Safety helmet uvex pheos: How the click system works
- Safety helmet uvex pheos: How the click system works
more » « less
That's how easy the magnetic click system of the uvex pheos works - an innovative head protection system with visor and hearing protection.
The safety helmet in the video is the uvex pheos B-S-WR, combined with the uvex pheos visor magnetic visor and the uvex pheos K2H magnetic ear muffs.
And this is how it works:
Initial installation and putting on the head protection
- First mount the visor on the helmet by automatically engaging the visor's side brackets at the designated position with the magnetic self-locking mechanism.
- Now click the magnetic capsules onto the helmet
- Put the helmet on, turn the wheel until the helmet is tight and turn the ear protectors so that they cover your ears
Remove the ear protector capsules
- Turn the helmet capsules upwards
- Push the helmet caps to the side to release from the helmet
Handling the visor
- Take your visor off: Press on the visor holder from behind and remove the visor to the front
- Attach the visor: Simply click the visor onto the magnetic mount
- Raise the visor: Guide the visor upwards and place it parallel to the helmet so that you can move around as freely as possible without getting caught in your helmet
All safety helmets from uvex safety:
More information about uvex safety: https://www.uvex-safety.com/en/
- Video Language:
|jacksonlucas039 added a video: Safety helmet uvex pheos: How the click system works|