New: enable viewer-created translations and captions on your YouTube channel!
Already have subtitles for this video?
Upload them directly.
Use the following code to embed this video. See our usage guide for more details on embedding.
Paste this in your document somewhere (closest to the closing body tag is preferable):
Paste this inside your HTML body, where you want to include the widget:
<div class="amara-embed" data-url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBXQZMmiA4s" data-team="null"></div>
Tumblr founder David Karp and Xbox program manager Jasmine Lawrence give a detailed description of how the Internet works using HTTP and HTML.
Start learning at http://code.org/
Stay in touch with us!
• on Twitter https://twitter.com/codeorg
• on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Code.org
• on Instagram https://instagram.com/codeorg
• on Tumblr https://blog.code.org
• on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/code-org
• on Google+ https://google.com/+codeorg