Cixobuze's avatar Send cixobuze a Message


This is a transit visa. You could be permitted to go into the country, but when your visa expires, you'll need to leave the country. In order to re-enter the nation, You'll have to receive a brand new travel document. This is very useful if you would like to visit with an EU country that has a level of living than Austria.

cixobuze joined Amara on March 6, 2020


cixobuze hasn't selected languages yet.


hasn't joined any teams yet.

cixobuze hasn't shared any videos on Amara.