Got a YouTube account?

New: enable viewer-created translations and captions on your YouTube channel!


Yidazila's avatar Send yidazila a Message


However, foreigners aren't permitted to work in the nation. Otherwise in case you have overstayed and just wish to leave, you may also ask your embassy to help you or turn yourself in so that you can be deported. The immigration authority isn't going to allow you to land in Malaysia should you do not own a visa before you travel. You have to get your visa before you travel and it has to be valid for the entire time that you're planning to remain in Malaysia.

yidazila joined Amara on Aug. 29, 2019


yidazila hasn't selected languages yet.


hasn't joined any teams yet.

yidazila hasn't shared any videos on Amara.