Crisis and Solutions