New: enable viewer-created translations and captions on your YouTube channel!
Welcome to my Amara Profile!
I enjoy transcribing all regional accents of English in addition to foreign accents/colloquialisms/lingoes.
On Amara I did cc (translations) for:
Science Today | California Academy of Sciences:
1. Monarch Colors
2. Animating Life | California Academy of Sciences
3. Planet Nine | California Academy of Sciences
4. Peacocks’ Calculated Moves | California Academy of Sciences
5. Condor Comeback | California Academy of Sciences
6. Saving Animals from Extinction | California Academy of Sciences
Please feel free to check out my homepage (soon to be added.)
⋆ Google Contributor for English, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian ⋆ GTC Translator ⋆Agora Translator
⋆ English ↔ Serbian; Serbian ↔ English (Southern Serbian dialects [Vranjanski], Northern Serbian dialects [Lalinski], Younger Ekavian dialect/Standardized Serbian [Sumadija])
⋆ Bosnian ↔ English [the Eastern Herzegovinian dialect, Turkisms, Bosnian Ladino]
⋆ Croatian ↔ English [regular Chakavian, Kakavian and Shtokavian versions; also Dalmatian--mixed with Ragusan, Vegliot dialects]
⋆ Also foreign accents in Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian [Hungarian, Jewish, German, Turkish, English, Russian, French...]
Natasa M (natasa_mil) joined Amara on ago. 6, 2016