There is no question that the number one issue that I hear from my consulting clients is I don’t have enough time; I have too much to do; I have limited resources; and I can’t put another thing on my plate.
Well, today’s LinkedIn Lady Show is going to talk about business time management practices in general and specifically, how you can make time for a few new priorities like social media!
Here are the questions I would like you to answer for yourself before the show if you have time and certainly during the show. My goal is to help you shift your behavior – just a little – and reap the reward of massive success.
1. What is my own personal time worth – per hour?
2. What am I doing that someone else could or should be doing and do I have that resource available to me now?
3. How much of my day is spent executing on planned activities versus reacting to unplanned tasks?
4. Am I using technology to my best advantage?
5. If I could change one thing about my business what would it be and how would it impact me?